beach fun

Romance at Moonlit Beaches
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a long, long damn day for Kim Minjoo, alright. Meeting the same stranger twice in a day was just way too unbelievable to be a coincidence. She must've met this person before. "Ah, how come she's not familiar to me? Ahn Yujin, who are you?" Minjoo hastily opens her door and took off her shoes to get inside.

After taking a shower, Minjoo got out of her bathroom and went to her closet, taking her phone with her. While looking for comfy clothes she could wear to sleep, she checks her phone for missed text messages. She had three from Eunbi.

Kwon Eunbi: Ya, Kim Minjoo, better read this before you sleep.

Kwon Eunbi: We're going to the beach tomorrow afternoon. Wanna come?

Kwon Eunbi: Everybody needs to bring food, of course.

Minjoo wants to go but she's probably might sleep the whole day, anyways. She was way too tired to go on a beach tomorrow afternoon. Saturdays are her sleeping hours.

After getting dressed, Minjoo looked for her rashguard but only managed to find the lower part. She chooses a white shirt instead to top her outfit. She prepares for the beach event, in case she'd change her mind about going.

As she was looking through her closet, she found an old polaroid on top of stacked films with photos in it. Minjoo reached her hand out to get those. She dusted the things and brought them to her desk. She looks at one of the photos. "A beach?" Minjoo scans the other photos to see that all of them were taken in a beach. Her family was there, even Chaewon was, too. It seemed like everybody had a great time at that beach. "How come I can't remember any of these?" One photo caught her eye, though. It was blurry but it showed a girl trying to spike in a middle of a beach volleyball game. "Huh? Who's this?" Minjoo tries hard to remember what happened during that day. A headache mercilessly greets her instead. "Ugh, slumber calls." She just left the photos on her desk and slumped down on her bed, resting like there's no tomorrow.

The sun is blinding, the city is active, the people are awake, well, most of them, and Minjoo's door is about to break. Minjoo wakes up to a loud banging on her door which is the first thing that annoys her when she wakes up. "Hey, hey. Can't you see it's still early in the--" As Minjoo opened the door and spoke with her eyes closed, Eunbi, Chaewon, and Yuri went inside her apartment. "Afternoon, darling. Now, get dressed. We're going to the beach." Eunbi shamelessly went to her closet and picked some clothes. Yuri slumped at Minjoo's comfy bed. Chaewon went to her kitchen and brought bags with her, probably to cook food. Minjoo just had sit down on her sofa to watch them do stuff at her apartment.

As all of them went out from the building, Minjoo had to carry so much stuff with her. "Uh, why are we carrying this many stuff again?" Eunbi opens the hood of her car as they all put their stuff down. "This is way too many for the four of us, though." Chaewon added as she immediately went for front seat. "Who said it's just gonna be the four of us?" The rest of them were surprised at what Eunbi said. They all got in her car, ready to go. "We're still picking up someone. Last person, then to the beach." Eunbi drives her way to the city. "I didn't know you were good at making friends, Ms. Kwon." Chaewon teases her as she turns some music on. "Yeah, I thought Kwon Eunbi was the shy, shy kid." Eunbi just rolled her eyes at them. Yuri chuckled at Eunbi's reactions. "Who are we picking up, anyway?" Minjoo asks. "Yabuki Nako, my friend from Japan who visited in Korea for a few days now. She's really cute. You guys should meet her." Eunbi tries to reply casually, which instead made everyone more. "You just sounded like you've found a girlfriend there, Ms. Kwon." Minjoo's response made Eunbi blush and the rest burst into laughter.

After picking up Nako, they proceeded to the beach. They all find Nako very cute, perfect for her cute height and personality. Eunbi just smiles proudly as she said, "Told you so." They all got off the car and started to unpack. "We're lucky there's only a few people here. Let's better set up." Eunbi had always acted like the leader of the pack. Her friends respected her because of that.

They have finished setting up their things on a sunny, sunny beach. They all sat down and took a breather for a while. "Setting up was the only thing we've done yet on this beach and I'm already too tired to move. I'm burning." Yuri said as grabs a cold drink. "Let's take a swim then." Chaewon invites them as she took of her shirt, revealing a two-piece bikini. "Woah, I never knew you wear bikinis, Chaewon. You look hot." Minjoo commented as she stood up to join Chaewon. "I know you've been wanting a piece of me, but nope. Not to you, Kim Minjoo." Everybody bursts into laughter at Chaewon's remarks.

Eunbi warned Minjoo about her swimwear, as of the moment. "Kim Minjoo, why don't you show what your wearing underneath, huh? The water will eventually wash away your big shirt, anyway." Everybody looked at Minjoo to make her feel pressured, but she's never the type to back down from anything so she takes it off and throws it at them. "Here you go." Minjoo reveals a two-piece bikini that highlights her body. "Good. Just be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter