four.

Ethereal...?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N 

When I did this the first time, aff DELETED my chapter after I drafted it. I was so proud of it imma cry. Also I’m so sorry I haven’t been updating lately, school and traveling is absolutely exhausting. I hope you all can understand. Also, this chapter is the unexpected plot twistttttttttt

 

[Taehyung’s POV]

Jimin was so precious. I was so whipped. His imperfections made him even more perfect. I couldn’t help but to give him a soft kiss on the forehead, as a little “goodnight” token. I’m pretty sure Jimin was absolutely clueless that I had feelings for him that weren’t all that platonic. But I had a feeling that he felt the same way about me, and that’s not my pride talking. Jimin didn’t know it but, he was helping me to strive to be my best so he could be more comfortable about himself. I was loud, and I take pride into turning everyone on the college campus my friend, but that didn’t mean that I didn’t have trauma and that I wasn’t also insecure about things. 

 

Jimin made me feel as if I had actually found someone who could be more than just a friend... He and Hoseok were already helping me forget my terrible childhood, and I appreciated them both so much for that. Of course, Namjoon and Seokjin also tremendously helped, they were my own family and they were the ones to actually take care of me from birth. I had other friends too, but they had no idea about my problem and that was fine by me. 

Of course, I had many secrets as I’m sure he did too. I had a really troubling childhood as I learned more about myself and my family’s hatred for me. My brothers and cousins still loved me for who I was, but my parents couldn’t stand the thought of me being of their own blood. It hurt me every day at mealtime to see them sit as far away from me as possible, as if I had some contagious disease. My brothers, Seokjin and Namjoon, were always there for me when my parents weren’t. Seokjin was much older than I was, so he tried to be both a father and a mother to me. I really appreciated him for that. My father always blamed my mother for the way I was, and our family just turned out to be another disfunctional disaster. And it was all my fault. 

 

I was scared. I was scared Jimin was going to find out about me. I was afraid he was going to find out that I wasn’t entirely... human. What if he left me? Of course, I tried being human. I’ve tried since as far back as I can remember. Hoseok, Namjoon, and Seokjin always were trying to help me “give in” to my needs, but I refused. I wanted to be human... but there was no chance of that ever happening. The more time I spend with Jimin, the more I realize that I have to be human. 

 

I’m no where close to human, in fact I’m the opposite. My entire family is Normal. I was the child that happened to be born with an uncureable disease. This such disease isn’t entirely life threatening to me, but it might be for others. Which is why I won’t give in to my needs. I’d rather die than to kill others for my survival... which is exactly what I was doing. If I haven’t made it obvious enough, I was born with a disease that labels me as a “Vampire”. I’d never drank blood, but Hoseok and my brothers had insisted that I at least use animal blood to stay alive. I agreed, reluctantly. All I wanted to do was eat normal food, to be normal. I could do that, it would taste the same to me as it did humans, but it wouldn’t do anything for my hunger.

 

Since I don’t feed off of humans, animal blood does nothing but keep me alive. It does little for my hunger, which results with me having frequent hunger spells where I lash out and anyone and everything. I’m not in my right mind of course, so I can’t control it. Hoseok helps me whenever I have those episodes. He tries to ke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter