Our Story

Jae's big fat crush on Yunho

Our story 

I don’t know when it all started  but our story goes like this,

           It was a typical morning in the Kim's house. A white slender body was sleeping comfortably in his bed. His beautiful face that resembled peace, was soon bothered by a middle aged hand caressing his cheek . ”Jae-ah ,” Ms.Kim sat on Jaejoong’s right side of the bed , continuing to smooth her left hand on her son's baby, soft cheek. “Jaejoong-ah , you have to wake up you are 30 minutes late sugar lumps  , you have to get up for school, I've told you to sleep early so you won’t have trouble waking up.” No response from the 17 year old boy.

“YAH !”, Mama Kim pulled the baby blue covers of the dozed body, “YOU UNGRATEFUL CHILD! I DIDN'T CARRY YOU FOR 9 MONTHS JUST FOR YOU TO BE USELESS ! NOW GET YOUR WHITE BOOTY UP FOR SCHOOL!” 

The boy suddenly woke up . “Good morning to you too, Umma”, said the said boy covering his yawn. Ms.Kim just rolled her eyes and left the room while saying “Tch,this ungrateful kid..."

 

Jaejoong got up and did his morning routine, This is his junior year in K-high School , Jaejoong claimed himself  as an independent fellow, he preferred being alone than to be hanging around crowds. He was usually quiet and small , he wasn't much of an attention seeker either, but whatever he always told himself that he didn't need anyone but his mom,because that's the only person he could trust without getting judged or hurt.And his sisters , but they are gone now, they all have their own lives .  And besides , he didn't really have anyone one to talk to , but Jaejoong won’t admit it , ever. He had the brain , his IQ was the highest among all the Juniors.Now nerd ,might be a word to describe him , but if Jaejoong was a nerd , he was a beautiful nerd. Even though he was a boy , his features were too beautiful to be ignored.

Jaejoong got dressed as he got out of the shower , he picked his uniform from his chair , briefs ,and black pants and a white button down shirt.He did his soft black hair , brushing here and there , and don't forget to get his glasses. He went downstairs , heading to the kitchen , where he can smell freshly burned toast. 

Jaejoong had breakfast and went off to school, His loving umma drove him to school.

As Jaejoong got out the car , he bid his mother goodbye and received a kiss from his umma . He walked through the school irritated , searching his locker, there was a large crowd ahead of him making traffic. once he arrived , he quickly got the things that he needed  and closed his locker .

“Great” Jaejoong thought , as he was running late for his first period , which was Poetry .This was his first time being late , and he hated having to enter a quiet classroom , especially since it will bring all eyes on him. 

“I'm sorry seonsaengnim”Jaejoong said and bowed . Feeling shy all of a sudden for all the attention he is taking , “It’s ok Mr.Kim , just take your seat and get ready for the test.” Mr .Junhyung said , passing out the test.

Jaejoong took a seat in his desk , eyes wide open , ‘How could I forget to study, how did I forget that I had a test on monday!’ Jaejoong thought to himself , he didn't notice a small pair of eyes looking at him . 

Jaejoong knew he had failed big time , he could feel his grades dropping , and not just that but he can feel the wrath of his mother yelling her soul out ,and unconsciously frowned just by thinking about the terrible things his mom would to him ,

“Class is dismissed” Mr.Junhyung said sternly , so Jaejoong quickly as possible grabbed his things and was about to reach the door when


“Mr .Kim could I see you for a minute” Jaejoong stopped on his track and nodded , “I’m quite disappointed in you , you failed your test , I was expecting more from you , You don’t just come late to class but failed my test , so after things get worse , why don’t we find you a tutor ?” 

Jaejoong was shocked ,he never ever thought he would ever need a tutor , “b..but” Jaejoong stuttered trying to explain that he does not , once again , DOES NOT need a tutor .Before Jaejoong could say anything else, Mr.Junhyung called a name , he knew by heart , “Jung Yunho”, 

The boy called Yunho , looked up and gave his flashing smiles to his friends and told them he’ll meet them in  few, Jaejoong swore that his heart stopped beating for a second , but soon snapped back to reality when Mr.Junhyung continued “Mr.Jung , I’m pretty sure you could spare some of your time , and tutor Mr.Kim here and since you have a high IQ as well.” 

Jaejoong held his breath when he felt Jung Yunho staring at him.

Yunho put his hand in his front pockets of his denim jeans , and clicked his tongue before saying

“I’ll tutor…” Yunho paused and looked at Jaejoong one last time in the eyes while saying  “Mr.Kim.” And walked out with the crowd .

“well it’s settled , Mr.Kim you should be thankful , getting a 60 , on a paper, not your best , so let's help it , after it’s too late ,” Mr.Hyunjung said sternly putting his books in place , getting ready to start the next class,  

Jaejoong was astonished , well first of all he needed a tutor ? And Jung Yunho was going to be his what so called tutor?

