Don't go just stay

Eyes Closed

Peering up, Jennie knew immediately who it was. Her knock was distinctive, quiet but able to catch your attention. The others normally just barged in to her room. But never Rosé. She always asked for permission first. Giving a short instruction to come in, she smiled as a bob of pink hair appeared.

"Hello Unnie, sorry to bother," she glanced at the book in Jennie hands.

"It's okay Chae. What's up?"

"Uhm, I just wanted to know if you're okay. I haven't seen you since this afternoon," she was still holding on to the door handle.

"I'm good Chae, just caught up in my book," she held it up.

"Ah that's good. Well then I won't disturb you then," nodded Rosé and closed the door. A few seconds later she heard another knock. Telling her to come in, Rosé's head appeared again.

"Unnie, have you eaten?"

"No not yet. I'll make something later," said Jennie and Rosé nodded while closing the door again. Not too long after, Jennie laughed as she heard another knock.

"Come in Rosie," she chuckled as the taller woman smiled and shifted awkwardly.

"Sorry Unnie, I made dinner for us. Would you like some?"

"Oh thank you. I'll have some later don't worry."

"When last did you eat?"

"This afternoon," answered Jennie.

"That was a long time ago. I'll be back," said Rosé and rushed out quickly. She returned with a tray in her hands. Jennie saw two plates of food and two glasses of water.

"Will you have dinner with me?" smiled Rosé sheepishly. Jennie grinned at how cute she looked and without any hesitation agreed.

 

 

 

 

"This was really good Rosie. You need to stop spoiling us like this," said Jennie as she finished the last bite of her chicken.

"I like seeing you happy," smiled Rosé and placed their trays of food aside.

"Ahh but it's the start of you're birthday month."

"I don't mind Unnie, I just want to take care you. All of us," Rosé reached for Jennie's hand and played with her fingers.

"You're too good to us," said Jennie and guided the younger woman down. Pulling her in, Jennie intertwined their legs. She wanted to be as close to her as possible.

"Cuddle with me," she whispered and Rosé smiled.

"It's not like you gave me a choice," she answered and wrapped her arms around Jennie's body.

"What book are you reading?"

" It's called The Gravity Between Us by Kristen Zimmer," said Jennie as she glided her fingers across Rosé's back.

"What's it about?"

"I..can't really explain," whispered Jennie.

"Do you like it? Rosé looked up at her.

"So far I do...I can really relate to it," said Jennie as she gazed at Rosé's lips.

"In what way?" she asked softly

"I can't really say, it just explains how I feel sometimes," whispered Jennie. She bent down and placed soft lips against Rosé's forehead.

"It's a long day tomorrow. We should go to bed," she said and let go. Rosé hid her disappointment at the loss of warmth Jennie was giving her. Standing up, she smiled beautifully.

"Thank you for spending time with me," she said gently.

 

"Goodnight Chae, sleep well," said Jennie. She watched the younger woman leave with a wave and released a needed sigh, aware that whenever she was near Rosé she struggled to breathe evenly.