Stop hesitating, come over to me

Eyes Closed

"Have you bought her a gift yet?" asked Jisoo

"Well no," started Jennie and saw Lisa shake her head.

"Why not?" she asked as wet blonde hair stuck to her head

"I'm still working on it," said Jennie.

"What are you thinking of?" asked Jisoo

"Have you gotten her anything?" asked Jennie

"Yes," said Lisa.

"I got my gift for her yesterday," said Jisoo.

"And I got mine for her months ago," said Lisa and Jennie glared at them both.

"What the hell are you trying to say?" she snapped

"We just want to know if you've organised anything," said Lisa as she headed to her wardrobe to get a towel. They were all gathered in her room to discuss what to do for Rosie.

"Like I said I'm working on it," huffed Jennie, "What did you get her anyway?"

"A custom made guitar," said Lisa as she dried her hair.

"And I got her the pair of boots she's been complaining she can't afford," said Jisoo.

"How were you able to buy them?" asked Jennie

"Mangernim went half/half with me," grinned Jisoo and Jennie shook her head at Jisoo's manipulation skills. They continued to discuss what they would do while giving Jennie some ideas of what to buy.

Rosé stopped fidgeting and put down her guitar. She flicked her fingers as she stood up to stare out the window. Her mind was plagued with images of a smiling and singing Jennie. She wished she could have been a regular fan at the stage.

That way she would be able to admire the brunette without interruption. Then again performing next to her was a bittersweet dilemma. She couldn't blatantly stop and stare at Jennie on stage but she was able to touch her when she can.

Convincing her nerves away, she decided to see what the older girl was up to. She paced slightly before knocking on the door. There was no answer but she tried again. Nothing.

"Unnie," said Rosé as she knocked. Silence welcomed her and she wondered if Jennie was already asleep. Saddened that she wouldn't be able to say goodnight, Rosé mustered that hopefully tomorrow she could get another cuddle session.