He couldn't believe that Yunho was going to tutor him , Jung Yunho the school’s jock , the perfect man of every girl’s dream,his dreams. Now you might be thinking  that he was making a big deal out of nothing , but how can he not , his crush is going to be tutoring him.

 

Jaejoong knew the consequences of liking the school jock ,he made a list himself , it was too much , Yunho was too much, he couldn't even talk to Yunho , even if he dared to , since he was surrounded by the “popular clan” and they could make your life miserable . That was the last thing he wanted. Yunho seemed too distant for him , he was like a shining star , and Jaejoong was nothing but coal ,who dreamed of touching the stars. And the one thing that hurt him the most , Yunho’s girlfriend , Hye Jeung. He was hopeless.

He still remembered when he saw Yunho for the first time , and that was when he fell in love with him ~ . Well it was when he transferred to this school , Yunho was he the one who showed him around the school, he fell in love with that sincere smile , and that glorious voice. How could he not , it’s Jung Yunho.

For the rest of the week Jaejoong couldn’t think straight. How can he not he was going to start his tutoring next week . He got a message on a sunday while he was getting ready for bed , he was utterly surprised on what the message read, and oh so many questions flashed through the pretty boys head.

 

(We’ll start tutoring next Monday, so be prepared)

 

Yunho? Thought Jaejoong , but how ? How did Yunho get his number ? Jaejoong felt all blarney , his heart doing double flips of just the thought of Yunho having his number . Though Jaejoong didn't reply ,he certainly saved the number but did not reply.

 

 

The next thing he knew , he was sitting on  one of the libraries deserted tables on a corner, waiting for Yunho . He was obviously nervous , on his head he practiced on what to say. frustration was clearly written on jaejoong’s face.He grabbed his side of his head and made the most adorable pouts. 

 

*Cough Cough*

  As soon as Jaejoong heard that he sat straight and was greeted by an oh so dazzling Yunho staring right at him .

Yunho dropped some textbooks on the squared table took a seat and said “Shall we start?” And gave one of the  sweetest smiles that jaejoong has ever seen , he could literally melt into a puddle of jelly.

Jaejoong blinked twice and shortly answered “y-yeah.”

“So what does the student with such a high IQ  need help?” Yunho said looking at Jaejoong wide black orbs .Yunho was admiring Jaejoong’s face. He noticed that he had really but really feminine features.  

“Actually , I don’t really need a tutor.” A blushing Jaejoong quickly stated looking away from Yunho’s intense glare.

“Is that so?” Yunho said as he rested his two muscled arms in the back of his head. Still looking at Jaejoong. 

“Well you see, when we took the test I kind of had a rough morning so that explains why I screwed up.” Jaejoong said, ignoring his beating heart that could explode at any minute.

“Are you serious?”Yunho said ,eyebrows raised .He watched Jaejoong helplessly nodding his head. After a good 3 minutes of silence of Yunho looking at Jaejoong and Jaejoong looking away.

“Uhm , Yunho-shi , can I ask you something ?” Jaejoong said with an uneasy face, he  finally took the guts to ask what has been keeping him up late the previous night.

“Sure , go right ahead.” yunho said ,he really could get used to this, especially the beauty’s  facial expressions.Jaejoong played with his fingers under the table trying to calm his nerves.

“How did you get my number?” Gosh he finally said it , Jaejoong mentally patted himself on the back for saying that without stuttering.

“Well I asked Mr.Junhyung gave it to me since I needed to contact you to let  you know when we could get started with tutoring and obviously I didn't have it so yeah.But now I do so yeah.” Yunho said giving a small smile to Jaejoong .

Jaejoong mentally slapped himself , of course Mr.Junhyung gave it to him , what was he expecting to hear .Jaejoong gave a disappointed sigh. He tried to act normal while Yunho was looking at him so weirdly this whole time .

“Yah!” Jaejoong said with an irritated expression. Yunho still looking at Jaejoong .

“What ?” Yunho said all cool , even though he was caught staring at Jaejoong.

“Why are you looking at me like that ?” Jaejoong said shaking his head.Hoping Yunho won’t see his red cheeks. Yunho was totally was caught off guard by the sudden question.

“How am I looking at you ?”Yunho said .wanting to know what was on the beauty’s mind .

“I don’t know , you’re just looking at me so weird .” jaejoong stared at Yunho either  . Yunho gave a soft chuckle , enjoying this .

“Well don’t flatter yourself ,I was just thinking how can a boy have such a feminine face.” Yunho said bluntly . Jaejoong was red. He hated when people called him pretty and feminine , like he has to live with this face , but this is Yunho . Does Yunho think that he is pretty ? But still he is still a man !

