youth at beaches

Romance at Moonlit Beaches
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yujin and Minjoo was enjoying this moment of their lives hugging, being close to each other just like that but of course, every moment like this has to be interrupted.

They both immediately broke the hug as they fixed themselves before facing their friends. Minjoo bowed down for a bit before leaving Yujin. Yujin was about to grab her back by the hand but she was getting dragged away by her own group of friends.

"You had the guts to leave us for a girl, huh?!" Chaeyeon grabbed Yujin by the collar as Yujin sheepishly smiled at them and mouthed a small 'sorry'. "We were dead worried about you." Wonyoung said as Sakura calmed Chaeyeon down before she might pounce on Yujin again. "You should've at least told us, Yujin. We won't stop you from doing so." Sakura teased Yujin as Wonyoung laughs behind her. "She is pretty, though." Sakura comments as she stares at Minjoo from afar. Yujin immediately blocks her sight by standing in front of Sakura. "I know I am. Thank you, Saku_chan." Yujin replied sarcastically. They all just chuckled at Yujin's hilarious behavior. "Let's go back. Hyewon might have already ate all our food." Wonyoung lead their way back, followed by the rest of them.

On the other hand, Chaewon immediately ran up to Minjoo to hug her tightly saying, "I'M SO SORRY FOR LEAVING YOU THERE. YOU COULD'VE JUST TOLD ME YOU CAN'T SWIM!" Minjoo gasps for air as Chaewon hugs her. "C-can't....b-breathe..." Chaewon immediately let's go of Minjoo. Eunbi walks up to Minjoo to check on her. "Are you okay? Did anywhere hurt?" Eunbi worriedly asks. "Yeah, I'm fine. Don't worry about me." Minjoo smiles at them for reassurance. "Minjoo, who was that girl you're hugging earlier?" Nako's curiosity got the best of her. She had tilted her head to one side and made a curious cute face which made all of them in awe, especially Eunbi who's trying not to squeal. The question caught Minjoo off-guard though. "A-ah, her. S-she's just a f-friend." Minjoo answered as she looked away shyly, trying to shrug it off. Minjoo walked away first, back to where Yuri was waiting for them. "L-let's go back, s-shall we?" Minjoo casually tries to invite them to go back. "The girl wasn't exactly just Minjoo's friend, right?" Nako tiptoed to whisper on Eunbi's ear. Eunbi's face was left beet red. Chaewon just rolls her eyes at the blooming soon-to-be couple beside her. "Am I seriously going to be single forever?" The two just laughed at her as they walked back to Yuri, trailing Minjoo from behind.

The sun was already setting, leaving a rosy shade of orange and pink mixed together that gives off solemn vibes, producing a perfect, relaxing sunset to observe. Most people were starting to pack up as they last enjoyed the view. Minjoo and her friends had other plans though. They want to stay at the beach for the night, probably build a camp fire and talk about themselves. It has been a while since they huddled up like this.

Minjoo excused herself as she dries up and changes back to dry clothes. Back at their place, the three found Yuri mingling to another girl. Yuri looks at their direction and waves at them. They all ran back to Yuri. "Hey, guys. Did you find Minjoo?" She asks. "Yeah, she's just changing right now. I gotta bring this to her." Chaewon was ordered to bring Minjoo her set of dry clothes to her since Eunbi said it's the least she can do. "Oh, hi there. I didn't see you. Are you a friend of Yuri?" Eunbi just had noticed the girl next to Yuri. "Hello, I'm Choi Yena. Yuri hates it when I boast, but I'm this lovely girl's girlfriend. Nice to meet y'all." Yena introduced herself as she cooes to Yuri who just swats her away, getting embarrased. Nako giggles at the couple in front of her. Eunbi has her face shocked like she didn't see this coming. "Mom, I can explain." Yuri tries to reason out before Eunbi freaks out. Eunbi cannot believe that her baby Yuri already had a girlfriend but she finally calmed herself down. Yuri sighed. "W-wow. So Yena, how's Yuri as a girlfriend?" Eunbi teases Yuri instead. Yena talked endlessly about their relationship as Nako and Eunbi listened intently with Yuri who feels like she's about to die out of embarrasment.

Chaewon left Minjoo's things since Minjoo said she doesn't need to wait for her to get finished. As Minjoo finishes up, she found Yujin and her friends packing up. She hesitates on going up to her so she just stares from far away. Yujin sees her and comes up to her but this time, with all of her friends. Minjoo had no idea why she was suddenly nervous all of a sudden. She was never afraid to meeting new people or making new friends.  "Minjoo!" Yujin called out to her. "Meet my friends." They all introduced themselves one by one. "I'm Minjoo. Kim Minjoo." Minjoo shyly introduced herself as Yujin finds her pretty cute. "Awww, Yujin, you lucky damn girl." Hyewon playfully punched Yujin on her shoulder as Yujin furiously blushes. "W-we're just friends." Yujin shows off a sloppy grin on her face, making her friends roll her eyes on her. "Yeah, sure. You're still friends, yet." Wonyoung said as she emphasized the last word. M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter