Honey

Why I Like You
You woke up as the sunlight hit your face. You noticed that you slept on the carpet, your head resting on a comfortable pillow and you were wrapped in a towel and blanket. You looked at your watch and it ticked 10:30a.m. You then realized what happened yesterday. The Choi Siwon confessed his feelings for you. It was a cherry on top and well defined headline in your mind now. But you realized that you were just an ordinary person, you couldn't even be compared to the models, actresses and idols he's been paired up to, but he chose you. You instantly blushed as you remember the words he told you yesterday. It wasn't really the most romantic confession, but you knew that everything he said was spontaneous and sincere. *But what was my reply to his question?* You asked yourself and started to recall the things you've said when he asked you to be his girlfriend.
 
 
~~Here's what happened~~
 
 
"_____-ah, I'm serious. I'm serious about you..." Siwon said with a serious face.
 
 
"You looked horrible when you're serious." You said.
 
 
Siwon chuckled with your remark. "That's what I like about you, you never fail to make me smile..." Siwon then bit his lip and tried to be serious again. "_____-ah, I know this is too early to ask. Will you be my girlfriend?"
 
 
You bit the inside of your cheek as you thought for a moment. "Why? Give me a hundred reasons why you like me..." You said, you didn't really know what or how to reply in such confession and question. It's been a while since the last time you were in a relationship and you weren't really used to this kind of things, especially when it's coming from an idol like him.
 
 
"Just a hundred?" Siwon asked. "Well I could give you thousand..."
 
 
"A hundred is enough..." You said as you gave a small yawn and covered your mouth in the process.
 
 
Siwon sighed and started to think. "I like your smile. I like it when you blush. I like the way you think. I like how stubborn you are. I like the way how you make importance to your family. I like how artistic and creative you are. I like how you treat me. Iike how you look at me. I like it when you speak your mind. I like it how you see the stars..." Siwon then started to enumerate the random things what he likes about you and counting it with his fingers. He's almost at the end when he felt a weight on his shoulder yet again. Yes, you did fell asleep again.
 
 
"Aish, this girl... Again?" Siwon said, but instead of getting angry he smiled and admired on how peaceful you looked like in your sleep. He caressed your face and kissed your forehead. Siwon took a pillow and carefully laid you on his lap. He watched you sleep until he too fell asleep.
 