“YAH WANNA DIE !” Jaejoong yelled . Yunho was laughing at Jaejoong’s red face , he was going to say something but was cut off by a voice from the Librarian .

“SILENCE ! This is a library , so if you want to scream like a maniac do us a favor and get out !” The librarian said while staring at Jaejoong . Jaejoong could have cried. He had never been called out before . Yunho was laughing his off. Jaejoong could have strangled Yunho right there . Jaejoong gave Yunho a death glare.  And Yunho had to admit , it was a frightening sight. He mouthed a ‘Sorry’ , but only to be ignored by a cross armed Jaejoong. They had a playful time , Yunho kept on teasing Jaejoong and Jaejoong ended looking like a tomato from all the teasing.

The playful atmosphere was cut off by Yunho’s cellphone . Yunho answered with a sigh . Jaejoong was slapped back to reality when Yunho said ‘Hye Jeong’, it was like a reminder that he can’t never have Yunho.

Yunho ended the call . And smiled apologetically , “I’m sorry , my girlfriend called .” Jaejoong knew all along.

“I Know.”  

“You do?” Yunho asked giving him one of his playful smiles .

“Yeah , who doesn't . The Kingka and the Queenka .” Jaejoong said with a straight face. Yunho caught that , but didn’t know what exactly meant .

“Yeah I guess .” Yunho said . Suddenly the atmosphere turned into an awkward one. Jaejoong looked anywhere but Yunho’s eyes.

“Will I’ll see you tomorrow at the park ?”Yunho asked like a kid asking his mom for cookies.Jaejoong smiled and nodded his head before saying “sure.”With that Yunho went off . Jaejoong went home very happy. Though it was their first time actually talking to each other, they fit in with each other. It was easy to talk to Yunho , and Yunho thought the same , although they didn't do much talking , more teasing to be exact . But  it was okay , Even though he can't have Yunho to himself he could still have him as a friend.



 

The next day at school was normal , just that Jaejoong started talking to Yunho during classes . And it felt great Jaejoong thought . What's best than talking to your crush and actually being the reason why he smiles , at that moment.

 

Once school ended Jaejoong was looking forward for his “Tutoring” , so he started to walk towards the park . And there he was , standing, smiling towards jaejoong’s way. He's tall figure was making it towards Jaejoong ,making finger guns and pretending to aim at Jae , "Phew Phew"

Jaejoong came closer until he was right in front of Yunho .

"You sure are childish ."He said holding his hand up , blocking the sun from his face although it was quite windy outside, there was a pleasent amount of sun . "Aww , loosen up sunshine" Yunho said with a playful grin . He sure was in a good mood .

“By the way Hello to you too , gorgeous  .” Yunho said with a smug smile.Jaejoong lowered his face from Yunho , he didn't want to let Yunho see his pink face. But why the hell would he call him gorgeous , the last time he rememeberd that Yunho was straight and is in a straight relationship . Maybe this was how Jung Yunho was extremely filrtatious . Sure , that's what it was he thought to himself . 

“Don’t call me that , you dork” Jaejoong said back ,holding back a small smile. That made Yunho smile .They both sat under the tree and started talking , which lead to teasing ,that eventually lead to tackling. Jaejoong on top of Yunho trying to slap Yunho for calling him pretty , but Yunho was way much stronger than him .Jaejoong was about to slap Yunho when Yunho caught his hand and pulled him down . Under him , they both looked at each other and blushed . Yunho then got up and helped Jaejoong up . Whoa , what was that about , thought Yunho .

“I actually need some help for my finals. So I hope you can help me .” Yunho said giving his charming smile . Jaejoong couldn't reject . Of course he can’t he is Jung Yunho , that would mean more time with Yunho !

 

“Sure ! I would love to help you .” Jaejoong smiled back to Yunho .

"Eager much" , Yunho said as he was picking out a leaf from Jaejoong's pretty head ,wait 'pretty' ? He was soon brought back whe he fekt Jaejoong elbowing him in the ribs with a 'shut up , so annoying'.

 

After that day Jaejoong tutored Yunho in his house or sometime in Yunho’s . As they spent more time together ,they also texted each other more often, the more they become fond of one another .Jaejoong couldn’t ask for more low key he wished that Yunho would break up with his stuck up girlfriend . But being with Yunho was great , he surely was a true friend , he wouldn’t want to risk their ongoing friendship for his soapy fantasies . ALthough Yunho makes it really hard for him not to fall in love when Yunho is such a charming man , it makes him cry at times .

 

 

One  rainy afternoon , yunho and Jaejoong  decided to go over jae’s house after school . Jaejoong was waiting for Yunho at the front of the school , not wanting to go out just yet since it was raining heavily .He was getting annoyed that his tall friend was taking so long doing god knows what . If there was one thing that Jaejoong didn’t like it was waiting . He was about to call Yunho until he felt someone tap his shoulder . Already knowing who it was , Jaejoong opened his yellow  umbrella and started heading out of the school . Yunho followed right after .

