Our Story pt 2

Jae's big fat crush on Yunho

After 20 minutes of reading over the study guide answers , he decided to take a break , Jaejoong’s sleeping figure caught his eyes , he looked so peaceful as he slept . His chest rising up , peacefully , his face resembled nothing but calmness . He looked at Jaejoong's Pinkish lips , and made a mental note on how soft they look . Never in his life would he think of kissing a boy , but watching Jaejoong sleep so calmly in front of him was tempting him , to just give it a try , to just go for it and just touch his lips with the other , he’ll deal with the consequences later . He lowered himself down , keeping a distance between them . He slowly came into contact , just placing his lips on top , enjoying how soft they felt, how in the world are they so freaking soft  , he started to nibble on his lower lip , really enjoying how they felt on his , sweet , nothing but sweet , he wouldn’t mind doing this ,he was enjoying kissing the sleeping boy’s lips so much that he had not noticed that Jaejoong’s eyes were wide open , staring into Yunho’s eyes . Wait that’s not right . Jaejoong sat down , comprehending what just happened , did Yunho just kiss him ? why would he kiss him ?

 “You kissed me” stated Jaejoong .Yunho was staring at Jae and waited for a reaction 

“No I didn’t.” replied Yunho 

“Yes you did !” yelled Jaejoong 

“It was a dream !” said yunho jazzing fingers in front of Jae .

“How are you going to tell me when i felt your lips on mine !” Jaejoong blushed as he half yelled .

“You’re delusional .” shouted Yunho, picking up a book and pretending to read , to avoid Jaejoong’s gaze .

“I saw you ! I opened my eyes when I felt you kissing me !” jaejoong shrieked loudly

“Since you kissed me in your dream , it’s only fair if I kiss you, right now.” Winked Yunho.

Jaejoong was left speechless , Yunho wanted to kiss him , again ? He didn’t know what was happening . All he knew that his heart was pounding and million thoughts were crossing his mind . Mostly all relating to one person only , Yunho. Yunho grabbed the chance to come close to Jaejoong , the two were looking at each other , no words needed , Jaejoong clutched Yunho’s shirt , tightly , their faces merely a centimeter apart …

“YAH , what is up with all that yelling ! WHO IS kissing WH-” Taeyeon opened the door on them and was left shocked , “Omma ! JAEJOONG AND HIS BOYFRIEND ARE MAKING OUT IN HIS ROOOOM !!!” Yelled Taeyeon for everyone to hear . 

Jaejoong got up , face flushed red , avoided Yunho's eyes and  grabbed Yunho’s things and grabbed a hold on Yunho’s wrist and dragged him out “I think it’s time for Yunho to go home.” 

 

Yunho was starting to  notice something every time when he was with Jaejoong. His heart would always start to beat faster. Especially after that incident . It scared him . He knew that he wasn’t gay but what is this foreign feeling ? He really doesn’t know. but it sure scares him. It scared him how he would think of Jaejoong in that way. Probably because he reminded him of a girl , like his slender white body , and his cherry red lips , and also the way he smiles , what is he thinking , he can't , although he had valid reason on to why he should , wait a minute should what , 

“Earth to Yunho , I can’t believe you , like you totally forgot that you have a girlfriend. We barely even talk .” Hye Jeong upset said crossing her arms sitting on one of the park’s  bench , shaking her head in lack of attention from Yunho.

“I’m sorry , Hye Jeong-ah.”   Even her name sounded strange in his mouth.

“I have so many things in my mind , I-” Yunho was caught off by the angered woman .

 

“So many things in your mind ? Don’t expect me to believe  that crap . I damn right know that  in your ing little head you have that stupid gay Kim Jaejoong.” She finished by looking at Yunho with a very fuming stare. He didn't like that .

 

“It’s not like that , and don’t talk about him like that , you don’t know him .” Yunho defended. It didn’t feel right when his what so called girlfriend talked about Jaejoong like that .

“I don’t know him ? Ch, Yunho listen to yourself ! I bet he failed on purpose just so Mr.Junhyung would notice and set you up to tutor him. Haven't you seen the way he looks at you . That ing nerd . I’m going to kill him!” She stressed even more widening her eyes while talking. 

 

“Hye Jeong-ah!” Yunho called obviously disappointed .He knew that his girlfriend didn’t like Jaejoong, well nerds , but still it was wrong , so wrong to be talking about his innocent friend. And the fact that he was spending more time with Jaejoong than his Hye Jeong and basically all of his friends .But Yoochun his best friend seems to understand but why can’t she?

