Chapter 6 Supporting The Idiot

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie has been like this for quiet some time now. 

"Hey." Little Jennie called a girl who was sobbing. "Why are you crying?"

"I forgot my calligraphy tools." The girl answered. "I always forget things. Teacher will scold me again. 

"Here." Jennie handed hers." 

"Can I really borrow this?" 

"Yes. I always leave it at school and never use it." Jennie shrugged. 

"Thank you." The girl bowed and left. 

"Are you stupid?" Little Jisoo passed by. "After this, your next lesson is calligraphy too, right? What will you do about yourself?" 

"So annoying. Leave it alone. I don't mind getting scolded." 

That day for forgetting her calligraphy tool, Jennie quietly did her writting punishment. She's been like that since she was just a little kid. Rather than herself, other people are her main priority. 'If it will destroy all their good memories, then I would prefer to keep it like this.'

That's why, now, for the sake of Jin, she's restraining herself with a wasteful unrequitted love.That is really pissing me off. 

______

 

 

 

Jisoo frowned still holding Jennie's hand. "I told you to close your eyes." 

"Why?" Jennie asked. 

"What a slow girl." Jisoo mumbled and cupped Jennie's cheek with his other hand. He leaned closer and their lips are only an inch away until Jennie pinched Jisoo's cheeks hardly. 

"You!" Jennie angrily said. 

"Under this starry sky. Isn't this place a little romantic?" Jisoo rubbed his trobbing cheeks. 

"Do you think you can do anything you want to girls, you erted brat?!" 

"Wait.. I didn't mean... I.. Because it's you." Jisoo whispered the last part. Then a girl cleared taking their attention. 

"Hey, she's calling you. You'll get another confession. You'd better do those kind of things.." Jennie grab his collar. "to the girls who likes you!" She pushed him and walked away. 

"A-are you okay?" The girl asked. 

"What do you want?" Jisoo irritatedly asked. 

"This is from Pres. Jin. It's tomorrows change in schedule. He asked me to give this to the class representative." She handed a paper and left. 

Meanwhile, Seulgi, Lisa and Tzuyu are in the bush hiding and witnessed the whole situation. 

"When we came to check on him because he was a little late." Lisa sighed. 

"We found out an unexpected development." Tzuyu said. 

"It's a bad habit to spy on people." Seulgi lazily said. 

"What's with you Seul? You said that after the scene finished doesn't that mean that you are a criminal as well?" Tzuyu raised an eyebrow. 

"Hey.. Is this mean that  time when Jisoo talked about the girl his 'friend' likes. It's Jennie Kim isnt it?" Lisa asked. 

"No doubt about that." Seulgi said. "A while ago, when Jennie was sick, he secretly took care of her." 

"Really?!" Tzuyu was shocked. 

"I'm not completely sure though. But he really is keeping this a secret that means.. He really like her, I think. That's why he won't make a move." 

"Damn, that useless Soo!" Tzuyu cliscked his tongue. 

"The order was wrong. How can he suddenly wanted to kiss her?" Lisa frowned. 

"The confession should come first right? Is he such in a hurry because he likes her?" Tzuyu asked. 

"He always got confessed to and never had to confess himself. So he might not know what to do." Lisa answered. 

"It pisses me off, but I got the point." 

"That's why we need to leave him.." Seulgi haven't finished his sentence. 

"he really can't be helped, that brat. This is a crucial time in our cute friend's life. We have something to do." Tzuyu said. "Let's support Jisoo's first love with all our might." 

 

 

 

After their outdoor activity, the class started normally on friday. Jisoo got to the school and just laying his head on the table looking miserable. 

Why? Why it has become like this? It's not like that you idiot. Well, I used to do stuff like that if cute girls confessed to me, I didn't really care who it was. But now, because it's you. 

Jisoo took a glance at Jennie who was talking to her friends and who took a glance at him too. Their eyes met but Jennie glared before folling her eyes making Jisoo scoff. 

"Jen, what happened?" Sana asked. 

"Nothing." 

Damn it! Why has it become like this?! 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter