SOULMATES

I want to make you mine

Min Yoongi sighed while sitting on his bed , he just finished a meeting with his parents ....they were teaching him how to properly court his betrothed ...he knew he wasn't the perfect alpha but if he had to be the perfect alpha for his kingdom then yeah he would ....the next day was d- day and he wanted to make his parents all so he would give it his all.

" hyung whats wrong " yoongi snapped out of his thoughts and looked forward .

" nothing Namjoon " Yoongi said smiling Namjoon joined him on the bed .

" really hyung whats wrong " Namjoon asked .

" i just ....i feel like i might mess up tomorrow....."Yoongi replied 

" first of all wow hyung this is the first time you have said so much in one breath .....second hyung its not as bad as you are making it seem ....look at my situation hyung .....don't mess this up " Namjoon said .

" i know Namjoon but i .....i will try better " Yoongi said .

" that's it hyung tomorrow take him out and woo the hell out of that omega " Namjoon said grinning.

" how is your omega " Yoongi asked .

" jin is doing okay ....he doesn't want to tell his parents about us i don't think its okay ....now his pregnant with our child and i just want to tell everyone about us ...i love him so much ....that's why I'm telling you don't mess this up this isn't only good for the kingdom but also for you " Namjoon said 

" i understand his delimar joon ....his an omega prince what do you think would happen if his parents find out about his pregnancy " Yoongi asked.

 " i told him i would never let anything happen to him or our baby even if it means i die for them "Namjoon said .

"Don't think too far like that joon..... i think you guys should talk about this again .....take him out ....spoil him ....he is pregnant and emotional ...he needs it " Yoongi said 

"Wow hyung you are so smart " Namjoon said
grinning .


                                  ⭐

 

 

"The car is ready sir " 

Jimin sighed he was really nervous about today , he was finally meeting up with his betrothed , he hopes this goes well for him ( yeah right like anything goes well for you ) he thought 

"Thank you jiwoo " jimin told his driver smiling , he got into his car with Taehyung and the driver jiwoo - drove them to the min kingdom.

" jiminie are you sure my presence here wont interrupt your day with your alpha " Taehyung asked pouting .

"No you aren't interrupting anything i can just tell them you wanted to meet Yoongi for yourself " jimin said smiling . 

When they arrived jiwoo got out and opened the door for them , jimin and Taehyung walked over to the mansions door while the guards there bowed and opened through door for them .
They walked in amazed at how homey yet sophisticated the mansion looks 

" Jiminie!!! " jimin got startled when he heard his name , he looked forward and saw omega min waking down the swirly stairs , he was at the last step when jimin reached him and he was already brought into a warm hug .

" Hello omega min " jimin said he could already see himself wrapped up by this elder Omega's smell he smelt like flowers and a homey and comforting scent was added to it .They pulled back and omega min looked at him smiling. .

" i told you before call me umma , and who is this ? " omega min said smiling at Taehyung .

" hello umma I'm Kim Taehyung from the Kim kingdom and also Jiminie best friend/soulmate " Taehyung bowed smiling .

"oh baby you are so cute " omega king min said pinching Taehyung cheeks .

" if you don't mind me asking is there a reason what made taehyungie here come with you " omega king min asked. Walking them yo the kitchen because his son in law needs to know the way around his future home .

"oh tae wanted to meet prince Yoongi and also explore the best places of the min kingdom " jimin replied , Taehyung was so glad jimin made up an excuse as fast as that .

"Oh well our kingdom is known to have the best tourist places in the nation , we have pretty views and superb foods " omega king min said . They talked for some time while jimin and Taehyung prepared snacks omega min prepared tea .

They joked and laughed jimin telling omega min about embarrassing stories of him and Taehyung their laughter echoing around the walls of the kitchen .
Omega min and Taehyung were still laughing and talking when a particular scent was caught by jimins nose and his head snapped up then and there he made eye contact with the prince of the min kingdom . Jimin gasped and it alerted Taehyung and omega min .

