Grocery Date

Instant Boyfriends 2: Just Add Soda!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Angel - EXO-K (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocnoqyOguVY)     ---------------------- Narrator’s P.O.V:     Since your chauffeur, Sanghyun, was taking the day off, you and the boys of Myname were conveniently walking to the nearby grocery store.   Minutes passed and the six of you were in front of the big store. You noticed girls eyeing your boyfriends and stared at your clothes. You were merely wearing grey sweats and a hoodie. The others were in comfortable clothes as well, but they looked like Greek gods no matter what.   You awkwardly shied away from the stares. These were the times when you wished that you weren’t like a tomboy at all.   You moved away, intimidated, until you accidentally bumped into Seyong. He stared at you for a second, looked at the girls, then laced your fingers tightly with his, intertwining your hands together.   You gasped as sparks shot up your arms from the touch. Good tingles shocked you.   The other guys who were watching twitched their eyes in annoyance. They didn’t know why, but it just happened.   “Shall we go, girlfriend?” He stressed the last word as you blinked at him, “M-Muh?”   “Araso, let’s go!” Seyong dragged you along as you yelped, running into the store. As soon as you went in, Seyong let out his breath, “Phew. That was close.”   “S-Seyong oppa, what was that?!” Your heartbeat kept beating faster. The others shook their heads with hopeless looks as they walked in.   Seyong softened and after contemplating it for a bit, lightly tapped the tip of your nose with his finger. He gave you a dazzling grin, “You don’t have to worry your pretty little head about it. Now where to next?” He questioned as he carefully let go of your hand.   Your gaze traveled downward to your now separated hands. For some reason, half of you felt disappointed while the other half felt relieved. Shaking it off, you began, “Well… I guess we have to get a cart—“   “Done.” You gaped at Insoo, who wordlessly gazed at you. He was rolling the shopping cart towards you. “How did you get it here so fast?!” You blurted, amazed.   Gunwoo looked amused, “Fast reflexes, remember?” He slung an arm around Insoo, who nodded along.   “And the ability to read your mind, too!” Chaejin piped up cheerfully. JunQ smirked, “Where to next, Hyunjoo?”   “Come.” You chuckled, “Let’s walk around the store and see what we need.”   The five boys interestedly searched the store with their eyes. “Whoa! It’s a fish!” Chaejin and Seyong exclaimed as you reached the seafood area. Little windows that showed a couple of live fish swimming quickly captured the two enthusiastic boys’ attention.   “They act like they’ve never seen fish before.” Insoo sarcastically sighed, feeling embarrassed by the people that were staring at the two.   You smirked at him, “Hey, you’re the one that didn’t know what groceries were.”   He raised an eyebrow, “Touché.” You giggled as he lightly smiled.   The two were instantly glued to the glass aquarium as they watched the fish swim around peacefully, “That one looks like you, hyung.” Chaejin pointed to the ugliest one. Seyong shot him a glare as he continued, “And that one’s me!” He pointed to the tiniest fish.   “Which one am I?” Gunwoo questioned as the maknae pointed to the biggest fish, “That one, since Gunwoo hyung’s our leader!” Gunwoo smiled and ruffled Chaejin’s hair like a loving parent. You smiled at the heartwarming sight.   “JunQ hyung’s that one.” The maknae smiled to the calm looking fish that was watching the others. You suddenly seemed interested, “Whoa. That’s so like Junkyu.” The latter blinked, “Really?”   “That’s not fair! I’m the only one who got an ugly looking fish!” Seyong made a face. “That’s because you’re ugly.” Insoo retorted, eyes locked on the aquarium.   *Actually, he’s the opposite of that… All of them are far away from the definition of ‘ugly’…* You sheepishly thought to yourself. Seyong heard your thoughts and grinned widely, “Did ya hear that?! As expected, I can only count on Hyunjoo!”
Please log in to read the full chapter