 

“I know , I’m sorry for not giving you the attention you need . But at least try to understand , he is helping me for the final exams.” Yunho said trying to explain to his girlfriend.Hye Jeong looked at Yunho with an evil smile , then said

 

“So you’re using that nerd for your studies.” 

 

Yunho didn’t like how that sounded . He Wasn’t using Jaejoong . He could’ve easily rejected Mr.Junhyung’s favor . So he wasn't using Jaejoong ,but he guessed if that would calm his attractive girlfriend. Maybe he didn't need to calm her down ,he needed to think , but he needed to do something fast .

 

“Something like that.” He said with an uneasy heart .  With that Hye Jeong stood up and hugged Yunho and leaned in for a passionate kiss. Her kiss tasted different , tasted like a memory from the past , guess that was the cue that Yunho needed .

From far away she saw Jaejoong looking at them from inside . She smirked evilly knowing that the boy was affected by the way his face became so sad and dejected .

Jaejoong made his way home feeling all gloomy and hurt. He saw them , he tried telling himself that he was okay , that all those moments spent with the other young boy didn't mean anything to him .When he saw them hugging it was like putting lime on an open cut , reminding himself that Yunho would never look his way , no matter how many times the tanned man called him ‘pretty or ‘gorgeous’. He had to admit that they did look good together , made for each other , jealousy sure hit him like a . He didn't like it .

While he was crossing the street , a car honked at him and rolled down the window ,showing an awfully nice elderly woman who he met a couple of times. Ms.Jung.

“Hi ! There Jaejoongie~.”

Jaejoong gave her a smile before greeting her back.

“Where is that son of mine , I thought that you guys were going to meet up ?” Ms.Jung sounded concerned.

“Ah, No well not today , he had  somewhere to be .” He said giving her half a smile.

 “That child of mine , So do you mind if you come over, pretty ! I bought groceries and I wouldn’t mind a hand in the kitchen !” Ms.Jung said with a huge smile on her face . How could Jaejoong reject .He called home to tell his mom that he was going to stay over at the Jung’s house for a while.And so they went.

 

Once they got to the Jung’s residence they got the groceries out of the car trunk and headed to the kitchen. Ms.Jung was exactly like Yunho , they both made Jaejoong blush like crazy.

 

“So did Yunho say who he was or where he was going?” Ms.Jung said cutting the celery stalk .Jaejoong stopped stirring the stew and looked up .

“He was Hye-Jeong , I  saw them at the school’s garden.” Jaejoong said trying not to show any signs of emotions .

“I really don’t like that girl .” Ms Jung stated honestly .

“She is something else , I really don’t see why Yunho is dating her . Trust me darling a mother can sense the right person for your child and she is not the one for Yunho.” Ms Jung says directly looking at Jaejoong. 

“Hmm, Yunho deserves someone who will do good in his life , not calling her out or anything , he deserves someone who will  make him laugh and smile and not worry or stress about . He deserves so much more , he deserves so much happiness ” Jaejoong could only nod nod along with her . She was completely right, well at least he isn't the only one who thinks that Yunho deserves better. Ms.Jung looked at Jaejoong's dreamy face while saying all of that heartfelt confession. 

 

Ever since she met Jaejoong , he gave her a lovely vibe. She saw how Jaejoong looked at her son. And she saw how Jaejoong made Yunho smile without even trying.Not to mention the fact that Yunho speaks wonders of Jaejoong . She saw that Jaejoong makes Yunho happy .And that was what Yunho needed.

Jaejoong helped Mrs.Jung cook , cracking jokes here and there . She sure was a funny lady . It was around 7 o’clock that Jaejoong started walking out of the Jung’s residence , he bid goodbye to everyone and started making his way home . Jaejoong felt so confused , yeah he liked yunho and all but he can’t ! HE LET YUNHO KISS HIM , WHILE HE HAD A WHOLE GIRLFRIEND . He hasn't got the chance to talk to Yunho about what actually happened . He felt as if he was being ignored ,and it hurt him a bit . He suddenly pumped into someone while turning a corner , shaking him from his thoughts . “Sorry” said the intruder , Jae looked up and saw Yunho , ouch 

“It’s okay , wait Yunho?” he grabbed yunho’s upper arm , he had to talk to that man .

“Jaejoong-ah , what’s up , , I forgot we had a session today , sorry .”said yunho completely avoiding Jaejoong’s painful gaze .

“Why are you avoiding me ?” asked Jaejoong , he really couldn't take it , what is he to make of the situation , he needed to know why Yunho kissed him , did it mean something , did he want it to mean something , or was Yunho just messing with him . 