“YAH KIM JAEJOONG ! Stop walking so fast , i’m getting wet” Yunho was getting used to saying his new friends name 'Jaejoong' , it felt nice to say it , he's been saying it 

Then Jaejoong turned around and stuck his tongue out and said  “That's what you get for making me wait , what took you so long , Jung , were you pooping !” 

Yunho gasped “YAH , YOU , How dare you !” After that Yunho ran towards Jaejoong and battled for the umbrella , taking it from him and running away with it . Laughter was being heard outside the school grounds . Jaejoong followed after , smacking  Yunho in the head.

 “Ya Give me my umbrella u dork “ “I'm not no dork shorty , u can’t even reach the umbrella ,hahaha”  said Yunho . A flushed Jaejoong started to reach for yunho’s hand that was gripping his umbrella , after playing in the rain , they ended up in Jaejoong’s house all wet and sweaty from playing around . . Since Jaejoong forgot his keys he rang the doorbell , not expecting to see his older sister Hyori , the [playful women said “Hi baby brother , long time no see , Oh , I see you have company , who could this handsome young man be .” Wink wink ,Yunho was about to introduce himself when jaejoong pinched him to shut up and said “ Hyori noona , leave me alone , im tutoring a friend , nothing more , aish I cant even have friends “ Hyori gave an evil smirk before yelling to their “Omma ! Jaejoong brought his boyfriend !” after that was said hyuna , taeyeon and nana came to see jaejoong “Boyfriend” , all of them were praising yunho for how handsome he was and how much of a gentleman he was , at that moment he knew it was going to be a long night .

    After being tormented by his four annoying sisters ,he took Yunho to his room to study , ignoring all the teasing comments that followed as he was bringing him to his room .  As soon as he shut the door, he sighed . Yunho was going to say something but jaejoong beat him to it “shut up , just shut up” Yunho was seated in the corner of the bed looking around , absorbing the room  . He smiled “ I wasn’t gonna say anything “ Jaejoong rolled his eyes and followed with a sure . “ I just wanted to say that you have crazy sisters , and to think you have  four more ! I can barely deal with one” Yunho said now getting his books from his backpack . Jaejoong hopped to the bed making himself comfortable , “please , if you knew the things that they have done to me, they tortured me my whole life , huhuhu” He closed his eyes remembering all the crazy things that his dear sisters put him through , being the only boy made it worse . Yunho laid down , looking at jaejoong “ Oh come on , how bad could it be ,at least they didn’t sell you on the internet , you do get annoying sometimes.” Jaejoong smacked yunho’s chest and gave him a deadly look . “Worst , they painted my face with makeup and dressed me up like I was their live action doll !” Yunho just laughed , which made Jaejoong laugh as well . Yunho was trying to ignore the rapid beating of his heart .

After teasing each other they got into studying .They went over the final study guide until Jaejoong stretched his arms and yawned “ aren’t you tired of studying “ said jaejoong lazily . Yunho looked up at Jaejoong and noticed Jaejoong’s shirt lifting up , secretly stealing glances at his white fair skin . “ Jae , we’ve been studying for 30 minutes , hang there , where did the nerdy Jaejoong go ?” he teased  , Jaejoong gave him an annoyed look and said “I’m not a nerd , you’re just stupid” with that , Yunho grabbed a pillow and smacked jaejoong on the face and started resling each other on the bed . Yunho’s touch felt soft , but stung as his body wanted more , making him squirm , as yunho was on top of him , jaejoong reached out his hand to touch Yunho’s scar near his eyes , Yunho was mesmerized at not only at the sight in front of him but as well as Jae’s touch ,  it was so gentle , too gentle . He knew that Jaejoong was a weird dude , but he can’t deny how sometimes Jaejoong looks at him for a little bit too long , and how he’s been more touchy than usual . He felt puzzled on his feelings for Jaejoong , he felt this attraction towards the boy , as of whenever he is near him , he gets pulled into this strange trance , and all his focus is on the clumsy black haired boy . He feels comfortable with Jae , although he had no idea who the boy was 3 months ago , he likes being near him . Yunho doesn’t feel forced to keep the conversation going because they talk about the weirdest things , and he likes that, he wouldn't mind going crazy with Jaejoong . But nevertheless , it scared him . He still had a girlfriend , which he doesn't really like now , maybe i’m confused . 

“Hello , Jung Yunho, aren't you listening to me , i said that i’m going to take a nap . now get your off of me , before I karate chop your ” Yunho rolled over smiling “Alright you sassy cat , i’ll be reviewing the study guide meanwhile you dream of me .” Jaejoong closed his eyes and smiled “You wish ! Now shut up”.