It's all the same

Eyes Closed

Jisoo and Lisa sat at the kitchen counter chatting quietly. The blonde moved her chair closer to the older woman. Jisoo smiled as Lisa reached out a hand and removed some crumbs from her face. They were eating cookies and milk together.

"You were great today Unnie."

"You too Lisa, even though you were being a bit extra."

"What do you mean?"

"Well.uhm...you didn't have to ask for another kiss from Jen," said Jisoo as she turned her face to the side.

"Ahh you know me," smiled Lisa as she saw a redness on Jisoo's cheeks.

"I do but still," whispered Jisoo and felt Lisa grab hold of her hand. The blonde rubbed it lightly.

"Sorry Unnie," offered Lisa and picked up a cookie to feed Jisoo. Happy that Lisa was still holding her hand Jisoo opened . Lisa laughed as Jisoo took too big a bit, making the other parts of the cookie fall.

Rosé entered the kitchen as the two laughed. Seeing her, Jisoo quickly let go of Lisa's hand. The action resulted in Lisa dropping another cookie. She placed a hand on Jisoo's thigh as she bent to pick it up. Lisa rubbed her thigh and purposefully took her time to get the cookie.

"Have you guys eaten?"

"Uhhm, no just the cookies," struggled Jisoo as Lisa's fingers . She saw Rosie nodding.

"Okay, I'll make us all something then," she said and began to take out some pots and pans.

Lisa popped up again and thanked Rosé for making dinner. Glancing at Jisoo she giggled as the older woman was still blushing. They decided to finish their cookies and milk in the living and left Rosé to her own devices in the kitchen. When she was done she called them in.

Lisa and Jisoo took their plates of food with wide grins and thanked Rosé again for making them dinner. She watched as they each headed towards their separate rooms. Placing some of the dishes in the sink, she wondered what Jennie was up to.