A Promise to Serene

A Promise Is A Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi's POV

As soon as I entered the church, I already knew that the girl facing backwards talking to like the staffs was Irene. I was so freaking nervous as I was walking towards her when I saw Serene giving her prettiest smile to me and running towards me. I can't help but smile as I watched how excited she was in seeing me. I immediately kneeled down and hugged her back as she hugged me.

"How are you Serene?" I asked her. 

"I'm good mommy Seulgi. How's your flight?" Oh my god, I felt like crying right now. Hearing her calling me mommy in the phone was nothing compared to hearing it personally. I know that I don't deserve to be called mommy by her considering the fact of what I said in the past but I swear I'll do anything and everything just to protect her. Soon I noticed Irene's "what the heck" face and then she grabbed Wendy and Joy. I remembered that she don't know anything about me and Serene. I felt so bad right now. I don't want her to feel that I bypassed her but I just can't stomach Serene being upset whenever I tried to tell her that I can't talk to her. 

"It was okay. It was tiring but it's worth it because I can finally meet you again personally."

"I'm really really happy to see you mommy Seulgi. I just wish that you'll stay here forever." I really wanted to stay with her and Irene forever but I don't know if it's still possible at this moment. 

Serene and I continued talking when I saw Wendy's upset face. Irene was probably not happy about me and Serene which is totally understandle. I quickly walked towards them but Irene was about to walk out so we almost bumped into each other. I was taken aback of how close our body and faces were. I immediately stepped back and she said "I'm sorry." 

"Mama Irene, why is your face so  red?" Serene said. O_O Opps is she blushing too? 

"Mama I hope you're not angry? I like talking to mommy Seulgi, that's why we keep it to you." Aww she's the sweetest angel then she holds my hand and Irene stared at it. I was right she was upset about this whole thing.  

I told Serene to practice walking first and then she immediately followed. Then I turned to Irene and said "I'm sorry Irene if we keep it to you. I really don't want to get involve with her but then Serene gets upset everytime we tell her that we can't talk.And then I get started to get really attached to her. Please don't be mad at Joy and Wendy. If you want I can just leave now but don't back out on Wendy's wedding. Wendy really wants you to be there at least Joy is fine not seeing me." I honestly wanted to attend Wendy and Joy's wedding but if Irene will back out because of what Wendy did, I won't let that happen.

Joy was going to say something but then I held her arm. I know for the fact that she wanted to see me there but if this is the only way for Irene not to back out then be it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter