CHAPTER ONE :OMEGA PARK JIMIN

I want to make you mine

Sitting beside  his window sat park jimin the youngest son of the park family and the only omega in the house hold,he had two elder alpha brothers park jihyun and park jisung .they both were inlove with there cute little omega brother and is always there to protect him .

jimin has always been coddled by his older brothers even if they aren't that much older than him. He is the little smol brother that every one wishes they had his alpha parents love him so much and try to pay attention on him as much as they can .

      He had his pink covered phone besides him while reading one of his favourite romance novel, in those novels he always looked at the female leads as himself wondering when he would get to meet his dream alpha(but you wouldn't see him telling a single soul that ) the alpha that would sweep him off his feet and make him fall for him .
     He was in the middle of the lead male in the novel professing his love for the female lead.
When some one knocked on his door snapping him out of his trance .
"Come in" jimin called out to the person behind his door .slowly his door opened and his mom peeked in and smiled .


"Jiminie were you busy "mrs park asked looking at him perched on the little swing set near his window .he got down and plopped himself down on his bed sighing at the comfort it gave him then looked up at her smiling.


"No umma i wasn't busy i was just reading "jimin said .


"Oh well...i just wanted to talk to you,honey your dad and i just received a letter from the mins and we wanted to talk to you about it"she said looking a bit weird  he couldn't point what was the problem but her scent spiked up and all he could smell was distress and worry  . he held her hand gently and looked into her eyes .


"Umma whats wrong i can clearly smell your worry...what did the mins say"jimin asked.


"Your dad and i opened the letter and they agree to have a truce between us but baby they requested for something and we are not sure we can let them have it"she said with tears in her eyes

.
"Umma if they want money or gold i know for one our stock is good so cant appa just give it to them"jimin said frowning slightly.

 
"Baby if that was the case we wouldn't be where we are honey they asked for something else"mrs park said .


"What do they want umma"jimin asked 
" baby they want you. ...they want you to get married their eldest alpha son"she sobbed out huging jimin .


       Jimin froze wide eyed looking at her .he honestly didn't know how to react he kept on blinking at her ..he did not want anyone to get hurt and he also doesn't want to get married to an alpha that would just treat him as a baby machine or a peace treaty ..when growing up he pictured himself meeting   his alpha in a field full of flowers and his alpha taking him by his waist and giving him kisses full of love but now hearing this he knows there is no future like that for him he knows his mother is giving him an option to go through or watch his kingdom slowly die .he looked at her and saw the tears still clinging to her lashes as she cried and he knew then and there that he has no choice than to go through with it.
"Are you sure you and our kingdom would be safe with this marriage "jimin asked voice  quivering .


"Baby you don't have to do this "she said holding his cheeks .


"Umma i have to so are you sure you would all be safe if i get married to there alpha son"jimin asked the words sounding so foreign in his mouth .


"Yeah baby they assured us in the treaty ...they also said when we accept they are going to come here to introduce you to there son"she said .


"Then sure umma i accept ...i have to do this "jimin said .


"Oh baby i love you so much my pretty prince ..what would we do without you"mrs park said   jimin giggled and hugged her.

 
"Umma is it okay if I'm left alone for now "jimin asked .


"Sure baby let me go and talk to your dad okay "mrs park said hugging jimin and standing up leaving jimin alone .


  If that night jimin cried him self to sleep no one  needs to know 

 

 

 

 

 

(A/n)

Hello everyone today is my first time up loading through aff if there are any mistakes I apologize because its being up loaded through my phone thank you for reading I love you .

PS.its also a taekook and namjin fanfiction and I have the perfect oc in my head for hobi 

 

With love ,

Minchiminie