First Ultimate

Na Ga Shei and Hua Ling Long

Na Ga Shei heavily pulled himself up. He was right in his assumptions before his mind blanked out, then again having beatings on a somewhat constant basis made him a good judgement of his recovery times. Not that his father beat him often, just when he was incredibly angry. Which only happened occasionally. Of course, his father woudl often hit him, or slap him, sometimes he'd even backhand him, but it was not nearly as painful as the full beatings he would occur whenever his father seriously lost it.

Na Ga Shei knew that this was not good, and he was well aware that what his father was doing could be considered bad. At the same time though, he would rather nobody know about his life. This included his father. He preferred to keep life when in the house at the house, and life when leaving the house, outside of it. That way he did not think too much on it. Besides, with his low presence, he would be surprised if anyone in this ultimate class actually remembered he was there without his continual reminding, so he did not have to worry much about questions. Which was something which he had to be grateful. 

Then again, for some reason they had managed to figure out that he was on the K.O. Rank, and even remembered that he had not been inducted into the Ultimate Class, enough so that they put in for his transfer. He may have a low presence, but he worried that eventually, someone may be able to string together enough evidence to figure out that something was amiss. 

Na Ga Shei did not have time to dwell on such depressing thoughts, though, and with a swift effort, he managed to ready himself for school, and was out the door before his father even woke. His sister he had heard doing something in her room, but he preferred to simply ignore her. She was mad because of his skill with the Violin and Drums, and he was annoyed that she never acknowledged him but for something she wanted. They may be siblings, but there was not really a bond between them. Perhaps one day there could be, but, Na Ga Shei had his doubts about that. 

When he entered the classroom it was as he had expected. He was ignored. Though, Na Ga Shei supposed it was hard to be ignored if nobody really sensed your presence in the classroom. Be that as it may, nobody acknolwedged him. For some unexplicable reason this comforted him. Perhaps it was because he did not wish any more disruptions, perhaps it was because though his wounds had healed, his muscles were still sore all over, maybe it was the lack of sleep, but Na Ga Shei was feeling uneasy. Not that he allowed such a thing to show. He simply had a bad feeling. What that feeling was about, there was no way for him to tell, but he did most certainly feel it! He hoped that it would lead to nothing, but with his luck, it would be something important, and he would probably not even notice it in the first place until it was too late. 

He inhaled deeply, closing his eyes, and exhaled. Now was not the time do overthink things. Na Ga Shei just had to keep his presence down, make his presence as little known as possible, and it would be fine. 

Luck, though, it would seem, was most definitely not on his side today. Despite sitting down in the corner room towards the back, in the second to last row, someone did notice him. Only one person, but one person was more than no person. It...unnerved Na Ga Shei, especially since he was not expecting it.

"Hello, you must be the transfer student." Na Ga Shei pressed his lips together nervously, he glanced down. What was there to say to that? How would he even respond? He was not expecting anyone to even see him, let alone acknowledge him. He knew that he compained about it someitmes, but now he was certainly at a loss.

"Thank you." He said, decided on civility, and the most general terms. "My name is Hu Yu Zi, but...uh...just call me Na Ga Shei, or, whicher suits you best." The blond seemed momentarily confused, but politely nodded. 

"It is nice to meet you. I am Hua Ling Long. I am King's second in command. Currently, Wa Da Dong hasn't got a second. The last one sort of...left." Na Ga Shei nodded, unsure what was going on. "If you have any questions, you can definitely come to me, and I will do my best to answer." 

"Oh," Na Ga Shei was thrown, just a bit, by the man's polite behaviors. "I will definitely do so then. Thank you."