Chapter 6

It Doesn't Matter Anymore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon POV;

 

“It’s almost a fully three weeks you’re back to school, Taeyeon. How’s your life there?” dad asked during our dinner time.

 

It’s just five of us excluding Theresa, our chauffeur, so the one who prepared our dinner is none other than mom, but of course with the little help from me and Haeyeon.

 

“It’s great, father... I mean, dad.” I’m still not used with these kind of awkward moment. But I know, it’s just me.

 

Both Haeyeon and Jiwoong just chuckled with my formality, but mom scolded them with giving them glare.

 

“Do you guys know, that Taeyeon got a great impression from our teachers now?” Jiwoong told us after cleared his throat.

 

“What do you mean?” I asked him, let down of my fork.

 

“During I was printed out papers inside teachers’ room, some of them talked nicely about you. They said, you’ve changed. No more late, no more bad attitude, no more sending late homework, even you impressed Mrs Kwon with how nicely you talked to teachers and your friends.”

 

Dad and mom looked at me proudly, and I saw a glimpse of tears on mom’s eyes.

 

“I’m proud of you, Taeyeon...”

 

I smiled shyly, but then I looked something on my father’s eyes. Something, weird. He looks like he held some kind of feelings of guiltiness, or regret I don’t know.

 

What’s wrong with him? Should I ask him? But if I did, I think I know what’s his answer, ‘I’m fine’.

 

We kept eating our foods, and moments later we finally took our different path, which mine, I’m going to go to my cave. I mean, bedroom.

 

Standing outside the balcony really makes me feel calm. The wind blew my face softly, the stars up there twinkling. I love this kind of moment. No one surrounded me, but no offense please. I love talking to them, I love how some of them cared and ask about my condition, but sometimes, I love to be left alone.

 

But out of sudden, I saw something, or someone at the bushes. Something shook it from down there. It is probably not a wind.

 

It send shivers to my whole body, as I just walked back inside my room, and closed the sliding door as I sat on my chair, continued doing my homework.

 

Few moments later, something sound strange outside my balcony. I don’t know if it’s my imagination or what, but the sound makes me want to look at it.

 

But of course not opening the sliding glass door.

 

Outside my balcony, there’s a single tree there could reached to my balcony, and all I could saw someone tried to reach my balcony’s rail and struggling to leap inside.

 

Should I scream?

 

That person could be someone who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter