While I'm next to you, be affectionate with me

Eyes Closed

"So how does it feel?' asked Lisa but Rosé looked at her confused. They stopped to chat with some of the back up dancers. They had just finished another show and everyone was running around to pack things up.

"You're going to be 22 Chae. That's like ing old," grinned Lisa.

"Wow, tell that to our Unnies," laughed Rosé as they made their way to the change rooms.

"I won't if you don't," giggled Lisa.

"It doesn't feel any different," answered Rosé

"Is there something you really want?" asked Lisa.

There was. But Rosé wasn't about to ruin the careers of all of her friends. Moreover, revealing her true feelings was first reserved to the person who was causing this whirlwind of emotions inside her. Taking some more time to think, she shook her head.

"Not really," she answered as they reached the changing rooms.

 

 

 

Sliding in to the back of the car Rosé realised that Jennie was already inside. She moved even closer to the brunette and saw that Jisoo was also already seated in the front. Lisa shut the door behind her and they were ready to head home.

Resting her head against Jennie's shoulder Rosé smiled as she felt an arm swing around her. Jennie pulled her closer and kissed the top of her head. Rosé placed a hand on her thigh and trailed her fingers up and down.

"You okay?" asked Jennie as she nuzzled her nose in Rosé's hair

"I am now," said Rosé quietly and Jennie kissed her head again.

"You tired?" she asked seeing that they stopped at a red light.

"Yeah, but I want to see you before I go to sleep," whispered Rosé. She looked up as she felt Jennie chuckle.

"Okay, you know where I'll be," she said as she rubbed her thumb across Rosé's arm.

"You promise?" asked Rosé

"You didn't open up for me last night, " she finished shyly. Jennie cursed Jisoo and Lisa for keeping her away so long. She lifted up Rosé's chin and stared longingly.

"I promise," she whispered and kissed a puffy cheek. Jisoo and Lisa watched intrigued as the two chatted softly at the back. Lisa caught Jisoo's eyes in the mirror and they both smiled knowingly as they chose to ignore the soft whispers.