NOT A HAPPY DAY

BECAUSE I NEED AND LOVE YOU

​​ Finally Shin Kyon reach at her school before the class at that day begin.When she was walking alone the school's corridor,she can feel that someone has been follow her and she keeps on looking at her back to find out about the person that keep on following her and all kinds of action that she did does not bring anything to her.Suddenly,her boyfriend ,No Minwoo appeared on her side and all the sudden,she burst all of her anger towards Minwoo,Yah!!!!!No Minwoo,did you try to kill me with your silly jokes or did really want me to died so,you can find another replacement ???Am I right??? and I'm so lucky that I dont have any heart disease if not I"m not longer with you!!!!!!!Right after Shin Kyon released all of her anger out,Kyaa!!!!!!!I'm sorry because make you shocked like that  and I dont meant it too...please forgive me jagiya,please!!!!!Minwoo said while pleading on Shin Kyon's leg.Hey!!!why you do like this,,,you better stand up right now or I will leave you alone here...Shin Kyon said in a harrasing tone.No!!!!!! I will never stand up unless you said to me that you already forgive me,Minwoo said in a lower tone.Aish!!!!! these boy really make me annoy sometimes,,Shin Kyon thought.Okay I"m forgive you now you can get up right now,Shin Kyon said...Thanks,jagiya for your willingness to forgive me.Minwoo said.Without saying a word,Shin Kyon hugged Minwoo and Minwoo hugged her back...Are you okay jagiya and why all sudden you hug me????Minwoo ask with a curious tone.There is nothing happen to me and I miss on hugging you.Shin Kyon said back to Minwoo..Why I cant do that???Shin Kyon asked Minwoo back.Without their realize that there is someone who been watch all their actions with a disgust look.After a few minute later,Shin Kyon and Minwoo reaches their classroom,once their enter the classroom.there is one of their classmate that also one of the famous kingkas at  Poi Lam High School,Jo Kwangmin told the others about what he saw earlier and with using a disgust  voice he said,Did you guys want to know something??Without wasting anytime Myungsoo ask Kwangmin back,about what bro??I saw this not so sweet couple hugging each other at the school's corridor,Kwangmin said while pointing his finger at Shin Kyon and Minwoo.Right after ,Kwangmin finish with his speech,and so what if I and Minwoo hugged each other and why you always try to in on our personal matter,Ahh I think I know why its because you never feel and through this kind of relationship,right  Kwangmin!!!!seriously to said that I really pity with you coz does not have any chance to feel like this way and I keep asking whether there is a girl that want to be your girlfriend @ not ,Shin Kyon said with insinuate voice.Right after he heard all words that  flows out through Shin Kyon's mouth,and began to come nearer to her and try to slap her,because he thinks that Shin Kyon deserve it coz for humiliated him in front of his friends and the others.But all of his plans was not useful at all when Minwoo quickly  stop him from keep hurting Shin Kyon and say to him ,not so fast Kwangmin ,chill out bro!! and dont ever think that you can lay your hands to her arra!!Kwangmin was really shock at that time and ward off Minwoo's hand harshly.