 
~~~End~~~
 
 
You literally slapped your forehead hard when you realized that you fell asleep again.
 
 
"That'll leave a mark..." A familiar voice said. Well, who else will it be. Siwon had a smirk on his face as he looked at you still laying on the carpet.
 
 
"How long have you been there..." You asked.
 
 
Siwon approached you and helped you get up. "A while... I saw you blushing though..." He said. You then blushed some more, earning a chuckle form Siwon. "Got you something..." Siwon said and handed you a plain white paper bag.
 
 
"What's this?" You asked as you took a peek inside. Your eyes widen and your mouth fell hanging open to see a new dress inside, a new pair of shoes and 3 different size of and bras.
 
 
"I'm sorry, I wasn't sure about your size so I bought 3 possible pairs..." Siwon said with a blush.
 
 
"ert..." You muttered.
 
 
"Y-you were all drenched yesterday so I suppose you would want to change..." Siwon said stuttering as he explained.
 
 
"W-when did you get these?" You asked.
 
 
"I got the dress and the shoes two days ago and I got the undergarments just earlier at the nearby boutique..." Siwon explained. "Just go, take a shower and get dressed, I don't want you to get sick..."
 
 
A smile started to curl up on your lips when you heard the last part of his sentence. "Gomawo, oppa..." You said with a little smile and walked off the the bathroom. Leaving Siwon smiling by himself as you called him oppa again.
 
 
When you got out of the bathroom, you found him at the dinning area setting the table for lunch.
 

"Hi you're..." Siwon said as he noticed you but trailed off when he finally looked at you wearing the dress he got for you "...there..."
 

You really felt conscious, you don't know if the dress doesn't suit you or what. "Do I look okay?"
 

Mesmerized is the right word for Siwon at the moment. "Really beautiful..."
 

You bit your lip and couldn't help but blush. "Siwon-ah, kamsahamnida... Thank you for everything, but don't get me wrong but I don't really like people spending so much for me..."
 

"I understand. It's just the moment I saw that dress, you're the only person I remembered..." Siwon said.
 

You smiled. "Siwon-ah, oppa, about yesterday..." You bit your lip. Siwon smiled again as you called him oppa and started to approach you.
 

"_____-ah, I know you're still confused, but I'm willing to wait..." Siwon said with the most sincere eyes.
 

"Well, I have to admit, I find it kind of fast. You don't really know me, and I don't really know you. But I have a solution for that..." You said, a bit nervous and saw Siwon waiting for an answer. "I was thinking that maybe we could go out on a date sometimes, to get to know each other more..." You said.
 

"Are you asking me on a date?" Siwon asked and you rolled your eyes off of him. "Of course, yes... I would be glad to! Thank you! Thank you!" Siwon said happily. He then cupped your face and kissed your forehead. Suddenly you saw his phone rang and to your surprise, you saw your sleeping face as his wallpaper. Siwon suddenly excused himself to get the phone call, and you were as if glued to the ground dumbfounded.
 
 
"Yes hyung..." Siwon answered the phone. "Yes, everything's perfectly fine... Ne, ne, ne hyung..." You heard hims say. "Ne, we'll be back probably after lunch..." Siwon said. "That was our manager-hyung..." Siwon explained. You then crossed your arms to your chest and tapped your foot.
 
 
"Why is my face on your phone?" You asked. Siwon bit his lip as he was trying to suppress a smile, making him blush a little. "Yah!" You yelled in a bit irritated tone and lightly hitting his arm.
 
 
"It's cute!" Siwon finally said.
 
 
"Let me see!"
 
 
"You already saw it!" Siwon said and hides his phone at his back.
 
 
"Yah!" You yelled and tried to reach his phone from his back.
 
 
"But you already saw it!" Siwon said and lifts his arm in the air with his phone in his hand so you won't be able to reach it. He's freakin' 183cm. for crying out loud!
 
 
"Let me see!!!" You jumped as you were trying to reach his phone. You jumped and pretty much looked like a kid being bullied by a big guy. You even tried to tickle his armpit and poke his sides but it didn't help. You then tried to push him and jump to reach his phone. But when you did that, Siwon lost his balance, causing him to fall from his back. He caught your hand for support but he was too heavy, making you fall on top of him. He then held you in his arms securely, his face was really worried. "Are you okay?"
 
 
You were all shocked with what happened, everything happened so fast. Realizing your face was just inches away from him made you really blush. "Y-yeah..." You stuttered and started to get up. "I'm sorry..." You said as you bit your lip and helped Siwon get up.
 
 
"But are you okay? Is there anything that hurts?" Siwon asked you, still with his worried face, looking at you.
 
 
You shook your head no. "I'm really sorry..." You said with your head low; seeing how worried he was because of your clumsiness made you feel a little guilty.
 

Siwon then smiled and lightly lifted your chin; making you face him. He softly planted a kiss on your forehead again, making you blush. "Let's eat,shall we?" Siwon said and you nodded yes in response. He took your hand and offered you a chair, he served you like a gentleman should treat a girl.
 
 
It was time for you and Siwon to go back to the city. You both were on your way home when you suddenly remembered something.
 
 
"Oppa!" You almost yelled.
 
 
"What is it honey?" Siwon asked.
 
 
"What did you call me?"
 

"You heard me..." Siwon smirked but a hint of blush is evident on his cheeks. "What is it honey?" He asked again, making you too blush.
 

"I-I just remembered that your fans were planning to give you something for your birthday as a birthday project.." You started.
 

"Yeah, manager hyung told me about it over the phone a while ago... How did you know?" Siwon asked.
 

"Well, I saw these 3 school girls in a coffee shop two days ago. Then I overheard their conversation that they were going to give you a birthday project. So I approached them and conversed with them. They said that they were going to give you a cake and some stuff and that they're leaving it at the SME Building on your birthday, and that was yesterday. They're just really cute and they also let me sign on the birthday card that they'll be giving you..." You said excitedly with a smile on your face. "I saw how your fans really love you..."
 

Siwon chuckled and smiled genuinely. "Ne, I'll always be grateful for them." 
 

"Siwon-oppa, can we go to SME Building before heading home to accept their gifts for you? It's just they put so much effort for it..." You asked.
 

"Of course..." Siwon smiled. "Thank you _____-ah." Siwon said and held your hand and kissed it. He was so happy to see you're enthusiasm towards his fans, he saw that you have a good heart and with that he fell for you more.
 
________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Hello lovelies and dearies! Here's a cute update for you guys :D
I don't know why but I was smiling like an idiot while writing this chapter.^^
So please do tell me what you think, I really love to hear from you guys :D
Comments are always <3