Final.

Draw Me Like One of Your French Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

unbetaed, so please excuse any mistakes. ♡

 

 

 

Baekhyun wasn’t a prude. In fact, he’s gotten an earful from Jongdae and Minseok a number of times for walking around their shared apartment stark . wasn’t something he had a problem with; so when his professor said that they would start drawings next week, he was rather excited. He had never been good with the human form, figured seeing a model right in front of him would really help him make sense of the human body.

That being said, he was not expecting to see a topless Sehun with his jeans hanging dangerously low on his hips standing in the middle of the class on Monday. Baekhyun stopped walking abruptly once he spots the taller boy causing Yixing to collide into him. 

“Baek what are you doing?” 

He was unable to form a coherent sentence as he stared at the model with wide eyes. “T-That’s Sehun…” 

Yixing glanced at the boy standing in the middle of the class speaking to the professor. “Who’s that?” 

“My hot neighbor, remember ?” he hissed quietly as he hid his face behind his sketchpad and quickly ran to his easel. 

Yixing followed after him with a confused expression, occasionally glancing back up at the model. Baekhyun groaned in frustration when Yixing still hadn’t realized how dire the situation was. “The one I’ve been crushing on ever since I moved in with Minseok and Jongdae? Hello? Don’t you ever listen to anything I say? And stop staring! He’s going to notice!” 

“Why’s he here? Didn’t you tell me he was a dance major?” 

“Do I look like I know why he’s here? Oh my god he’s the ing model , Xing. He’s going to be completely . His is going to be staring right at me and I’m going to die . I can’t do this. I’m skipping class today. I need to go before he sees me.” 

The other rolled his eyes. “You’re being so dramatic. You can’t leave. Professor Jung already saw you. Do you know how pissed she’ll be if she finds you ditched? Besides I doubt he’ll even notice you, he’ll probably be too busy modeling or whatever.” 


Baekhyun shook his head, continued to mutter something about how he won’t be able to survive the class as he quickly shoved his pencils into his backpack and his sketchpad into his portfolio, effectively knocking over the cup of brushes that was on easel along the way. Sehun turned to look at the source of the sudden noise, making eye contact with an already red-faced Baekhyun. Baekhyun gasped a little too loudly before yanking his sketchpad back out to put it on the easel to hide behind.

Yixing was extremely amused at his friend embrassing himself, snickering in his seat as he pulled his pencils and sketchbook out also. “Way to be inconspicuous,” he said with a light laugh. 

Baekhyun shot him a glare. God he could cry right now. Why out of all the people that could’ve modeled, it just had to be the hot neighbor he had been crushing on for months? He didn’t have time to take a peek at the boy for his reaction because Professor Jung was already starting class and before he knew it, Sehun was stepping out of his pants and boxers. 

He nearly coughed up blood onto his blank paper when the professor instructed Sehun to sit on the stool with his body facing toward him. His eyes were undoubtedly bulging out of their sockets when the two of them made eye contact again. Sehun didn’t seem to recognize him, his face staying straight save for the slight curious raise of his right eyebrow, which had Baekhyun blushing furiously. 

He forced himself to tear his gaze away and to focus on his paper. Okay so his hot crush was sitting only six feet away from him with his out. Great. This is fine. He didn’t dare to look below the model’s waist, too worried he’ll actually have a and die right there in his seat. Yixing would have to carry him to the health center and Minseok and Jongdae will never get his half of the rent for the month. That part actually didn’t sound too bad, he was a bit short on money this month anyway. 

“Dude you haven’t even started drawing yet. Hurry up,” Yixing leaned over to whisper to him. 

Baekhyun fidgeted unc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter