Welcome!!

Ought To Be

   Jae Seong was eating with her sister in a small room that was left by their mother. It was nothing special about the room but for them, the room fulled with their memories of them with their late mother. While they're eating, Soo Jeong asked Jae Seong a question "oppa. Can I work at your place? My teacher asked us to get a job experience by working for a few months." He was shocked and said " A few months?!!  A day is enough", he continue eating. "B-But he said, worked for a few months so that we can get a lot of job experiences before we could work after we finished studying," she said to convince her brother as she knew that her brother won't agree if she said that she wanted to work just to help him.

"Are you sure it's your teacher???? Not you?"

"Of-Of course!! My teacher asked me to,"

"But girls can't work at my place. Go search another job,"

"Andwae!!! I want to work with you. What if.. What if I disguised as a boy?"

He accidentally spilled out the water that he was drinking when his sister said that.

"Andwae! I'll not allow you to do that!," he wiped his mouth.

"But oppa. Jebal! For my school," she begged him.

"But it's dangerous for a girl like you to work there. What if something happened to you??!! "

"That's why I wanted to work with you so that you can protect me when I'm in need. Jebal oppa.."

"Definitely can't!!!!!!!!!!"

"But oppa.."

  "Miss. Mr. Ryo will be coming here next month from Japan," Ha Na was drinking and stopped when she heard that. "Ryo? You mean, my Ryo? My childhood friend, Ryo? For real?!," she asked anxiously. "Yes, miss," the maid replied. Ha Na nearly jumped but decided not to when the maids were still around.

  Kanzaki Ryo, a japanese boy who has been friend with Ha Na since they're small. She used to live in Japan when she first met him a few years ago while having a class.

"Hi. My name is Ha Na. Kang Ha Na from Korea,"

"Hajimemae. My name is Ryo. Kanzaki Ryo. "

   "Should I call her? Shouln't I? Should I? Shouldn't I?," Sam Baek kept thinking whether he should called Soo Jeong or not. He was too nervous to call her. He's afraid if he might disturb her studying as she's no. 1 in the school. He went around and around in the room for so many times until the maids were tired of it already. He even kept asking them.

  Ha Na was in the room, thinking back of what had happened in the restaurant. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to," Jae Seong kept apologizing to her. She took a glass of water and splashed on him. The customers were shocked by her action as Jae Seong did it not on purpose. "I'm so sorry," Jae Seong said. The customers kept criticising her. Ha Na wanted to have a revenge but decided not to as people would be defending him instead and just walked away. She tried not to think it back but she couldn't. She hadn't pay back for what he had done.

   Soo Jeong was on her way home. She decided to call Jae Seong before she started working at the restaurant. "Oppa! I'm on my way home to get prepared as a namja untill all the ladies fell for me," she did a little of evil laugh. "I'll be home later so that I can see if you REALLY going to be a man. Are you sure you want to do this?" he was a little suspicious whether he should let her sister did it. "Yah! Don't worry. I'm not going on a war. See you at home,"she hung up.

   Soo Jeong had triend many clothes but Jae Seong still not satisfied. One was too y, one was too big, one could reveal her identity. "Oppa.. How is this?" she was wearing a cyan t-shirt with a black vest outside, a baseball cap and a white jeans. She looked like a guy but not exactly. Finally he satisfied with the result and brought her to work.

  " Sunbae-nim. She's.. I mean.. He's the one I was talking about that day," he said to the manager, Mr. Sam. "He looks girly. Are you sure he can works here?" the manager replied. Soo Jeong inteferred, "Yes I can!", fixed her voice to be manlier "Yes I can, Sir!". The manager was quite satisfied and said " Let see what you can do". Soo Jeong jumped happily but then stopped when the workers started to look at her weirdly.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Andwae - no

*Jebal - please

* Oppa - brother

*Hajimemae - nice to meet you

*namja - man

*sunbae-nim - senior