Transfers are a Pain

Na Ga Shei and Hua Ling Long

Na Ga Shei sighed heavily. It was not that he did not love school. He sort of did. It helped him get out of the house, go out, calm down, it was really kind of his place of refuge in a very complicated situation. What he did not appreciate was the commotion which commonly happened at his school. All because of one group of people. The Ultimate Class. Everyone in the Ultimate Class was on the KO rank, which was rather impressive, honestly. It was one of the requirements to even be able to enter the classroom, as a student unless previously authorized, or it was necessary for some unknown reason. To become a student OF the class, it was vital you were a part of the KO Rank, to not be a part of the KO rank and be a student of the class was simply not allowed. The Ultimate Class practically ran the school, as they ran the principal, vice-principal, and the head of security. Then again, they did sort of terrify them all into compliance with whatever they desired. The Ultimate Class was practically a gang or mafia group, rather than a group of students. Na Ga Shei did sort of look up to them, but they were kind of intimidating. Lei Ting, not too much, Wa Da Dong, definitely, and even Hua Ling Long scared him a little. Then again, Hua Ling Long was a rank above him on the KO scale. He maxed at KO level 5, while Na ga Shei was level six. The Ultimate Class, with their relatively common gang like activities, tended to make tons of enemies. Not to mention, it seemed that the biggest way to prove that you were 'worthy' or whatever was to go against the Ultimate Class. Each gang or groupies failed, whenever they tried, but no mattter what, they simply kept coming each day, or at least every week. It was exhausting, and never failed to cause disruptions during the school hours. Na Ga Shei found it funny, as well as aggravating. He was not able to participate in such activities, so why should he be happy about it? His father would surley murder him if he ever figured that Na Ga Shei looked up to people in the Ultimate Class. Na Ga Shei just placed his head on his hand, listening to the screams of the yellow jacket group outside, daring and challenging King again, for the thrid time this week, despite having failed both times previously, by those who were ranks lower than King. He stood, finally, ears ringing from the constant shouting. It was time to do something about this. Sure, he was not in the Ultimate Class, but that did not mean he was not on the Ultimate Rank. Then again, as far as he was aware, he was the only KO ranking student who was not placed in the Ultimate Class. Not that it did anyone any good to be placed in the class, and if he personally was, there would be no doubt of his immediate demise. Demise or not, Na Ga Shei was willing to risk exposure of his KO Rank just to get the idiots to shut up. It was the third time this week that they had decided to come screaming and demanding and he, for one, was getting sick of it. Quickly stepping throught the shadows, he made his mark. Moving quietly, as he was wont, and swiftly down the halls of the school, knowing that the teacher would not even realize his abscence from his chair. Still, he had to go about this quickly. It would not do to miss more than he needed, and there was the risk that his Father would figure out how often he ditched class, which was certainly not a discussion he wished to have with the volatile man. He reached the Yellow Jacket Gang in amost no time, yet that seemed to change nothing on their end. Still shouting obnoxiously, as though it would get them anywhere. Na Ga Shei scoffed at their arrogance. He was surprised they even dared. Still, since King and her little band of subordinates (Though Na Ga Shei hesitated to call Wa Da Dong subordinate to King) were clearly not going to solve this matter, he would do it himself. He was tired of their interruptions. He made his move, swift and lethal as always. In seconds, or less, the entire Yellow Jacket Gang were on the floor, wreathing in agony at some injury which Na Ga Shei had managed to give them. As he rushed back towards his class, he did not notice the blonde boy-Hua Ling Long-nor the brunette crop cut girl-Lei Ting-staring after him thoughtfully.