college and kim minjoo

Romance at Moonlit Beaches
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Dismissed."

Almost all the students in that certain calculus class tirely slumped down after hearing Professor Kang's clacking of heels fade away. Kim Minjoo wasn't one of them, though. She was part of the very few who may be considered genius for they still manage to crawl up to the top. What's unique about her is her boldness to almost everything.

"Yah, Kim Minjoo, are you just gonna leave me here? Suffering from all that about calculus?" Kim Chaewon, one of her closest friends, whines about how her brain cannot easily dissolve calculus just as how Minjoo does. "What's wrong with calculus? Prof. Kang teaches the topic well." Minjoo stood up from her seat after cleaning her table to pick up her stuff. Chaewon followed her a minute after. "Not everyone's like you. And I'm part of that 'everyone'. Besides, how do you even understand these things? Heck, you never even show interest on any of the subjects you take." Chaewon trails behinnd Minjoo as she slings her bag around her shoulder. Minjoo shrugs. "Maybe Prof. Kang's way too hot to bail on." Chaewon's mouth was almost too agape. Minjoo just laughs at her.

"I literally believed you on what you just said earlier." Chaewon munched on her cookie. "I didn't know you had a thing for older people, Minjoo. But I must say, it's almost never unexpected." Kwon Eunbi's response to the matter made everyone laugh. "Hah, I never said I was lying." Minjoo casually replies as she took a bite of her burrito. "Way too cocky, Kim Minjoo, too cocky." Jo Yuri took a portion of Minjoo's burrito. "I want to know how she maintains that hella killer body of hers at that age. It's almost unachievable." Everyone agrees with what Minjoo had commented regarding Professor Kang Seulgi's physical appearance.

The four of them had to go separate ways since they all had different time schedules. Yuri had no class next so she went to the music room that's always available to her. Eunbi had general biology next, having Miss Bae around made her want to sit on that class. Chaewon complains on how they're having chemistry next, says her brain's almost at its maximum capacity. "I gotta head to class first. I'd rather not be late, Minjoo. I would not like to anger one of the kindest teachers here. Do catch up." Minjoo had to visit the bathroom that's on the next end of the building.

She's still contemplating on having her chemistry class for today or not. No one would care anyway, though everyone will notice that she bailed on that class, especially Chaewon. But nah, she wanted to have some fun for a bit. She was in a mood for arcades. Minjoo texted Chaewon that she'll be out for the rest of day since she finds the rest of her classes boring.

As

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter