Reasons for lying down on a train track

Reasons for lying down on a train track
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Reasons for lying down on a train track

 

 

It was a cold night.

 

 

The snow was cold. 

 

 

Their breaths were cold. 

 

 

Their hands were cold. 

 

 

Everything was cold.

 

 

 

 

"So this is it huh?" Chaeyoung sighed sadly as she laid down on the cold metal bars of the train track.

 

"I guess so." Tzuyu replied with her stoic expression as she did the same. The train tracks were extremely cold, mostly due to the fact that it was a cold December night and suddenly started snowing a few hours ago.

 

"Who knew it would come to this?" Dahyun said as she brushed off some snow on the track before lying down. The younger ones simply shrugged in response. They stayed in their positions in silence for a few minutes with only the sound of wind and other trains passing. They found comfort in each other as they awaited what was to come calmly, even though most people would be quite the opposite.

 

The three knew each other for quite some time. They were childhood friends reunited at highschool and were inseparable since. The trio were the best of friends and were there for each other through thick and thin. They each saw the best and worst of each other and promised to always be there for one another. They were a package deal. A buy one get two free. They were the school meal club.

 

As they stared up at the stars with snow falling on their faces and bodies, they started reminiscing all the past events in their lives together. 

 

"Tis finally time for the famous, almighty and powerful white mage Dahyun to take her final breath." Dahyun stated dramatically as the other two looked at her with confused expressions. 

 

~flashback~

 

Two valiant heroes are currently trying to figure out a way to rescue their friend from two evil witches. The two witches have their friend in the middle of a small box filled with their evil, corrupted magical dust making their friend unable to leave. 

 

They needed to act now and act quick or else their friend may not be able to live to see another day. Luckily, they have already figured out a plan. One of the heroes, a little knight will draw the attention away from their friend and act as a diversion as the other hero, a pale skinned mage shall save their friend. Then together, the three of them shall overcome the two witches and bring peace back into the land. 

 

The two heroes exchange looks and nodded, the plan is now in action. The valiant little knight stepped forward, catching the attention of the two vile creatures. The knight unsheathed her sword and taunted the witches as she ran away, successfully angering them and making them chase her. She made sharp turns to left and to the right however the two were still hot on her trail, slowly catching up. The knight looked back to see the angry witches catching up with her and without noticing she made a wrong turn into a dead end. Now the little knight is being cornered by two witches which seem much taller up close. She walked backwards keeping her eyes on the witches as her back hit the wall. Having no where to run or to hide, the valiant hero decided to climb the towering wall as the witches watched in awe making no effort in following the hero. 

 

As the knight reached the top he looked over to see her comrade using spells and enchantments to rid of the evil dust that surrounds their friend. A smile made its way to the knight's face as her friend was finally freed from the clutches of evil and ready to join them in taking down the enemies. The knight used her shield to slide down the steep slope on the other side of the wall and the three regrouped ready to face their enemy. 

 

The powerful mage that stood in the middle of the two warned the witches, telling them to leave and never come back or they shall face the consequences. The witches merely laughed at the warning forcing the three to get ready for battle. The knight position her shield and strengthened her grip on her sword, The mage put one hand in her pocket and the other held a powerful wand and lastly their friend, a elf archer, drew her bow and arrow and took aim at the witches. 

 

In the count of three the knight charged at the witches as the archer continuously shot arrows at her targets carefully as to avoid hitting her friends. The mage stood back and chanted a spell, getting ready to unleash her magical attack. The witches dodged the knight's sword with ease and only a few of the archer's arrows were able to hit them. 

 

When the two heroes grew tired their enemies used this chance to start their attack. The witches threw small balls of their evil magic at the archer and the knight, effectively weakening and immobilizing them. The two witches grinned as only the mage was left standing. The witches were getting ready to finish off the final hero as her two friends watched helplessly. 

 

However, the mage had other plans in mind. She finished her incantations and took her hand out of her pocket. Her hand glowed brightly as she slowly brought it up to her face and said a final spell causing the contents inside her grip to glow brighter as its power grew stronger. Finally, she threw the contents 'which turned out to be the corrupted magical dust of the witches (she stole from the box the archer was previously trapped in) only now it was no longer evil, towards the witches. The witches groaned and howled in pain as the now pure and light magical dust made contact with their skin. The witches tried to struggle and remove the dust but to no avail. The dust got everywhere in their bodies-their mouths,their hair, their nostrils, just everywhere and no matter how hard they tried they couldn't get all the good magical dust off themselves. Besides,the mage kept throwing more and more at them and eventually her now freed friends joined in throwing magical dust at the witches.

 

The three heroes watched victoriously as the witches ran away crying. The mission was now a success. They laughed and celebrated their victory as their adventure came to an abrupt end due to the scolding given to them by what seemed to be the parents of the witches they just defeated.

 

~end of flashback~

 

"I'll never get over the fact that you stuffed sand into your pockets and threw them at two random girls" Tzuyu said, holding her laughter.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter