chapter 1:the letter.

harry potter (my fanfic)
kairi warren was playing her guitar. go eun byul smile at the peaceful look at her friend's face. then there was a bang at the window. kairi flinched. she looked and shook her head. seo-hyun looked at the window to see an owl. she shook her head. "don't" she begged. but it was too late. there was an owl with a envelop in it beak. she took it. "miss k, hikaru-" kairi sighed. "they're doing it on purpose." she said. seo hyun took her hand. go run byul read through it then stop at the end. "what?" asked kairi. "this is bad. how dare they" muttered eun byul. kairi grab it from her. then read it. "figures, i don't have a choice. either come or else. i can't imagine it" she said. "kai. let's show Mr and Mrs warren. " said eun byul. the three girls went down the stairs. they found them in the living room with kairi's aunt and seo-hyun's adoptive aunt. do-young woo. "letter from those hags" said eun byul. she pass it to them. "sweetheart, you don't have to go" said Lorraine. kairi shook her head. "i don't like the or else. they might go after uncle Sammy. i need to do this." said kairi. ed sighed. "all right" kairi heard the "but there's a catch" tone in his voice. "what's the catch?" asked kairi. "those two goes with you with two of your brothers. Hugo's not a option?" said ed. "no. if the wizarding world had any idea what he could do, he'll end up in st mangos. it's basically a mental hospital." said kairi. "ok, how about David, minho or Owen. or Eric" said ed. "Owen and David. they can handle stuff like that" said kairi. "and this minho can't?" asked seo-hyun. "he's been through enough" she said, shaking her head. "kairi, you know there's a chance Samuel will be at the train station?" asked do-young. "then i will have to face the music, counting about the Annabelle doll." said kairi. ed chuckled. "you'll be fine" said ed. eun byul look away. kairi knew why. she's been wanting to meet him since she saw the picture of him. "don't worry, David doesn't bite. kinda like you, not unless you're asking for it" said kairi. eun byul smile and took her friend's hand. "we'll call them in a few days to join us to highway to hell." joked ed. which earned him a slap from kairi. 3 days later....