Don't Be Rude

Ought To Be

   It passed afternoon but Ha Na and her friends hadn't eat yet. One of them recommended that they should try at HuNoodles, one of the famous restaurant in town. Since no one opposed, they all went for the restaurant even though Ha Na was really not into noodles but she decided to just follow her friends along.

   They had arrived at the restaurant. The moment they went in, it's just looked like a host club usually found in Japan which was fulled with handsome guys everywhere. No wonder they called it "Ikemen Paradise". It's not just fulled with the local customers but foreigners too. The workers were so busy, fulfilling the customers' need but the service was marvelous.

  "This way, miss," a guy showed them a place to sit, showed the menu and just pressed the button on the table if they were ready for orders and walked away for the other customers. "Yah! No wonder you wanted to eat here," said one of them. "Well. I couln't help myself. They're hot! ," one replied.

   As they were chatting, Jae Seong was walking, carring a tray of food on his hand until he accidentally slipped them and fell off. The food was all over the customer and it was HA NA! She shouted till all the customers could hear her. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!," she shouted at Jae Seong who was shocked and tried to fix the mess. He stood up and bow, apologizing to her. She was so pissed off that she took a glass of water which was on the table and splashed towards him. The manager rushed and apologized to her along with some of the workers.

   The atmosphere was so tensed. Ha Na decided to walk away instead of embarassing herself in front of the customers inside. She called her chauffeur to pick her up as she was sitting along at the bus stop, leaving her friends behind.

  In the restaurant, Jae Seong continue cleaning up the mess. His friend asked him why he didn't do anything when she splashed the water on him as it's like taking down the man's pride to be treated that way. "I know that she's a rich spoilt girl just by looking at her who paid us for food and services. And I'm just a worker who is being paid. I don't have the rights to be mad at her since it was my fault," Jae Seong replied and went straight to the kitchen, changed his uniform later on.

   After he had finished his works, he went back home. Soo Jeong was doing her homework and was shocked to see the uniform on his brother's hand. "What happened to you?," she asked her brother and took the uniform to be clean. "I slipped while in the kitchen," he replied and smiled at her who was trying to clean up the dirt before it's getting worse. "I told you not to enter the kitchen, remember? They'll know about you! I don't want you to be like dad. Promise me you will not," said Soo Jeong. "Don't worry. My cooks are only for you," he pat her head.

   Their dad, Mark Winn was a professional cook in the world. He had been all over the world for his job, leaving his wife and children behind. He even told the world that he's actually single instead of being someone else's husband. He's barely seen at home. In a year, he would return home for a few days and went for work again later but his wife never got mad at him as she knew that her husband was working hard for the family and she should support him instead but not Jae Seong and Soo Jeong. Jae Seong was his dad's son from his first marriage and later ended up having Soo Jeong from his second marriage with her mother. She might not Jae Seong's real mother but Jae Seong treated her more like a real mother. The days passed and suddenly they heard that Mark had married another woman without telling them. Their mother went sick for a few weeks and died of the shock. Jae Seong had promised his mother that he would take care of Soo Jeong no matter what and since then, he would do anything for her.

   Ha Na went home angrily. She pushed away everything that disturbed her way including the expensive vase or pieces and even the maids. Sam Baek was playing piano when he saw that happened and decided to ask her instead "Eonni~ What happened to y-" she shut his mouth before he could finished and went straight to her room.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

*Ikemen - hot guys