Chapter 6

TILL IT MAKES ONE...


 

 HAPPY READING ^_^ .

 


 


 

HYOJEONG - YOU         

 

HONGJOONG    YUNHO     SEONGHWA    SAN

 

MINGI     WOOYOUNG   YEOSANG    JUNGHO

 

YEJI   LIA  YUNA   RYUJIN   CHAERYOENG

 

DONGJU



 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD - ENGLISH




 

 


 








 

 







 

You were the locker since you are packing some of the books to your bag. The boys were not in school due to some events that they have to attend. While the girls have schedule to finish. After you finish up the thing you were doing. You were about to close the door but not even a second before your hand reached the locker door. The locker door slam close revealing someone you don't even want to see. You rolled your eyes and turned to walk away. Yet he grab your hands making you to face him. 











 

Where do you think you are going my love. 




 

Back to hell. What do you want from me. 




 

Aww dont be mad. Just wanna see you since theres no one to accompany you. 




 

I rather be alone than being with you. 




 

Oh come on. Be with me at the detention area. 




 

No. I have plans to do. 




 

Pleaseeeee Hyojeong ah. Im bored and alone. Pleaseee




 

No. I said i have plans to do. Aint gonna care if you have stupid things to do. 




 

Baby come on just this once. 




 

How many times i'm gonna say. I'm done with you and we are over. Move along before i call the security here. 




 

Hyojeong come on. You ditching me when the jerks aren't here. 




 

The boys arent a jerk like you. 




 

Hyoje....




 

Stop it Dongju. 







 

The voice stop Dongju from doing anything. You sigh to see Dongmyeong were walking towards you and Dongju. Dongju rolled his eyes and bang his fist to the locker before he leave the place. You stood in silence as you know that Dongju hates to see his brother in the school. Once Dongju is no longer is sight. You turn to face Dongmyeong. 





 

Its been awhile huh. 




 

Well long pain ride i could say. 




 

Im sorry for what just happened. 




 

Its not your fault Dongmyeong. 




 

Still i have been trying to get him out of this school but dad just let him be. Really sorry that you have to face it again. You must be in pain when Ateez is not around. 




 

Yeah. Pain since young. So what brings you here. 




 

Oh... Yuna told me to look out for Dongju if he ever did anything wrong to you. Besides the boys dont know anything that will happen to you. 




 

Thanks Dongmyeong. I just wonder why that jerk cant be just like you. 




 

People change Hyojeong. 




 

But really what brings you here. I thought you are busy with stuff. 




 

Its my term break for now. Plus I have to look out for Dongju. He is one pain in the family. 




 

I can agree with that. You aren't busy right. 




 

Nope. I will leave once Dongju stop disturbing you for just today. 




 

Well lets go for lunch. Im skipping my last class. 




 

You sure you want to skip. 




 

Yeah. You dont want me to get in his traps dont you. 




 

Truely. Well lets go. I have to meet my members after that

 



 

Sure your treat. 








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆










 

Hyung when are we ending this event. 




 

Its going to end in the evening. We cant meet Hyojeong today. 




 

Aww man thats  




 

Yah i dont feel so good today




 

Seonghwa hyung, you really look so pale




 

I feel uneasy. Like its different from something else. 




 

Yah you always felt that when your thought feels like my sister is in danger or something. 




 

Yeji told me that Hyojeong will be fine

 



 

What did she say. 




 

Dongmyeong is there to look out for Dongju. I guess Dongju did tried to get Hyojeong attention but it failed as his brother came to stop him. 




 

Thats a good one. 




 

Hyung. I'm guessing that your sister have to endure for a few weeks. 




 

I know about that Jongho. Will you be fine with it





 

I will but will the other two be fine with it. 




 

Yah they will be fine. Its just that they need to bare up with their emotions. Since we arent gonna meet Hyojeong that often. 




 

Still we are just gonna meet her in school. Isnt that right. 




 

Yeah. San is right still please protect my sister whenever that jerk starts to disturb her. I dont want my mom to be in the school doing something stupid. 




 

Hyung that will be under cover. 




 

Oh yes both of us will protect her. 




 

You guys. I dont want my sister to be mad because of your silly things that affects her emotions. 




 

Hyung dont worry about them. I will still by her side when she needs me and Yeji. 




 

Thanks Jongho. 




 

Your welcome. Well i'm gonna get my food. I'm hungry at this moment. 




 

Yah arent you on diet. 




 

Exercise regularly. It will be fine. 




 

Whatever you say maknae. 









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆












 

So tell me. What did Yuna told you about me. 




 

Ah Yuna. Well basically all. Yah you should be careful at times. 




 

I am being careful. Its just your stupid brother who cant let go of me. I'm totally over him. 




 

So you're telling me that you regret dating him before you even get close to Ateez. 




 

Oh yes i do. You never told me that he have that crazy life back before i know him. 




 

Yah. Love is blind. I tried to warn you but you believe in him more than Yeji and Jongho. Additionally you were brainwashed by him till someone ruin your anniversary




 

Shh you. Well i'm glad you are the opposite ones. 




 

That because im sincere of what im doing. Dongju is just blind for popularity. 




 

Same goes like someone i know.  




 

Yah then what will happen to minsu. Isn't she the one that ruin your life at first. 




 

I have not heard of her lately. I heard that she was kicked out by her recent company. 




 

Ahh yeah she kind of violates some rules. Poor thing that her father feels ashamed. 




 

Yah isnt she from your school. 




 

Well lately she didnt come to school. No reasons why. 




 

Dongmyeong ah. Why did Dongju decide to come back after years of not appearing. 




 

I dont know how to tell you Hyojeong....




 

How to tell what. Is there anything that I should know. 




 

Well. Dongju were supposed to be in the white wall academy. However not a single school tries to get him in. Till your school accept him for who he is even though he is a little offside. 




 

Yah did Yuna know about this 




 

She knows but she dont want you to freak out like how you would the last time I ever saw you. 




 

I know. Still you need to spill the tea before my brother be searching for you. 




 

Fine. Right. I need to. Well you see my brother holds a grudge. When he sees you being happy with other boys he felt jealous. As if like you make him feel that he didn't treat you the best back then. He went crazy at the moment. So basically he wants to trash your happiness. Make you suffer and less than 30% he basically still wants to be with you. 




 

That is the most stupid thing i ever heard. Wow. 




 

You bet it is Kim Hyojeong. Well i cant be late. Want me to send you home.




 

Nope. I have someone to meet. See you soon i guess. Oh congrats on new life of debuting. Im sure you will succeed it rightfully. 




 

Thanks. You my friend please be careful okay. 




 

I will dont worry. I have the boys to be with. 




 

Yeah well let just see who is the right one. 




 

Nonsense....