Chapter 5

TILL IT MAKES ONE...


 

 HAPPY READING ^_^ .

 


 


 

HYOJEONG - YOU         

 

HONGJOONG    YUNHO     SEONGHWA    SAN

 

MINGI     WOOYOUNG   YEOSANG    JUNGHO

 

YEJI   LIA  YUNA   RYUJIN   CHAERYOENG

 

DONGJU



 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD - ENGLISH




 

 


 








 

 









 

Yah..... Hyojeong ah.....




 

Im fine Yeji. Dont tell the boys that im here. 




 

You switch off your phone for a reason right. You arent okay Hyojeong. 




 

I know... Its hard to live like this. Dont you think my life is unfair. 




 

No... Dont say that. Your life is wonderful. Without it, you wont get to know me. 




 

I dont know what to do anymore. He is back. I have to face this love triangle with the boys. My mom is grounding me up due to that bastard. 




 

Wait what happened after the day he showed up. 




 

My mom just happened to know that problem and she is making sure that I reflect on what happened. 




 

So you are trapped like last time. 




 

Yeah... Most probably. I feel sorry for my brother. He has done so much to keep me alive. Yet I cross the same path over and over. 




 

Don't you think Dongmyeong should know about this. 




 

You mean the other twin. I don't know. He is busy in other school. 




 

Yah you should really ask Yuna about it. Plus Dongmyeong text me the day after it happened. 




 

How can Yuna's best friend text you but not Yuna. 




 

Well he knows that im always with you when things happened. 




 

True... Yeji ah. What would happened next....




 

You. My friend needs to step up for your rights. Don't ever let Dongju step over you again and again. You have your rights to control your life decisions. Not him. 








 

You sigh and look up to the sky. Your mind is full of thoughts that cant be answered at all. Yeji looked at you and sigh as she knows that she can't do anything but to just give comfort and be there for you when you are in need. Few minutes of silent. Yeji's phone starts to ring. She looked at the caller id and just kept quiet till you spoke up. 








 

Just answer the phone. Yunho oppa aren't gonna bite. 




 

Aniya... it's not that I don't want to pick up the call...




 

You both are sure not my tea when it comes to this problem. Hurry pick up. Its not that awkward 




 

Easy for you to say. 




 

Yeah to someone that has a crush on him for almost 3 years....




 

Yah shut it. 




 

Pick up the call it hurts my ear. Don't tell him that i'm with you.




 

Urgh fine.








 

~>   Hey Yeji ah....


 

>>  Oppa whats up. Is there something wrong.


 

~>  Oh... Nothing is wrong. Just want to ask if you are with Hyojeong right now. 


 

>>  Mianhae. Im at the dorm alone waiting for the other girls to come back from the dance studio. 


 

~>  Ahh. Alright...


 

>>  Oppa didnt Jongho tell you about where Hyojeong is.


 

~>  Ahh Jongho. Well he kinda went somewhere for a few days and has not been at home since then.


 

>>  Oh is that so...


 

~>  Yeah. Mian i gotta go. See you in school maybe...


 

>>  Yeah sure. 


 

~>  Thanks Yeji ah....


 

>>  Bye...







 

She hangs up the call and gave gaze at you. You turn and flick her forehead. She flinch and gave death stare. You just shooked your head and stood up from your place. 







 

Yah. Where are you going.




 

Jimjilbang. Jongho is there. 




 

Oh rea... WAIT how would you know he is there.




 

He is my best friend. You are one too. How cant you not know where would he be when he is upset with his hyung. 




 

Ahhh so you are going there. What would your mom say. 




 

Nobody is going to stop me unless it's me. Get your up. He needs us at the moment. 




 

Aigoo. Fine. But isnt here and where he is now is far. 



 

Girl. I spent my entire life exploring this huge area to myself. I know where is where. Now hurry. I need to be home before the sun sets. 




 

AISH jinjja. YAH this is the mountain area. 




 

Start moving stop complaining.







 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆









 

Im guessing no luck for you Yunho. 




 

Mianhae hyung. It seems like you have to try your best as her brother. 




 

That really... oh my gawd. 




 

Hyung. Is there any other way to make Xion step away from Hyojeong. 




 

I dont know San. I really dont. 




 

Hyung the talk really didnt work huh

 



 

Look guys as much as how you cared for both our maknaes. Its hard for me to just let her be when you guys know that Hyojeong wont be in her stable life anymore 




 

There could be a way. Somehow. It just that we all need to work and help each other. Hyung we cant give up just like this 




 

We all know that Wooyoung. Now it's all up to Hyojeong herself whether to let u help her through all this things that's happening now. Without us and her favourite Itzy. She won't be who she is now. 




 

Seonghwa hyung is right. Guys really just for once put those love feelings aside and make sure that Xion won't even lay his hands on Hyojeong. Its the only way to let Hyojeong feel safe with us around. 




 

Im sorry hyung. For causing the mess. 




 

Yeah hyung. I'm sorry too. 




 

Ita not both of your faults. Tragic things happened without us knowing in advance. 




 

Lets not think too much about Hyojeong right now. Im sure she is with either Yeji or Jongho at the moment. 




 

I hope things just be in peace soon. 




 

We all hope for that hyung. 




 

Well talking about Yeji. You mister when are you gonna tell Yeji the whole thing. 




 

Why aiming me. Yah i dont even know if she likes me or not. 




 

I have a feeling she does. 




 

Ayee hajima




 

Im not joking Yunho. 




 

Guys lets just continue with the practice for today. I will talk to Junho once he is back. 




 

Hyung we are really sorry that this happened. 




 

Nope. Its fine. Things happen without us knowing. Lets get going. I need to clear things in my mind. 




 

Kaja. 








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆









 

After hours you and Yeji finally get into the Jimjilbang. Yeji were still curious of how you know which and where Junho usually go to. As you were walking in. Some ahjummas recognise you and quickly move away just to avoid you. You sigh, pulled Yeji with you and went to the place where it sells snacks and drinks. Once you arrived, the ahjumma you know sigh and gave you cup of sikhye. 










 

Lady Lee good to see you around. 




 

You are sure scaring all the guest here. 




 

Mianhae. My mom dont know about this. 




 

What are you here for. 




 

You know what i want Ahjumma




 

Aishh. He is right at the left corner. Alone with just a towel, 3 eggs and 5 cups of sikhye. Get him out. He has been here for a long time already. 




 

I will dont worry. Thanks Lady Lee. 




 

Yah just don't make a scene here. I will get bankrupt if you do. 




 

Well you aren't going to since a lot of customers is basically my brother's fans. 




 

Aish jinjja. Where is the pay.




 

My secretary will come here tomorrow. You will understand why. Yeji ah lets go. 









 

You walk away dragging Yeji along. Yeji still in confusion as she thought you never had been in any Jimjilbang before. Once you reach the corner you saw Jongho is staring at the wall. Not moving an inch. You chuckled and went beside him. 







 

Yah arent you suppose to be with the members. 




 

They just dont understand how you feel basically  

 



 

Jongho. You make the members worried about you dont you know. 




 

I know that Yeji. Its just that...




 

Nah man. We are going back to your dorm. No buts ahjussi. However before that we are going to the Dance studio. 




 

Alright. You win this time. 




 

Oh man i always win. Now pack up. We will wait for you outside.




 

This is so confusing... YAH KIM HYOJEONG WAIT UP......

.