Seulgi's Tears

A Promise Is A Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene's POV

"Okay.. so if mommy Seulgi is sad then let's make her happy."

"You know what's gonna make her happy?"

Then she nods her head confidently. "So easy mama." Then she whispered her plan . What the heck? Serene knew about that.  ( O_o) "No, I will not do that."

"Okay mama. Then let's just leave mommy Seulgi sad and wait for her to be okay."

"Ugghhh alright...alright... we can do your plan." I said. We went somewhere before going home to do what Serene said. I can't believe that she's only 8 yrs old, I mean how could she think of that plan and besides she's really doing her best to make me and Seulgi closer. Then I suddenly remember her new teacher, I wondered if she told me about her and Seulgi in purpose to make me jealous. While I'm driving home, I asked her.

"Serene." Then she looked at me. "Yes mama???"

"I'm just wondering, did you told me about Ms. Tzuyu and Mommy Seulgi in purpose?"

She lowered down her head and nod. (O_O) Oh my goodness, so I was right!

"Are you mad at me mama? I'm so sorry. Auntie Joy told me to tell you right away if a girl either talk or gave their phone number to mommy Seulgi. She said it will help if I want mommy Seulgi to stay with us." That's it, I'm going to ruin their honeymoon. I'm gonna call and scold the hell out of them. The things they teach my child, aisstt...I can't.

"Please mama don't let mommy Seulgi go away because of what I did."

"Aigoooo is that how much you like Seulgi?"

"I love her mama and she loves me so much too. She's so nice and kind to me. Also, she can make you happy." Wow, that bear really put herself deep in Serene's heart.

"Besides I want her to be happy too. You know mama when we used to do video chat, when Auntie Joy and Wendy talk to each other, I would always see her sad and she only smiles when she talks to me."

Honestly I don't know what to say that's why I just replied with "I see. You want her to be happy?"

Then she nodded. "She said if she can be with us, she'll be the happiest. I'm happy when she's here and I can see you are too Mama. It's not only mommy Seulgi that I want to be happy but I want us all to be happy. But mommy Seulgi said it really depends on you mama. How about you mama, do you want us to be all happy together?"

Schocks, I wasn't ready for that question. , it caught me off guard. Good thing, we just arrived home. I quickly changed the subject and instructed her to go inside and change. I'm really glad that she didn't wait for me to answer her question and she just followed. Oh my goodness, my heart. When I parked, I immediately called Joy. There's no way she's going to get away with this. It took three calls before she answered.

"Hello Joy!"

"Hey, what's up Bae."

"What's up Bae, your face! You what are you teaching my child."

"Woah...woah...woah..Irene relax. I didn't do anything. Hello I'm even miles away from you guys."

"Oh yeah you didn't do anything? What about that that she needs to tell me if some girls talk or give their number to Seulgi."

Then she laughed so hard. "Omoo so it did really happen? I was right. The bear's charm will never fail her. So how's Seulgi, is she still alive after that?"

"Don't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter