AL #1

Autumn Leaves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yah yah, gather around” Hanbin announced as he walked to the living room. He plopped on to the couch and waited for the rest to enter the living room and end their complaint about receiving any more news probably delivered from YG through the leader. 

 

 

“What is it again?” Junhoe whined, his hands in the pockets of his black Adidas sweatpants and sat next to the leader. “No, it’s just nothing, not very important really” Hanbin said flatly as he leaned back on the sofa. “Yah, hurry up”, he raised his voice a little bit just so the others could hear him getting annoyed by their being-late behavior. 

 

 

“If it’s not so important, then why would you want us to gather? You could just announce it in the group chat” Junhoe scoffed and scratched the corners of his mouth. 

 

 

“Because some of you might purposely not open the group chat knowing that we have a task to do” Hanbin stated the obvious facts. Just like Junhoe said, he could just send the message through their group chat but he knew the members would be unaware or purposely unaware of the notification and in the end, he would need to go to each room to deliver the news, which is a load of work to him so he just thought that he could gather them and give it in one go. 

 

 

Once seeing that the room is almost complete with all the members, Donghyuk looked around and asked “Where’s Chanwoo?”. His eyes wandered around the living room and counted the members subconsciously before standing up to the said person’s room and knocked on the door. 

 

 

“Chanwoo-yah, Hanbin hyung wants us to gather” he yelled, knocking on the door harder because he knew that Chanwoo would probably have his headphone over his ears, shooting players in the game and couldn’t hear a thing. “Yes, coming!” Chanwoo replied, half shouting to the elder outside his door. 

 

 

Once everyone was gathered at the living room, Hanbin looked up from his hand phone and placed it next to him before breaking the news to the boys. “We are going to Gangwon for a music festival tomorrow. It was a last minute notice because YG had just confirmed our participation for the show.” Hanbin said with a rather disappointed sound in his voice.

 

 

“What?!” they exclaimed, most had their eyes wide and eyebrows arched at the sudden change of schedule. They were supposed to have a photoshoot for a brand commercial somewhere in Gangnam tomorrow but the sudden change of plans without them rehearsing for their performance made them taken aback. 

 

 

 

“So like, our outfits and all are already there? The staffs already moved to Gangwon?” Jinhwan asked, still couldn’t believe what the leader had said. 

 

 

“Maybe. Manager-hyung just told me that we would be heading there at around….eleven o’clock” Hanbin replied as his eyes trailed at the clock above their television. 

 

 

“We’re going tonight?! I though you said tomorrow” Bobby furrowed his eyebrows. “The festival is tomorrow, but we will be heading there tonight, the festival starts at afternoon so if we want to do dry rehearsal, we have to move tonight” he sighed. Just like the other members, he too was shocked when he was told by their manager, Jung Jaebum, that they would be heading to Gangwo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter