chapter 3:reouion and nightmares.

harry potter (my fanfic)
kairi woke up during the night, feeling cold with sweat. she rolled on her side and let tears go down. she cried silently. it was what happpened at that ball. then she sighed. she wince. she rub her stomach. there was the tight pain in her stomach where the eggs for babies were. she sighed. she wince in so much pain. the next day. she went down the stairs to see owen and david there. david was looking at her. "did you sleep a wink?" he asked. she nod. "eventally." she said then she sighed. then david looked behind her. "oopsie" muttered kairi. she went to eun byul. "this is eun byul, my best firend. eun byul, this is my show off of a brother david and that one is my dinoasr man brother, owen" said kairi. owen sighed. "great." said owen. eun byul looked to kairi. "what?" she asked. kairi looked to david. he was kinda brushing but he could tell he was neverous. "oh, david. i should tell you, eun byul is dauntless matieral" said kairi. eun byul shook her head. then look at kairi she was exhuasted. "did you sleep last night, kairi mullins?!" she asked. kairi wince. "no, not really. seriously, if i want a letcure it'll be uncle sammy" said kairi. "speaking of which, what happens if he see us and oru neck scars?" asked owen. eun byul then notice he aslo had a scar indentical to kairi's one on her neck. "then we lie and tell him we muck around" she said. "and if he can tell you're lying?" asked owen. she growled at him. "then we'll be running on the damn train. he'll have a heart failer" she said. rolling her eyes. "after that? i seriously doubt it" said owen. kairi rolled her eyes. and had breakfast as kyung-hee came down. later. kairi came down in her school uniform and her cloak. she had cut her hair again. which all of them perfered. "ready to go?" asked Eun byul. "almost." she, Ed and Lorrine went down then came back. "finished smoching that doll?" joked owen. kairi smacked him in the head. "shut up." she growled. soon enough they were at king cross station. they saw a man with sightly grey hair and he was with a nun. kairi roll down her sleeve. "kid?" he asked then he notice david and owen. kairi look to the wall to see mrs weasley, some unknown people then remus, with a black dog, sirius. kairi sighed and ingore them. "i'm sorry" she said, quitely. then he notice the warrens. he then smile. "good kid. they'd better been taking care of ya" he said. she smile. "trust me, they have." she said. but then he give her something. she open the basket to see her cat. "sky." she said, happily. taking the kitten in her hands as she did, the kitten start to purr."get going, kid. you two keep an eye on her." he said. "don't worry. she'll be fine." said owen. they went through a wall then they were at the platform. they found an empty room. "this will do" said kairi. they went in. "well, this is going to be great" said owen. "yeah, better than last year. amen to that" said kairi. they all laughed. they watch as the train to pull out.