chapter 2:diagon alley

harry potter (my fanfic)
kairi with eun byul, kyung-hee and the three warrens were in front of a bar. kairi went in. "tom, we need to get pass" said kairi. the barkeeper looked up then frown at the two Koreans. "of course" said tom. they went to the back, eun byul notice how everyone stared at kairi. she rolled her eyes. 'geez, get a life.' she thought. then they went through. they went to gringotts. then she saw the man that sold sky to her. her kitten. she wince with pain. "what is it?" asked eun byul. "nothing" she lied. then they went to the book store. eun byul didn't look at the sign. they went right in. everyone stop to look at her. eun byul saw kairi with her head down, like she used to on the islands so she couldn't be seen. but basically, it's really hard to with that flaming red hair. "HEY! DO YOU WANT TO DIE?! MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!" shout out eun byul, crossing her arms and glaring at them. they all turn away. next was to get her uniform. kairi froze. she saw a plump woman with ginger hair. "kairi." she said. she bit her lip. "m-Mrs weasley" she said. she look to Ed and Lorraine. "who are these?" she asked. "m-my parents, Ed and Lorraine, and my sister, Judy and these two are my best friends, eun byul go, and seo-hyun kim." said kairi. "no, my son, and harry and hermione are your best friends." said Mrs weasley. "no, not really, i was merely the fourth wheel." she said. Mrs weasley straighten up. "how's my uncle?" she asked. "not losing hope. he's very persisting. tell him he's got to give up" she said. "don't worry. leave him alone" she muttered. Mrs weasley left but not before. "you will marry my Ron. make no mistake" she said. kairi bit her lip. ed grab his daughter's hand and put her beside him. "leave her be." he said, firmly. it was bad enough she was suffering still from her PTDS. "are you ok?" he asked. she nod. "kai...." said ed. "let's just get the uniform then get the hell out" said kairi. "ok" said ed. it didn't take long. then they got out. she got a new quill. "don't they use pens?" asked kyung-hee. "nope." said kairi. later they got home and kairi fell asleep before her head hit the pillow.