“Listen , I'm not , im just trying to figure some things out . I’ll talk to you tomorrow okaya , see ya .” With that Yunho left not even giving him a glance . That is going to leave a bruise thought Jaejoong . That night Jaejoong let his tears flow freely , not knowing what to expect . Little did he know that he had just broken up with Hye-Jeon .

  The next day , when Jaejoong walked up to school, tired and a bit moody , made at life for being so unfair  , he could feel unwanted eyes on him . He felt people looking at him , and saying things , looking directly at him . This didn’t feel so good . He felt sick to the stomach . He rushed to his locker and grabbed his books , still getting weird looks . He choose to ignore them . His day was just really not going so well . Could people shut up , and stop talking .  Jaejoong was in his seat for his first period , he turned around , trying to find a sed student , but noticed he wasn't there . Yunho came in 10 minutes late , Jaejoong followed him with his eyes , he seemed angry . His expression was completely sour , and his gaze was piercing . Their eyes met , his gaze softened, he took a seat and put his head down . Jaejoong gained a bit of hope.  After class , he went to get some water, he was stopped by a group of girls , he recognized  one of them , Hye Jeong . “Well Well Well , Why don't you back off , Everyone knows about your big fat crush on yunho , are you done playing your sick game , freak .” Jaejoong was not expecting this , he felt humiliated , he stood there frozen . Hye Jeong continued , making a scene for people to hear 

“Listen twerp , Yunho is never going to look your way , you really thought that you had a chance with Yunho ! I mean look at you , you’re a freak .” Jaejoong couldn’t take it , now it started to make sense , why everyone was looking at him funny , why yunho was avoiding him. That hurt him more. He quietly made his way out ,not wanting to cry , trying to be strong , really trying , but he wasn’t as strong as he thought he was . 

“YAH ,  HYE-JEON ! WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO LIKE THAT , Don’t you dare disrespect him like that. Clear the false rumors , if not you’re not getting it easy.” Yunho growled and  followed the running boy .

Jaejoong tried running away from it all , from the humiliation , from the pain from everyone who would be able to remind him that Yunho didn't want him , that he wasn't like him . But he couldn't get away from that one person who he was desperately trying to avoid . He didn't want to hear it , it hurts too much right now , he wouldn't be able to handle Yunho's rejection .

    “Jaejoong-ah” Yunho called out , trying to catch up to Jaejoong .

 “Leave me alone , Yunho” cried Jaejoong , he didn't want to be near him , not like this , not now .

“Come here , stupid” Said Yunho as he ctached up and gave Jaejoong a full blown hug , Jaejoong cried , and cried . He gave up , he surrendered to Yunho's arms . Yunho let him cry in his arms . He led them to a nearby park , hopefully Jaejoong , wouldn't hit him for making them skip school . But he didn’t care , he had Jaejoong and he had a lot to say. He did a lot of thinking the night before and he wanted to straight things out . He did some self searching and he wants to share his findings with the other lad .

“Jaejoongie , i’m sorry you had to endure that . You know the saying es be bonkers .” He tried to make Jaejoong smile , Jaejoong tried to hide , but failed .

“I thought you were avoiding me because of the rumors .” Said Jaejoong still holding on to Yunho’s warmth . Yunho scoffed

“ So you’re telling me you don’t have a big ol crush on me , I'm hurt ” Yunho said rubbing Jaejoong’s back , trying to soothe him up after the whole shabang . Yunho heard Jaejoong giggle in his chest , “yah Jaejoong , I have something to tell you .” Jaejoong looked up , giving him a weary look .

“Are you finally going to admit that you kissed me” Jaejoong joked around . Yunho smiled , liking this very much .

“I’ll only admit it, if you kiss me .” Yunho swiftly  yanks Jaejoong against him , more closely , bends his head to kiss him, Jaejoong melts as his fingers tangle in Yunho’s hair. His lips brushed against Jaejoong’s pink lips , softly , delicately , like flower petals , just so soft , just long enough that he could inhale his breath , feel the warmth of his skin .Yunho’s mouth opens to his , and their tongues meet for a brief instance before he pulls away . “Jaejoong , You’re driving me crazy and I blame you .” He snuggles in the crook of Jaejoon’s neck , leaving soft butterfly kisses .

“Yunho , are you confessing to me .” Jaejoong said smiling , he couldn't believe this is happening . 

“Maybe” Yunho says nuzzling their noses together . Jaejoong shuts Yunho up by kissing him hard on the lips .

After that they share many kisses from then and onward .And that is their story , Jaejoong who made the Golden Boy fall in love with the school's nerd .