Chapter 2

TILL IT MAKES ONE...


 

 HAPPY READING ^_^ .

 


 


 

HYOJEONG - YOU         

 

HONGJOONG    YUNHO     SEONGHWA    SAN

 

MINGI     WOOYOUNG   YEOSANG    JUNGHO

 

YEJI   LIA  YUNA   RYUJIN   CHAERYOENG


 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD - ENGLISH




 

 


 







 

 









 

You were in your kitchen washing some fruits. Since you only invite Jongho and Yeji to your house. Yes you only invite your best friends and not your lovely brother which annoys him. As you were doing your things. You heard the door was opened and not even a second Jong ho starts to sing making you shake your heads while drying your hands. 











 

Yah did Seonghwa hyung brainwashed you till there's not mess in this house. 




 

Im clean as him Jongho. Yeji ah i miss you.  




 

I miss you too honey boo. So how is your life. I heard that someone makes you feel bored. 




 

As per normal. Rotting more at home than going out. Also i dont want to trouble all of my friends that is busy with their schedule. 




 

We will always be there for you no matter how busy we are. So tell me why only us and not the others. 




 

I just want to spend time with you both. Oh i just got new stocks on the fruits. Jongho ah, can you help me sort it out. I just finish washing it. 




 

Well what's with you and the fruits these days. 




 

Yeah and girl you lose weight so much man. 




 

She has been working out for months. Lately because of her legs she is banned from doing anything. 




 

Yah the doctor said that I have to do more stretching and balance exercise. Lucky it's not worst like before. 




 

Yah Jongho. Next time just don't leave this kid alone. She is too precious. 




 

Whatever. So Hyojeong ah. Did Yeosang hyung ever text you for the whole week. 




 

Oh my gawd talking about him. Lately he is being cringy than i thought. Oh and recently he has been doing this poems things that i don't even understand some of his jokes. 




 

Yah you do know why he is doing that right. 




 

Nope not a single thing. 




 

Aigoo she is starting it again. Yah stop her. 










 

Jongho went towards you and gave a hard smack of forehead flick. Making you in silence. Yeji chuckled and gave a pat on your shoulder. You came back to your sense and all you do is giving them your death stare. 










 

Okay no dinner for both of you. 





 

Mian. Mian. Okay so tell me you still have not fond of anything yet. 




 

Im have much love for music. However its  just that i'm not that comfortable to talk about my future love life. 




 

So you're telling me that you can't moved from your last relationship. 




 

If i didnt i won't even change every single personality. I gave up for love. I am loving the life im in right now. 




 

Don't you ever think of getting a new start. 




 

What do you mean a new start. 




 

Well you are growing older and we want you to at least have someone that could protect you when you are in your needs. 




 

Guys. Im perfectly fine. I don't need that now. I will find one when god gives me one. I know it will appear soon. There's no need to rush on that. 




 

I understand that. Still Hyojeong. Your brother is really worried about your future. 




 

Aigoo that ahjussi. 




 

Hyojeong... we aren't joking around. 




 

I know. I clearing this fact that we should not stressed out about this. Trust me that day will come. 




 

However Hyojeong ah. We hope you won't fall if you face troubles. 




 

Aniya. I won't. Without you guys i won't be where I am right now. 




 

Aww i love you my cutie bear. 




 

Love you too honey boo. 




 

Well since we are having dinner here. What's for dinner. 




 

Order what you want. I will pay for it. 




 

That's a great deal. Well let's start ordering. I'm hungry after this long talks. 




 

Assa let's order some food. 













 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆











 

So we are spending the whole day without  the maknae. 




 

Yeah. Hyojeong don't want us to be near her. 




 

Well we seen her for the whole week. Let's give her some rest. 




 

Yeah hyung. Plus she is not answering my text. 




 

Yah you should stop sending her those nonsense. She won't entertain that kind of stuff.



 

Ahh is that so. I will think of something else. 




 

You better not make her feel annoyed will you. I don't want her to complain to Jongho till you turn upset. 




 

Ayee hyung i will do my best to not enter that zone. 




 

Your luck are sometimes....




 

Shut it Wooyoung. 




 

You both better not hurt my sister. I'm warning you guys in advance. 




 

I promise I won't. 




 

Same goes to me. 




 

Alright guys. I will go find some groceries with Mingi. Anyone wants anything for dinner. The maknae won't be back for dinner. 




 

Wait what did I just hear. 




 

Jongho won't be back home. He is spending a night with Hyojeong. 



 

Man that is not fair.



 

Why does Jongho gets to overnight at Hyojeong house but not us. 




 

Ask Hyojeong. They have been best friends since young. 




 

Hyung aren't you mad that our maknae is there alone with your sister. 




 

Nope. Yeji is also there. Why should I be mad. 




 

Well guys lets just go back to practice. Besides im sure Hyojeong will go to Hongdae tomorrow. 




 

How do you even know. 




 

Hyung. Every weekend is where she would go to Hongdae for inspiration. 




 

Wow i must stop you guys to spend time with her. 




 

Yah. She is like our sister Hongjoong ah. 




 

Whatever. Well let's get back to work. 




 

Assa first person to make mistakes will pay for dinner  




 

That a good deal. Lets go. 









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆










 

Aigoo you are bad at playing your own PS4 games. Yah what's happening. 




 

Show off. 




 

Aigoo im gonna win at this state. 




 

Yah you cheated. 




 

Guys, it's just a game. 




 

Still i have been wanting to kill this dude. FINALLY I WON. 




 

yah that was total cheat. 



 

Aniya its my special moves. Now... oh i forgot that we ate heavy lunch.




 

Well then whats for dinner. 




 

Let's eat something light. I don't want to puke in the midnight. 




 

Well we will get it later. But now Hyojeong ah. 




 

Yes Jongho you seems so questionable these days. 




 

It's not that. It's just that you seems so comfortable with the hyungs this days. Especially Yeosang and Wooyoung hyungs. 




 

Yah they are both opposite. Wooyoung is wild and Yeosang is more chill. Plus they have been lifting up my mood ever since your latest comeback. 




 

That explains well. So you won't mind that your brother keep complaining about you. 




 

Yo he is just jealous and overprotective for a reason. 




 

No wonder you went to Seonghwa hyung alot. 




 

Yah she Seonghwa oppa is like a mother to her. Besides, her mother is too busy. That is why lately she hangs out with Seonghwa oppa alot. 




 

Ouch. No wonder you invite us today. Ahh my heart. 




 

Oh better stop your drama or no dinner for you. 




 

Alright then may i ask you something then. 




 

Fine what is it. 




 

You say so. Yah Yeji you are my witness. Now listen because i'm only saying this once. 




 

Yes i know. So what is it. 




 

What if. You happened to choose either one of the hyungs that falls in love with you.