The Lovely Moment

BECAUSE I NEED AND LOVE YOU

Kang"s mansion...

"Oh no!!!!!!" Shin Kyon shouted,

"I"m getting late for a school" she said while run hurriedly to the toilet,,

While taking a bath keep on cursing her parents for not wake her up until she is really late for a school.

After she take a bath she wear up her school uniform , brush her hair and rushly go to the downstairs.

When she reach the dining hall,she saw her parents smilling at her meanwhile she still with her weird face's.

 

"Good morning honey!!!!!" , both of her parents say to  her.

"Dont morning me,Mom!!Dad!!" she said .

"hey what wrong with you hon???" asked her mom....

"Why you did not wake me up mom??" she ask her mom..

"Oh now only i know why you behave like this toward us" , Mr.Kang said to her.

The only one thing that she can do at that  time is just smile bitterly.

" Oh  dear the truth is we already wake you up but you are the one who said to us to not disturbing you" , her mom said back to her.

After heard an explaination from her mom , she feel bad for accuse her parents for her lateness for school  today......

"I"m sorry Mom,Dad for accuse both of you for my lateness" , she said while sobbing.

"Dont cry honey" , Mrs Kang said to her while hugging her.

"Hurry , let me send you to school" Mr Kang said.

 

 


Hello guys !

Please give us your comments and do support us.

sorry  for our brainless story but we will try to make a best ever ff ! ekeke ~ kiddinx

ppyong ~~