Chapter 15

It Doesn't Matter Anymore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

AN; honestly, guys... I’m so scared right now, my mother is a frontliner (a nurse, to be more specific) and even though the cases around here in my hometown decreased, people got out from their houses like there’s no tomorrow for them. I’m afraid that when they go out just like that, trying to feel all the freedom, the virus will attack us back all over again. I’ve just finally got to see my mom get a pleasant rest, but being a typical Malaysian they are, I’m scared my mom will be call again to the hospital...

Please, everyone, all here in Asian, please stay safe... wear a mask before going out, apply a hand sanitizer after buying groceries in the car, and take a bath after safely arrive at home.

 

 

 

Taenykim_N ; ahahaha you seems like could read my mind. But that part about the last message though, I would be added another new character and I hope you like her.

love109 ; a new character...! yeay...! I hope you will like her. Don’t hate her first.

moonsun_ship ; hihihi... please bear with me then, friend...

KTIYKY7921 ; thanks for still with me, buddy...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I can’t believe we’re still accepting new student in the middle of the first semester...”

 

Taeyeon heard someone’s talked behind her. She didn’t want to interfere, but she’s till eavesdrop them, since they’re just a line behind her.

 

She took her usual sit, as both of Irene and Jessica just kept silent.

 

The moment she walked inside the chaos classroom before the bells’ rang, she just bowed her head lower, but luckily Irene nor Jessica didn’t say anything but still giving her their warm smile.

 

Having an advantage, Jessica finally spoke, “You’ve read my messages?” she leaned closer, making Taeyeon shivered her whole body.

 

Not in a bad way, of course. But still, her soft scent making Taeyeon’s palms sweat a little, as she gulped silently. Taeyeon just nodded, giving Jessica an answer.

 

“I also heard she’s actually one of the students before, since she’s going somewhere to her hometown, and going back here again.”

 

Then one of the guys interrupted those girl’s gossips, “Hopefully she’s hot than both of you...” he didn’t last long though, as he got his head hit by a paper rock.

 

“Let me say my wish.” Siwon, the unlucky boy just now stated.

 

“Luckily it’s just a paper rock, later I will throw a real rock towards you.” Dana, one of the girls spoke, while the others just chuckled with their little entertainment.

 

As soon as the chaos lessening, subsequently, Mr Lee entered the classroom with his pile of files.

 

“Okay, kids...”

 

“We’re not kids anymore.” Jasper thought out loud, making the others laughed at his matter-of-fact statement.

 

“Well, accepted it young boy... in my eyes, you are... still...” they just continued laughing again seeing Jasper’s defeated expression.

 

Just before Mr Lee started his lesson, someone’s knocking his classroom’s door.

 

“Come in.” He politely spoke, like he knew who’s outside.

 

“Mr Lee...” the other middle-aged man warmly smiled not just towards one of his teachers, but also towards the whole students in the classroom.

 

“Mr Daniel...” he bowed a little his head, “Is she here already?”

 

All of the students murmured among themselves, while Taeyeon, Jessica and Irene just kept mum. There were a little bit of similarity between three of them, one is, they hated being a little loud from the rest. Two, they just didn’t want to be one of those gossip girls. Three, they’d rather just kept silent when things like this happening.

 

Mr Daniel, the fine-looking principle nodded, as he welcomed the new student to entering the cage of zoo- well, that’s what Taeyeon’s thought.

 

“, she’s hot...” Siwon murmured happily towards Dana, but she didn’t say anything, and that’s proving how beautiful the new student is, her brown long hair, her long neck, her kissable lips, all the guys, and even some of the girls started drooling for her.

 

Taeyeon, as well looked so surprise with how gorgeous the new girl is.

 

“But she’s not Je- oh ... what am I thinking?!” Taeyeon’s thought.

 

“Go on girl, introduce yourself...” Mr Lee spoke.

 

Taeyeon didn’t realized that Mr Daniel already gone to his office, as she looked back to the front.

 

She felt a little bit strange, as she thought to herself, “Is she looking at me the whole time? What’s with the stare? Or is she looking at those guys back there?”

 

Taeyeon couldn’t read the girl’s mind though, as she weirdly smiling at Taeyeon for some reason, making Jessica and Irene also looked back and forth between Taeyeon and the new girl curiously.

 

The girl then finally spoke after the guys, finally, let her, “Hi... I’m Im Jin-ah... but I would really love if all of you can call me Nana...” she smiled seductively, not for everyone, but only towards Taeyeon.

 

“Welcome, Nana...!” the guys at the back really so loud, acting like she’s the hottest, but probably at the school.

 

“That’s enough, boys... Nana, you can have your sit there, at the empty sit just beside Alexa.

 

“Thank you, sir...” Nana bowed politely as she walked with confident to her desk, but still locked eyes with Taeyeon, making Taeyeon pretty sure that her eyes looking right to her soul.

 

For the whole Mr Lee class, Taeyeon could feel someone kept staring at her, but when she looked to the whole class, no one did. She thought it was just her imagination, but then a crumpled paper rock thrown to her from her right side.

 

She looked at that person, and that person is Nana. The new girl titled her head, like telling Taeyeon to opened up the paper.

 

Without hesitation for wanting to know something what was Nana wants, Taeyeon opened it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter