❋CHAPTER FOUR❋

The Best mommy

Leeteuk is having another photo shoot for another luxury brand, but this time he isn’t so happy about it. The photographer is creepy. Leeteuk has worked with him a few times and he has never felt comfy, but he doesn’t want to say the truth to his mommy. He knows that she is too overprotective and it wouldn’t end well. However, today the photographer decided it for him. 

 

Leeteuk thinks that it is weird because there aren’t many people in the studio, but he thinks that the fear of the virus caused it. More precisely, there are just him and the photographer who is stripping him with his eyes. One stylist comes to apply make up, but then she left and they are alone again. Leeteuk gulps and grabs the product he is promoting before standing in front of the man. The photographer smiled and shows his ugly teeth and tongue with a silver piercing. Leeteuk shudders in disgust and wants to finish this as soon as possible. However, the man doesn’t seen happy with anything Leeteuk does. No pose is good enough for him and Leeteuk is getting frustrated. It is getting late and he just wants to go home and cuddle with his mommy, but first he needs to deal with this creep. Leeteuk forces himself to stay professional and smiles while posing and trying to look happy. Suddenly the photographer clicks his tongue and comes closer to Leeteuk.

 

“You need to show a bit of your skin, why are you hiding yourself when you are so pretty?”

 

The man ed few top buttons on Leeteuk’s shirt and the model is standing there, too shocked to move. The photographer is staring at him and suddenly his cold hand quickly slips underneath the shirt. Leeteuk gasped and pushes him back, but the man only smirks.

 

“Don’t be a , we can both enjoy this.”

 

He launches himself on Leeteuk and they both fall down. Leeteuk groaned in pain when his elbow hit the hard floor and few tears left his eyes. What is he doing?!

 

The photo shoot is long forgotten and Leeteuk tries to stand up, but the man grips his ankles and pushes him back on the floor. He climbs on the top of kicking Leeteuk and grips his head in his rough and cold hands. Leeteuk screams, but the man silenced him with a long, deep kiss. Leeteuk slaps him a few times, but the man looks like he doesn’t even feel it. His hard manhood is proudly standing in his tight pants and he moves while on Leeteuk’s lips and tongue. Leeteuk cries in fear and managed to kick him. The photographer cups his injured crotch and Leeteuk jumps on his feet. He grabs his bag and walks to run out of the studio but found out that the only door out is locked and the keys are nowhere to be seen. The man is slowly collecting himself after the hard kick and Leeteuk is running out of time. Then he spots the door leading into a small bathroom and runs there. He locked the door and shakes in fear while the photographer is angrily shouting and banging his fists against the door. Leeteuk cries and trembles in fear but then he remembers he has his bag. He finds his phone as fast as his trembling hands, let him and knows that he needs to call his mommy. Mommy will save him from that monster.

 

Your POV

I was suffering from another endless amount of paperwork when my phone started to ring. I smile because my baby is calling me so it means that the photo shoot ended sooner. However, after answering the call my smile died. I hear Leeteuk’s crying and some shouting coming from the distance.

 

“Help me …. he..”

 

Leeteuk’s crying doesn’t allow him to speak clearly, but I know where is the photo shoot, I drop him off there. My employees are staring at me while I run out of my office and then jump in my car. 

 

My blood is boiling and I scream in anger while driving there. It isn’t far, but I probably broke every possible rule by my driving skills. No locked door can stop me, I simply grab a chair which is in the short hallway leading in the studio and use the chair to break the door. 

 

That dirty pig heard me breaking the door and now kneels in front of the bathroom door with his pants pooling around his ankles. That made me even angrier. He wanted to my baby! He wanted to touch what belongs to me, only to me!

 

“You motherer!”

 

I take one of my Manolo Blahnik pump off and use the high heel to punch him in his ugly, surprised face. The man fell down with a scream and I wrap my hands around his neck. His face immediately became red, but I don’t stop choking him. He needs to suffer for what he wanted to do to Leeteuk and who knows how many times he succeeded to someone. He is gasping for air and only after seeing his eyes are starting to roll in the back of his head, I loosen my grip and let him take a breath.

 

“You should leave South Korea as soon as possible before I change my mind and come back. Am I clear?!”

 

Blood is dripping from the wound I caused him with my shoes and he shakes his head yes. He scrambled away from me while coughing and gasping for air and ran out of the studio. 

 

I put on my shoe again and try to calm myself down before gently knocking on the door.

 

“Baby, it’s me. You can come out now.”

 

I comb my hair with my fingers and try to look calm while scared Leeteuk slowly opens the door a bit. After seeing we are alone, he jumps in my arms and tightly clings to me.

 

“I am so proud you called me immediately. You are such a brave boy.”

 

I his hair and let him cry for a few minutes before smiling down at him and pointing toward his jacket.

 

“Can you be a good boy get your things?”

 

Leeteuk nods and hurries to get his jacket and bag while I send a short message to someone who will deal with the aftermaths of this incident. I can’t let the police to come and ask my baby about what happened here, that would only scare him more and cause troubles to him. Nothing can bother my baby as long as I am alive.