The Bet (Da)

Reasons for lying down on a train track
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Bet

 

 

 

The Day has come.  

 

 

Each one of them had a fire of determination in their eyes...Well, Chaeyoung and Dahyun did but Tzuyu had as much enthusiasm and determination you could get out of her. They walked in silence towards their campus, the aura of sheer determination around them scared other people so much that they decide to walk across the street from them. People around them whispered and stared at them, wondering who they were. The wind blew through their hair as they continued walking towards a figure waiting by the entrance of their building. 

 

 

"Pffft–You guys look like if the girls in baywatch were killers instead of life guards. Jeongyeon said, failing to hold her laughter. "And whats with the crappy get-up?" She continued, looking at their chosen outfits one by one from head to toe.

 

 

'Oh lord, so that's why so many people were staring at them'

 

 

Dahyun was wearing a black leather jacket, a white shirt that was tucked into her ripped black jeans with a black leather belt that had a skull as a belt buckle, black leather boots and of course some aviator sunglasses. She did a pose as Jeongyeon stared at her out fit and said 

 

 

"Don't look at me for too long now girl~ we don't want your girlfriend to get jealous" lowering her shades and adding a wink at the end. 

 

 

Jeongyeon barely held in her breakfast as Dahyun continued to act like a bad boy to her. She looked like a try hard bad boy going to his bad boy friend's funeral. She even had some really strong men's cologne on that could really knock out your sense of smell and enough hair gel in her hair for at least 5 men.

 

 

"Did you dye a red streak in your hear just for this?" Jeongyeon asked.

 

 

"Think what you want baby....so think about me" Dahyun winked again but forgot to lower down her sunglasses so Jeongyeon didn't see it. Jeongyeon stood there as Dahyun seemed to wait for her reaction but didn't receive anything as Jeongyeon just turned away.

 

 

Deciding that if she stared at Dahyun too much she might have an aneurysm, she took a look at Chaeyoung instead. Surely her no-jam dongsaeng wouldn't be such a failure— big mistake. Chaeyoung was now the definition of Hype-beast. She wore a white supreme shirt, bright red joggers which were lifted up and cuffed way to high, exposing her ankles as well as her shins. She also wore a pair of ugly air jordans that didn't match her outfit at all, a bomber jacket, and a hat that was put on backwards. 

 

 

"Ey fam!! Its me ya boi~ I wuz thinkin bout headin to the club with mah bruhs after classes and gettin them hoes ya know what I'm sayin~" Chaeyoung said as she took out her phone from her fanny pack which Jeongyeon just noticed now.

 

 

"check this out bruh- by the end of this week this phone iz gon be lit with them digits homie~" Jeongyeon could not cringe any longer so she quickly prepared herself for the worst and whipped her head towards Tzuyu.

 

 

'May Godjihyo be with me' she internally prayed.

 

 

Jeongyeon sighed in relief. 'At least one of them is still sane' she thought. 

 

 

Tzuyu wore a plain white shirt and stone-washed ripped jeans with some regular sneakers. She also had her hair up in a ponytail which Jeongyeon thought was a nice touch. 

 

 

"Thank GodJihyo that your still normal! What on earth happened to those two?!" Jeongyeon asked.

 

 

Tzuyu sighed and shrugged not knowing what to say about her humiliating Best friends. Maybe she had to rethink her choice of friend group. 'Well we're gonna lose'. Tzuyu knew her fellow school meal club members wont be able to even get a single digit from someone's number so this means that she had to go around flirting with random girls. It was something she didn't enjoy because one-it involved social interaction and two- it was a waste of her time. Tzuyu was a pretty damn busy person who works 2 part time jobs and a 3rd job as a editor ever since highschool. She'd honestly rather spend her time studying in the library, but she got herself into this crap so she might as well try to get something out of it.

 

"You two shut up!" Jeongyeon scolded the two oldest unnies of the school meal club who were trying to act cool and pose as many other students passed by them giving them disgusted looks as a response, but quickly obliged after hearing their unnie.

 

Jeongyeon sighed again. "Ok so this is the final run down. 30 phone numbers altogether and the one who gets the least amount of phone numbers gets a punishment no matter who wins the over all bet. Your challenge starts once you enter your building and ends at 11:59 pm this friday. No numbers from people you already know and no faking numbers. Got it?"

 

The school meal club nodded aggressively.

 

"Get ready to go down baby girl~" Dahyun said in a smooth voice which made Jeongyeon feel so uncomfortable.

 

"Welp me and my homies 'gon skkrt 'cuz we 'bout to go on down to get 'em ladies bruh" Jeongyeon never hated Chaeyoung more than in this moment after hearing that sentence and the way she said it. It was so bad Jeongyeon made a mental note to wash her ears with bleach later on.

 

Jeongyeon could only heave another heavy sigh as she watched her  ̷t̷h̷r̷e̷e̷ ̷l̷i̷t̷t̷l̷e̷ ̷b̷a̷b̷i̷e̷s̷ little baby and two abominations (Jeongyeon decided to disown the two after what she had seen) walk to their building after Tzuyu said a simple 'see you later unnie'. It was going to be a long week and no one other than Jeongyeon knew that better. She continued to stare on until she could no longer see the 3 maknaes then suddenly a familiar figure popped out beside her. 

 

 

"Yaaa~ Jeongyeonie do you really plan on not giving me kisses or hugs or pats on my head or pecks or holding my hand or —" Nayeon said while clinging onto Jeongyeon's arm until she got cut off

 

 

"Im Nayeon." The voice was cold and unforgiving. "No. Physical. Contact." The source of the voice, Jihyo, glared into her soul causing Nayeon to let go,hang her head down, cross her arms and pout while mumbling something about Jihyo being unfair.

 

 

"Oh come on Jihyo. It's not like I'm planning on winning this bet anyway."

 

 

"Huh? wait what? So you plan on buying their lunch for a month and actually toning down your awful PDA??" Jihyo dropped the cold facade and desperately asked.

 

 

"Jeongie—" 

 

 

"Of course not! That punishment only applies if they actually win Jihyo which, let's face it, theres a really low chance of that happening if you saw what I saw this morning. Plus they didn't mention a punishment if I failed to do my challenge." Jeongyeon responded smugly.

 

 

After explaining the terrors she saw this morning to Jihyo, Jeongyeon wore the smug grin of a champion that hasn't even won yet. Jihyo could only sigh as Nayeon seemed relieved that she could still cuddle and smooch her favorite person. 

 

 

"Yoo Jeongyeon, always looking for loop holes." Jihyo shook her head in disapproval.

 

 

Jeongyeon wore a mischievous grin and started laughing maniacally "mwah ha ha ha! hA HA HA HA! HA HA HA HA! HA HA H — hey! Owh!

 

 

"Stop that people are staring at you! Nayeon unnie contain your girlfriend!" Jihyo straight up smacked Her head with a notebook.

 

 

Nayeon sighed and grabbed her girlfriend by the ear as the three made their way to their respective

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter