BFFLs and Wistful Wishes

Instant Boyfriends 2: Just Add Soda!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Synchronization 100% - Block B (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eF_ng8XiWnQ)     *this is in the present time now! Hyunjoo will be referred to as 'you'!*   ---------------------- Narrator’s P.O.V:     “Rise and shine, Hyunjoo~” A male voice mused in your ear as you softly groaned and flipped around.   “Come on, Hyunjoo. Get up.” The voice insisted as you mumbled, “Go away,” and buried your face in your pillow.   The voice slyly replied, “I’ll tickle you like crazy if you don’t wake up. I don’t think you’ll want to pee your pants first thing in the morning.”   “Shut up, Jongup.” You waved your hand dismissively at him. A moment of silence dawned upon you as Jongup shrugged, “Fine with me. Commencing tickling powers in 3… 2… 1—“   “Fine!” You sat up abruptly and threw your arms up in the air with your eyes still closed. “I’m up!”   Jongup chuckled, “I knew you’d come around.” You moaned in dissatisfaction and rubbed your eyes, slowly opening them to see a bleach blonde head.     “’Morning, bestie~” Jongup cooed teasingly. He was at the edge of your bed with his head gently resting on his arms (which resided on your baby pink blankets). He adorned a big goofy grin. You rolled your eyes, “…Yeah, whatever,” and walked to the washroom to brush your teeth and wash up.   “Aww, don’t be like that.” Jongup frowned jokingly and attacked you with a back hug. You groggily tried to pry his strong arms off of you, but failed miserably. Jongup waddled over with his arms around you, leading you to your grand bathroom.   You stared at your reflection with him in the mirror. His bright blonde head was the first thing your eyes glazed upon.   “…Whatever happened to the small, shy and cute Moon Jongup? The one who would mend my boo-boos with Hello Kitty band-aids?” You shook your head with a loud sigh.   “He grew up, got a six-pack, and became hotter than the sun.” Jongup smirked. You gave him a ‘yeah, right’ stare and he burst out laughing, “Jokes. I’m still your shy, adorable, Hello Kitty warrior.” He winked at you.   You couldn’t help but grin at that. You tied your hair up into a messy bun as you started brushing your teeth, “Who let you inside my room, anyway?”   Jongup grinned and said in English with a thick accent, “Papa Minwoo.”   You shook your head, “Figures. Minwoo appa’s too nice. He probably didn’t even think twice about letting you—a guy with raging hormones I might add—inside my room.”   “You know I wouldn’t do anything to you. You’re like my sister.” Jongup mused as he rested his arm on the sink’s counter and planted his head on his palm.   You gave him a disinterested look, “So? You’re like my brother too, but then again, you can’t be so sure.” You narrowed your eyes suspiciously at him.   Jongup burst out in chuckles again, “Always the comedian, Hyunjoo.”   ---------------------------   “Morning, umma, appa!” Jongup sang high-spiritedly as he skipped through the huge kitchen/dining area. You shook your head with a smile as you sat down beside Youngmin. “Morning, sweetie.” He beamed at you as you softened, “Good morning, dad.”   “What’s for breakfast, mom?” Jongup peered over your mom’s shoulder. “Mmm… sausages. My favourite.” He took a chopstick and was about to steal one fresh off of the pan when someone flicked him in the forehead.   “Aish, this brat.” The voice growled as Jongup blinked up to see Hyunseong glowering at him. “Oh! Good morning, daddy Hyunseong!” Jongup sang again as Hyunseong grimaced at him.   “Honestly, this kid… Coming here ever since he was nine years old, and corrupting our little Hyunjoo…” He grumbled. Hyunjoo’s mom laughed, “Now, now, Hyunseong. Jongup’s a bright child. Be glad he’ll be with Hyunjoo when she goes to college.” She gave a sausage to Jongup, who gratefully munched on it.   “Yeah, Hyunseong, leave him alone.” Minwoo instantly took his wife’s side. Hyunseong made a face at him, “You were the one that let him into Hyunjoo’s room, so I wouldn’t be talking if I were you.”   Minwoo made a ‘so what’ face as Hyunseong shook his head.
Please log in to read the full chapter