 

 

                                ⭐ 

 

 

"Oh Yoongi , honey you are here "omega king min addressed both Yoongi and his husband the king , Yoongi walked into the kitchen with the king .

" hello your majesty , hello crown prince Yoongi" jimin addressed , both him and Taehyung bowing .

" oh jimin I'm happy your drive here was safe" king min said .

"Oh it was your majesty, we really liked the view on the hills , the city below looked so beautiful " jimin replied smiling politely .

" oh enough with the formality , Yoongi dear why don't you take jimin to the balcony and talk for a while " omega min said , jimin blushed realizing he would be alone with this alpha that has the most intoxicating scent he has ever come across . He has a mission for now and that is to get Taehyung and that hard edged general together .He took omega mins hands and took him to the side .

"Uhmm umma i was wondering if there is anyone you trust enough to show Taetae around the city " jimin asked blushing , oh the things he does for love ( Taehyung ).

"Oh baby no need to worry i could just tell general Jeon to show him around , don't worry general Jeon is one of our most trusted Alphas ." Omega min said smiling .

After that it was a slow walk to Yoongi and they both headed to the desired balcony with Yoongi leading the way .

Yoongi opened the door to the balcony and gestured for jimin to sit on the sit out chair , he sat opposite jimin.

" how do you see our kingdom " Yoongi asked , it was clear as day that he asked that to break the awkward air around them .

" Uh.. the view was nice " jimin replied , he wanted to cry with how awkward he sounded , his scent must have alarmed Yoongi when it spiked but all of a sudden Yoongi was kneeling in front of him .

" jimin , is it okay if i call you that ? " Yoongi asked holding jimins hands .

" Yeah it is can i also call you Yoongi hyung " jimin squeaked out blushing , Yoongi chuckled then nodded . 

" sure jimin you can call me anything you want " yoongi replied .

" i know it wasn't our choice on us mating and getting married but before we get mated i want to have been friends with you first so i am requesting if you would allow me to court you and make you mine the right way " Yoongi asked carefully rubbing on jimins knuckles and dieing inside at the size difference in their hands . They looked into each others eyes and jimin slowly nodded and smiled 

" yes Yoongi hyung i give you the permission to court me " jimin said blushing . Yoongi looked at jimin then pulled something out from his pocket and gave it to jimin, looking at it jimin realized it was a little chick stuff animal it was the size of a key chain , it could be hanged on his phone or his back pack , it was a little gift but jimin already saw him self hanging it on his phone ,

" thank you hyung its lovely " jimin said smiling he could feel him self relaxing and embracing the pheromones that Yoongi let out to calm him down.

" But hyung why is it a baby chick " jimin added 

"Well the first time i saw you i thought you looked like a cute little baby chick " Yoongi said smiling .

Apart from the rumors jimin heard about Yoongi , Yoongi has been the best to him, they talked about their favourite things jimin talked about Taehyung and the stupid adventures he goes on , at some point omega min sent one of the maids to give jimin and Yoongi the tea and snacks , looking at the smile on yoongis face jimin can definitely see himself with a mate like Yoongi.

 

 


                            * * * * * * * * * 

 

 

