CHAPTER THREE : THE INTRODUCTION

I want to make you mine

Chapter three 

   Jimin sat in front of his dresser while his best friend/soulmate was putting on make up for him ,he is supposed to meet his bethrothed today and it all just seems too much and hes choking up ,he felt betrayed and so angry that he has to do this but he knows how deadly it can be if a war breaks out he knows how many children and omega's would lose their parents/mate ,he was still so deep into his thoughts when he heared the snap of fingers and saw his bestfriend all up in his face .

"Whats wrong jiminie"taehyung asked pouting jimin smilled and ruffled up his hair .

"Nothing to worry yourself with "jimin said taehyung looked at him for awhile before going back to what he was doing.

He knows taehyung knows he is lieing .after jimins mom told him about the wedding jimin cried to taehyung telling him how much he doesnt want to marry yoongi but now here he is getting ready to be introduced to yoongi and he can feel the anxiety and fear build up in his throat in form of throw up.

When taehyung finished he sat jimin down on his bed and cuddled him.

"Its going to be okay jiminie ...just breath and calm down "taehyung said connecting their pinkies .

"What did you used to say to me when ever i am sad "taehyung said .jimin looked at him with tears in his eyes he could see taehyung teary too.

"We should just connect our pinkies and smile because every thing will be alright "taehyung and jimin said together .jimin sobbed out and cried onto taehyungs shoulders .he hugged jimin back crying too.

"Its okay minie....its okay"taehyung said 

"I-im scared taetae .....i dont know what im going to do i know only that if i dont do this our kingdom would be at loss ....im not an alpha like my hyungs ...this is the only thing im good for getting  married to some one i dont know....taetae how do i know if he would treat me okay ....what if i am geting married to some cruel monster who just wants me for my body and for heirs ...im lost taetae all my fantasies of being married to an alpha i love is broken now i have to get married ....what do i do "jimin cried sobbing onto taehyungs shirt .

"Jiminie its okay you know what you are going to do now ....you would get up like the strong and brave omega i know you are and fight through this i would always be with you im never going to leave you okay ....remember what we say  "taehyung said 


"We should just connect our pinkies and smile because every thing will be alright "jimin said through his tears .they cuddled for a while before jimin asked.

"Tae ....can you go down with me when im called "jimin asked 

"Ofcourse minie ....i can die for you ....you know that right "taehyung asked smilling .

"Idiot ...dont say things like that "jimin said hitting taehyung lightly 

"Besides who else would beat up the big bad wolf if he tries to hurt my little kitten " taehyung joked.making jimin giggle 

"You tae ....you are my protector "jimin said smiling and hugging taehyung.


They were still getting back to their normal selves when they heard a knock on the door jimin stared at the door and then at taehyung before answering the person that knocked 

"Jimin dear your father is requesting you come down and welcome the mins "mrs park said jimin visibly paled then huged taehyung before pulling back holding his hands then conecting their pinkies then walked to the door

They all walked towards the stairs before jimins mom pulled them back.

"Honey i dont mean to upset you more but i would advice you two to not hold hands when you are going down there"jimins mom said .

"Why mom" jimin asked 

"It might anger your alpha "jinins mom said ...he wanted to shout at her and tell her the man down there isnt his alpha but he queitly removed his hands from taehyungs before huging him

"Dont feel bad jiminie .....we can cuddle each other as much as we want when all this is over okay "taehyung said smiling .jimin smilled back then continued his journry down 

 

 


Geting down there his nose was hit by a scent that almost made him almost black out and he whimpered ...the scent was so good that he felt safe and at home ....he felt like burrying himself in it and never coming out ....his omega knew this was what it has been looking for .

His wide eyes met a feline like one and he truly almost triped and fell .he wasnt even paying much attention on anyother thing apart from that scent untill his dad made him introduce himself he took a deep breath which he realized was a mistake because he was hit by more of that scent that made him feel like subbmiting and "PARK JIMIN HAS NEVER SUBMITTED TO AN ALPHA "

"Hello I'm park jimin youngest son of the park kingdom its a pleasure to meet you all "the omega,jimin said bowing .


"Oh such a polite sweet boy you are "omega min said smiling at jimin which made jimin smile back. The alpha cleared his throat then spoke 
"I'm min yoongi only son of the min kingdom"yoongi said . Jimin gasped as he heared him speak he has never heared anything like that .he felt his cheeks go  hot and he just knew he was blushing
"It..it is..   its a pleasure to meet you prince "jimin said bowing .
He knew he was in for a ride before that day ends 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N)

 

Hello everyone thank you for reading 

Please upvote ,suscribe or comment any thing please .

 

 

With love ,

Minchiminie 😘