Painful Transfers

Na Ga Shei and Hua Ling Long

Na Ga Shei sighed heavily as he looked at the slip in his hand. He was unfortuante, this was unfortunate. In fact the entire situation was absolutely ridiculous. Why would the principal not only suddenly remember his existance on this plane of earth, but he seemed to want to meet him for some reason. Though he was totally stumped as to why exactly the elder wi9shed for him. He was confused. As far as he knew, he had not only not done anything devious, but the principal totally forgot about his exsitance. So why did he suddenly wish to see him? Out of nowhere? It was confusing, and he did not like confusing. Confusing was annoying, and Na Ga Shei did not wish to deal with confusing. Not today. He already dealt with more than enough.

"You wished to see me?" He said cautiously, still uncertain as to why he was being called in the first place. He gazed at the principal, who had jumped up, frightened, as he-per the norm of everyone else in this stupid school-had not seen him approaching. 

"Oh, yes, sorry, I didn't see you." Na Ga Shei smiled lightly, a bit confused at the way the Principal was talking to him. Or even why the guy was talking to him in the first place honestly. "Here, you are being transfered officially as of tomorrow." Na Ga Shei grabbed the slip of paper with a bow as the principal dismissed him as quickly as he had demanded his presence. Na Ga Shei sighed heavilly, and shook his head. Everything was beginning to get more and mroe confusing.

He looked down at the slip of paper grasped in his hand, and read it through, carefully. His eyes widened to large glittering orbs, and stared in horror at the words which were written down. He could not believe his eyes. This was horrible. He was...He was screwed. If...If this was found out. If...

Na Ga Shei breathed deeply, inhaled, trying to calm his rapid breath, and thundering heartbeat. He had to calm down. He looked once more at the damning words upon the flimsy sheet.

Dear, Na Ga Shei, also known as Hu Yu Zi, or What's-His-Name. It has come to the attention of the Vice-Principal, who has dutifully informed me, that you are on what is known as the K.O. Rank. Though you may not be aware of this, considering the f act that you are somehow on the K.O. Rank, means that you must be placed within the Ultimate Class effective tomorrow morning, and every school day thereafter. The Ultimate Class is designed specifically for those who are placed on the K.O. Rank. As such, it is best if you join that class, so that you may further yourself, and aid in both the education of your classmates, your previous classmates, and yourself. Please, do not complain. If such complaints are made, Lei Ting and Wa Da Dong have made it clear that they will ensure that you attend the courses, by free will or otherwise.

This was bad. This was very, very, very bad. Na Ga Shei did not know what to do, and his mind was whirling into swirls of tormented chaos. If this was found out. No. No, if HE found out about this, it would end very, very, badly. Na Ga Shei swallowed around the blockage of terror which seemed to fill his throat. He glanced back at the door, in which the Principal was contained. Closing his eyes, he mentally thought through the options which he had.

Option One. He ditches the Ultimate Class, and risk the anger of not only Lei Ting, commonly known as the King of the Ultimate Class, as well as Wa Da Dong, or the Leader of the Ultimate Class, but also get forced into attending the Death Trap either way. 

Option Two. He goes to the the Ultimate Class freely. Obviously, this was the best option. Ga Shei did not wish to deal with the torment that would undoubtedly be placed upon him should he dare disobey the wishes of Lei Ting and Wa Da Dong. He was only KO rank Five. All it would take is Hua Ling Long to kick him to next week. Though, they were fairly evenly matched, and if Ga Shei did decide to fight, the fight would be incredibly close, it would not be close enough, and Na Ga Sei knew, he knew, that he would loose. Which was something he would prefer to avoid. In fact, he would prefer to avoid the potential wrath of any of the leaders within the Ultimate Class.

He sighed, and ran a hand through his hair. He needed to make sure that HE did not hear about this, and there was, regretably, only one way to ensure that this was kept silent, and he did dearly hope that he was not hated for it. Then again, he doubted the man would even remember he was there soon after he left. They always forgot. Always. Well, except that Person, but that was never actually a good thing, and it was the one person that he wished would forget him, who he was cursed to be remembered by.

Heart heavy, he decided to go for it. It was important that HE not figure out that he was now part of the K.O. Ultimate Class. He would be in so much trouble if this happened, and Na Ga Shei prefered that this just not happen. He did not wish to get into trouble, and he would prefer to avoid it as much as was possible.

Swiftly, he popped back into the office, and stared at the Principal, before getting impatient at the lack of response and slamming his hand down on the desk. Cringing inwardly at his overly rude behavior, and hoping this does not make its way to HIM, he sighed as the Principal jerked his head up to look at him.

"You will not inform anyone that I was placed in the Ultimate Class. At all. If anyone asks, it never happened. Okay?" He asked, eyes boring deep into the Principal's skull, effectively intimidating him enough that he hastily nodded up and down his head. Which was good, as Shei was never really good at keeping up with the whole 'intimidating' act. He had a feeling it was because of his eyes. He was told, by those few who deemed him worthy to be spoken to, that he had too soft eyes. That they were warm and inviting. His emotions were easily read through his eyes. He was not entirely certain that was what he wanted, but he had to deal with it either way. No way to really change that, even if he wished it desperately.

Breathing a sigh of relief, Shei moved and exited the room swiftly. He was assured now that HE would not figure it out. That was, assuming he could keep the secret himself. But then again, this was a secret that he must keep, he must if he cared much for his limbs to remain attatched, and his skin to be clear of any marring bruises.