CHAPTER TWO: ALPHA MIN YOONGI

I want to make you mine

Looking at his parents discussing in the living room Min yoongi sat half listening half sleeping because he knows what they are talking about ,they discussed about him getting married to the park's youngest omega son ,he felt like screaming and telling them to rethink their decision  but he knows it wouldn't change.

 

He knows he has to do this for both kingdom he is mostly known as the stoic tsundere  Alpha prince but no. he has to do this if at all he wants to be a good king he knows for one that his parents had an arranged marriage and look how they turned out he can only wish for that .

having an Omega male as the second in command for someone like his father was the best he hopes its the best for him .from what he heard about the Parks Omega he seems polite , petite and dainty while he is the typical alpha hard ,Feral and rough he feels like he might just end up ruining the Parks Omega so he has decided to stay away from the Omega as much as he can .he looked up when he noticed his parents staring at him. He Straightened himself.

 

"Min yoongi where you even listening to us "the alpha king asked 

 

"Yes father "yoongi answered even he knows it was a lie .

 

"Well if you were then you should know that we are going first thing tomorrow to see the parks to complete the truce "the alpha king said standing up.

 

"Yes father"yoongi answered  standing .he bowed when his father was about leaving .straightening himself he looked over at his omega father he sighed and collapsed on the sofa .

 

"What do i do now umma"yoongi said looking at him 

 

"Baby the only thing you can do now is listen to your father ,i know its hard but just try okay honey"his omega father said petting his head .

 

"Okay umma" yoongi said snuggling up to his father only a few people actually knows how cute and soft he can be .

"Besides ,baby you don't know if the Parks Omega would be your type ,i know your type are cute guys and from what I've seen in his pictures and heard  about him he is also  polite ,just give him a chance okay "omega min said smiling 

 

"Okay umma"yoongi repled .

           THE NEXT MORNING.     (AUTHORS POV)

       

 Jungkook ,Namjoon and Yoongi walked out of yoongi's bedroom together after almost 2 hours of Yoongi panicking ,Namjoon and Jungkook tried to reassure him that he wouldn't mess up.....it brings them back to now they all entered the limousine without his parents 

"Remind me why my dad didn't come with us here "Yoongi asked Namjoon frowning 

 

"Well min Yoongi your parents thinks it would be more professional if you are in a different car don't you think so?"Namjoon asked raising a brow .Yoongi just nodded and sighed.

"Hyung ....don't be nervous you would do great okay "jungkook said smiling Yoongi smiled back then leaned back and closed his eyes .

 

An hour  later they arrived at the parks palace .the parks had their sons invite the mins into the palace they took them to the living room after awhile the king and his wife came out 

 

"King Min I'm glad you made it here safely "  king Park said offering a hand shake king min smiled and they shook hands.

 

introducing Yoongi to the king, They talked a bit until king Min asked of the youngest omega prince .

"Oh that's right ....go and bring Jimin"king Park told his queen she nodded and went up the stairs ...Yoongi sat they bored and tired from the intense training he had immediately after coming back from a business trip.

 

all of a sudden a certain scent made him look up and his eyes immediately met the eyes that held the scent that beautiful scent he heard a  quiet gasp and a certain spike to the scent had him growling wanting to claim the Omega in front of him all of a sudden he was snapped out of his daze when king Park spoke introducing the omega.

 

"King Min this is my youngest son omega park jimin"king Park spoke proudly ,the omega walked forward and Yoongi was slapped in the face by that scent .

 

"Hello I'm Park Jimin youngest son of the park kingdom its a pleasure to meet you all "the Omega,jimin said bowing .

 

"Oh such a polite sweet boy you are "omega min said smiling at jimin which made jimin smile back.

 

All Yoongi could think about was the lovely scent of berries and flowers .but he knew he had to introduce himself so he cleared his throat and spoke .

 

"I'm Min yoongi only son of the min kingdom"yoongi said he heard the little Omega gasp again as he spoke. The little Omegas cheeks were red and yoongi thought it was beautiful.

 

"It..it is..   its a pleasure to meet you prince " the omega said bowing 
         

 

 

 

(A/N)

Hello everyone sorry for not uploading since i was sick for awhile and i just got better.

 

Please upvote,suscribe or comment anything just so i know i am doing okay 

 

 

With love,

Minchiminie😘