❋CHAPTER ONE

The Best mommy

AN: The female reader is the mommy and she is 183 cm tall and weights 65 kilos. 

I am trying to suppress my yawn while listening to a boring fatso who thinks that he is smarter than me because he is a man. But I will tell you one thing - if I get a chance to destroy him then I am immediately doing it. 

 

Being CEO of my father’s company isn’t easy. I can’t ruin his legacy but on the other hand people are angry because they think that a girl can lead such a big company. Moreover I don’t want to sit here, in head of a long table with boring people and boring talks. I want to be in my luxury penthouse with my little treasure. Leeteuk. Ahh I miss him so much. What is my baby doing right now?

 

The old fatso finally sat down and now it is my turn to speak.

 

“As you know we haven’t reached good sales in the last quarter because foreign companies are invading the market. We need to come with something new and innovative.”

 

I am got up and started to walk around the long meeting room. My height is quite impressive. I am 183 centimeters tall and then adds 6 centimeters tall high heels and you have a giant who is looming above everyone. Lots of people are making fun of me because of my height but it is not my fault that Asian women are tiny. Moreover I am often working out so I have muscles and know how to use them.

 

I fix my midi dress ( https://www.net-a-porter.com/cz/en/product/1185963/Prada/off-the-shoulder-floral-print-cotton-poplin-midi-dress- ) and speak for few minutes before I dismissed the meeting. I head in my office and work for two more hours before deciding that I have enough. I packed my MacBook and papers in my Jimmy Choo’s shoulder bag and walked out of my office. I got in an elevator and try to hide my smile because in twenty or thirty minutes I am going to squeeze my baby boy in my arms. I walked out of the elevator and head  to my  white Mercedes C 300 Cabriolet and tossed my bag on the back seat. I am driving home and the traffic is making me angry. However I am immediately calm after pulling into my parking lot. I am striding to the elevators and in few seconds reached floor number 23 where is my penthouse ( https://www.sothebysrealty.com/eng/sales/detail/180-l-1178-cygx67/21-east-61st-street-apt-14a-upper-east-side-new-york-ny-10065# ).

 

I unlocked the door and entered my silent home. Silent? This isn’t usual, usually the apartment is loud and messy with my baby playing around. So where is he now?

 

“Baby!?”

 

I look in the living room which is empty, then I peeked in the kitchen but there is still no baby. I look in other rooms before finally opening door of my bedroom and coo silently. My baby is probably very tired because he fell asleep in his outside clothes. He is cuddling with his stuffed Chow Chow puppy while on his thumb. I carefully sat down on the bed next to him and took of my shoes. Then I leaned closer to him and removed his thumb because this is dirty. I opened my nightstand and take one of his pacifier. I choose the pink one and pushed the rubber teat between his lips and wait until he starts to on it. I am watching his peaceful sleeping face for a while and then got up because I need a shower. I silently closed the bathroom’s door and turn on the water. I undressed and then step under the gentle stream of water. My fatigue and sweat is washed away and I got out of the shower like a completely different person. I put on pink cotton shorts and grey jersey hoodie. Then I tie my long black hair in a messy bun and walked out of the bathroom only to found my baby where I left him.

 

“Teukie … it is time to wake up.”