Taehyung stared at jimin and crown prince yoongis back as they climbed upstairs heading to the balcony , he turned back to omega min and he saw that he was already looking at him , he smiled then looked towards where he saw Jungkook talking to king Min , they talked for a while then omega min told Jungkook to take Taehyung around the city , Taehyung felt so happy ,it meant he would get to be close to his kookie and be nearer to his scent , ever since he got his first heat he has always been wishing for the day Jungkook makes him his , he knows he knows it might never happen but he isn't ready to stop loving jungkook , jungkook has always been his one and only love and he would do everything he can to make jungkook notice him, even if people look at him like a shameless omega , he remembers his moment of weakness when he got his first heat , everything was still so new to him and the sight of an alpha made him go crazy in need to stop the pain running through his body ,the need for his alpha was too strong he remembers how he cried for his alpha to quench his pain to reed him of the painful heat , the slight chance he got during his heat around the time when seokjin went down to get him something to eat, he ran out of the palace trying to get to jungkook his omega kept on calling for his alpha it was then he encountered the alphas that almost ruined his life his first thoughts were alpha then his omega reminded him that were not his alphas it was then he realized they were dragging him and calling him all sorts of irritating names , he knew what his fate was at that moment , it was like they couldn't even recognize that he was the prince , he cried and begged them to let go of him , he knew it would get worse he knew once his heat hits fully he wouldn't be him self anymore , he also knew his cries did nothing but made the alphas mock him more it was at that time he heard his name and every thing turned blurry from then he couldn't even remember what happened he just know that when he woke up doctor Jung and jin were with him then he took on the decision to be taking heat suppressants and staying confined at home if at all he forgot to take it .

" um prince are you okay ?" Taehyung got snapped out of his thoughts when he heard Jungkook voice , he gasped and turned to Jungkook smiling .

" yeah i am general ....so what do you have in mind "Taehyung asked 

" well , we could check out the recent cat cafe uhhh..... i heard from a friend that there are different species of cats there " Jungkook replied scratching the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Sure thing general , lead the way " Taehyung said smiling at him .That's how Taehyung found himself in the cutest cafe he had ever seen.

" welcome to coffee Euphoria " Jungkook said leading Taehyung inside , they took a seat while a waiter came to ask for their order .

" uhmm can i get a frappé latte " Taehyung asked 

" and you sir what would you have " the female waiter smiled asking Jungkook .

" just an espresso " Jungkook answered .the waiter nodded then left, they waited for her to bring their orders when she did Taehyung took a sip of his coffee then smiled at jungkook.

"So general what do you think about the marriage between my Jiminie and the crown Prince " Taehyung asked , honestly he just wanted to hear Jungkook speak and he almost whined when Jungkook did . 

"Uhh i think prince jimin would be an awesome mate for our prince , they are more similar than people think and i think that apart from him marrying our Prince because of the feud between both kingdoms it would be amazing for prince jimin to be around our prince, prince jimin has this aura around him that is just so calming " Jungkook said 

" so what do you think about me , do you think my kingdom and yours would be at peace too " Taehyung asked sipping his coffee .he watched as Jungkook thought while finishing his drink.

" well i don't think there was any problem between your kingdom and mine " Jungkook said 

" lets say two people from both kingdoms fall in love with each other do you think they would be able to mate " Taehyung asked 

" well it depends on both kings of the kingdoms " Jungkook replied , Taehyung just went back to drinking his cup of coffee.

When they were done they talked and walked through a park sat down on the bench and took in the nice view , that is until a child came to him crying .

" oh baby whats wrong " Taehyung asked picking the child up.

" i can't find mommy " the girl said wailing .

" oh baby don't worry i would help you find mommy but for now don't cry okay" Taehyung said he began. Tickling the girl making her squeal and laugh and all the while Jungkook watched him 

He knew Taehyung was already pretty but to see this innocent beauty between Taehyung and the little girl , it just made his heart beat more he began wondering how it would be if he and Taehyung where together wondering if they would have a beautiful kid like this ,~ stop those thought right there Jungkook you are nothing while he is a prince Jungkook thought with a heavy heart .

"Jungkook are you okay , you seem lost " Taehyung asked standing up with the girl .

" can you help me look for her mother " Taehyung asked .

" yeah sure " Jungkook replied he still had to reed himself of those thoughts he had .

"Thank you Jungkook " Taehyung said smiling , from there it was almost a whole battle looking for the girls mother the only thing the girl told them was mommy and if they are being serious here there are a lot of mommies here .its a park after all.

