Finally the day is come

BECAUSE I NEED AND LOVE YOU

Shin Kyon pov

"I hope today will be a lucky day for  me".she mumbled to herself.

Hi Jagiya,what are you staring for ??? Minwoo asked at his lovely girl,Shin Kyon.

Nothing,I dont stare at anything else,why you asked me like that??,Shin Kyon returned the question back to MInwoo.

I'm just asking you moreover you've been acted like this for a couple hours and its really make me worried about you.Minwoo said while pouting.

Aish stop being  a cute little guy can you??,Shin Kyon said while pinch his cheek.

Yah!!!! its hurt you know,Minwoo said while rubbing his cheek.

Mianhae honey,for making you so worried about me but I am totally fine okay,so no need to worry about me ,Shin Kyon said while do her aegyo at Minwoo .

Okay,okay if you say so,Minwoo said back to her and kiss her soft cheek.

Gomawoyo honey for understand my situation.Shin Kyon said while holding  Minwoo hand's tightly.

Nae,its become my responsible to take care of you.Minwoo said while hugging Shin Kyon.

Gomawo Minwoo ah,Shin Kyon mumbled and hugged him back.

 

Minwoo not realise that Kwangmin saw everything that happened between him and Shin Kyon and Kwangmin was giving a smirk at that time.

Kwangmin pov,

I saw Shin Kyon was walking alone and its was absolute my suitable time for take an action on her without wasting my time I grabbed her hand and take her  to the rooftop.

Yah!! let me go,your freak and what did you want from me,why did you take me here???.She asked me.

Ohh,what a nice question that you asked me ,Kang Shin Kyon and the answer that i will give you is simple,I want to reply back what you did at me before.

Yah!!!!!! you are such a crazy  guy JO KWANGMIN,,ohhh about that  stupid thingy that i did at you ,I think you deserve it at all so let my hand go!!!!!!!

Aniyo!!!!! I will never let you go  Shin Kyon ,not until you agree to be my  personal slave at school for  a week.If you didnt do whatever thing that i say ,your lovely boyfriend will be such in a great danger.So my lovely Shin Kyon are you agree on this thing???

Okay ,I will do it as long as you dont do anything worse at Minwoo.She said and tear finally came out from her beautiful eyes.

And one more thing that you should remember Shin Kyon, I dont want you to get close with Minwoo in  that whole week,I added my words for the another times.

Whatever you annoying yet crazy kingka.She yelled at me and leave me alone.