When they finally found the mother Taehyung was so happy .
After the park Jungkook took him to an arcade , Taehyung and Jungkook clicked so much that Jungkook was shocked at how fast he was developing feelings from the span of when they met to now .
Taehyung made sure to take Jungkooks number when Jungkook returned him back to the Mins with his jacket around taehyungs shoulder because it got so cold all of a sudden and Taehyung was sneezing .

" thank you Jungkook for today , i don't think i would have gotten a better tour guide than you " Taehyung said smiling and removing the jacket returning it to Jungkook he tried not to show how sad he was in giving the jacket back 

" don't worry keep it you still seem cold. You can return it when next we meet " Jungkook said smiling , after hearing that Taehyung hugged the jacket closer and smiled wide showing Jungkook how cute his boxy smile is (unintentionally).

"Thank you kookie " Taehyung replied turning and walking back inside to the living room sitting and waiting for jimin to be done ....about an hour later jimin and the crown prince came down laughing and holding hands .

 

 

                         * * * * * * 

 

 

Jimin and Yoongi both stood up holding hands and walking .

jimin has never felt this safe with an alpha before , he has always been wary of alphas , he never even went on dates or dated any one because he always felt its more special to wait for your mate before any thing so looking at Yoongi now he has decided that he would love Yoongi to be the man he has always pictured as his mate.
they walked hand in hand laughing at an embarrassing story Yoongi was telling him. When the reached down he saw Taehyung already waiting and he noticed the smirk on taehyungs lips .

Omega min tried to make them stay for dinner but it was already late and they had to drive back quickly , the mins escorted them to their car and waved at them when they left .

" so what do you think about Jiminie " omega min asked his son when they went up to yoongis room .

" umma he is perfect " Yoongi said smiling at his father .

" i am glad to hear that , so you are okay with us starting the wedding preparation " omega min asked .

" actually no umma " Yoongi said shaking his head .

" but you said he is perfect " omega min asked pouting .

" yeah he is that's why i want to court the hell out of him first then we can all talk about wedding preparations ." Yoongi said 

" aww my baby alpha is all grown up ....i wonder how our people sees you as a stoic alpha ....you have so much feelings" omega min said laughing 

 

 

                     * * * * * * * * * 

 

 

Jimin and Taehyung ran up the stairs in the park mansion as soon as they got down from the car ...their destination was jimins room when they got in jimin locked the door squealing and jumping on his bed , Taehyung following almost immediately .

" Taetae think I'm in love " jimin laughed out making Taehyung choke .

" what " Taehyung dumbly asked 

"He asked to court me, Taetae and then proceeded to giving me this baby chick as my first courting gift. He is so perfect tae he makes me want to just mate him already " jimin said squealing into his sweater paws .

"Really jiminie?, I'm so happy for you i hope this works out for you its high time you get your alpha prince wow we need to start planing your wedding " Taehyung said 

" don't you want your alpha prince too " jimin asked smiling 

" oh but i already have my alpha Prince ,my night in shining amour " Taehyung said smiling dreamily until jimin snapped his fingers at taes face .

" oh really and who might that be my dear soulmate ? " jimin asked smiling, jimin knew that tae probably had the time of his life with Jungkook , some times, he pities Taehyung and his heart cries for him , finding your soulmate at the tender age of sixteen is rare and his platonic soulmate had that fate , the sad thing though is when that said soul mate doesn't know you are his .

" jiminie. . ..we went out to a pretty cute cat cafe we might have flirted or not but he just ....he makes me feel so happy , though it took me a great deal to calm my omega into not jumping on kookie , after the cafe we took a walk to the park ...oh we saw this cute little girl and then we had to get her to her mother but at that moment where it was just me, kookie and the little pup i felt like that could be us someday like i would bear mine and kookie's pup and we would be so happy and in love with each other ...i would have my dream family with kookie but still its so out of my reach nothing i ever do gains his attention and when we got back ....god jiminie he acted like we were on a date he took of his jacket and wore it over me because i was shivering and now i cant stop thinking about him when his scent is just so close to me "Taehyung said calmly in the beginning only to break down around the middle to ending , taehyung curled himself up with the jacket that jimin just realized might be jungkooks due to the scent clinging to it . 

" don't worry tae kookie would recognize you soon and you would get what you have always been dreaming soon" jimin said pecking taehyungs lips smiling 

" kookie's pups ? " taehyung asked head tilted 

" no dummy love ....you have been in love for years i think its time you had a happy ending with your own prince charming tae .. .Yoongi hyung said kookie isn't dating any one so i think you might have a chance i can ask Yoongi hyung to ask kookie if he likes you " Jimin asked hugging Taehyung tighter .

" do you think he might like me too ? , do you think he feels the pull too ? " Taehyung asked sniffling.

" i don't know but i hope he does like you or at least feel what you do " jimin said 

Jimin took taehyungs hands and they went to the bathroom .

" No...... i don't want to change my alphas scent would be gone if i do i don't want to " Taehyung cried hugging the jacket close to him , Jimins heart ached for Taehyung at this rate he knew Taehyung had entered omega sub space and he didn't know what to do .

" okay baby how about this , you take off your clothes and put on some shorts then wear your alphas jacket then we go to bed how about that ? " jimin coed. Ruffling taehyungs hair , Taehyung giggled nodding .

Jimin managed to change taehyung into a clean T-shirt and silk shorts he has of taehyungs in his wardrobe , then put on the jacket , he tucked Taehyung in bed while he went to prepare for bed by the time he entered his room he was dressed in shorts and a T-shirt two sizes bigger , he looked towards his bed and saw that Taehyung was almost asleep . He cuddled up to Taehyung making sure to not get his scent mixed up with the alphas scent , he didn't know how to handle Taehyung if he starts crying. 

"Don't worry tae i would make sure you and your alpha are happy i promise you that " jimin said kissing taehyungs forehead .

" Jiminie do you think kookie would be mine soon " taehyung asked sleepily 

" yes tae " jimin said , even jimin doesn't know if he can make Jungkook love Taehyung but seeing his soulmate so broken about his love for his alpha is so heart breaking , he doesn't think he could go on seeing Taehyung so broken . He looked at Taehyung and seeing Taehyung smile back at him and he smiled back ,he intertwined their pinkies . 

Getting comfortable on the bed hugging Taehyung jimin vowed to himself that he would never let Taehyung suffer like this again.

* * * * * * * * * * 


Jin just finished reading a chapter from his pregnancy manual , the does and don'ts of an omega pregnancy .
He placed the book down then took the stairs down to the kitchen for a jug of water , the manual said he should always have a jug of water by his bed side , he knew Taehyung wouldn't be in the palace so he passed his room instead of stopping by, he rubbed on his stomach trying to feel any kind of connection with his little bean , doctor Jung told him that he cant feel any thing but the presences of life but jin really wants to feel his baby bean, he wouldn't say being pregnant with out anyone but his baby brothers and his lover ( and if you want to add doctor Jung ) knowing about his pregnancy was easy ,thinking about his pregnancy makes him so sad , his relationship with Namjoon has been difficult since the beginning and Namjoon has always Been on his mind, some times he feels like if him and Namjoon doesn't mate soon Namjoon might leave him , and he knows its just his pregnancy speaking because Namjoon has told him countless of times that it doesn't really mater if they have mating marks right now but the fact that they know they are each others world is what matters.

He gasped and almost threw the jug of water when he felt a hand grab him and cover his mouth before he knew it he was pushed against his room door when he looked up , he realized it was non other than his love .

" joonie what are you doing here " jin asked when his mouth was finally free .

" we need to talk baby and it needs to be now " Namjoon answered breathless . 

( A /N)