three.

Ethereal...?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

hahahahaha y’all THOUGHT

 

[Taehyung POV]

 

Okay I was mislead. And I guess he was too. By the time I got out of the shower after our little “episode” he was back to being the socially awkward Park Jimin. When I stepped back into the room he was all the way in the corner, on his phone. I walked over to him and leaned down to become eye-level with him and the second he looked up, he put his phone in front of his face and pressed himself against the wall. I could tell he was nervous, because of the way he tensed up and started to look clammy. He was engulfed into his hoodie, and didn’t say a word to me or even look at me.

 

”You remember me right? Kim Taehyung? Does that ring a bell?” I joked. And oh did I make a mistake. 

 

He started trembling as he quickly crawled away from me and wrapped himself in the bed covers, the only part of him visible was a tuft of his hair. I walked over and sat on the bed, putting my hand where his head was. He tensed up again, and he started to scoot away from me. It kinda reminded me of whenever a cat is in a sweater and you try to take it off but it runs away from you. I’ve had plenty of experience with cats and sweaters. It was stressful. My thoughts went back to Jimin, and I could see him trembling through the blanket. Is he having a panic attack? This boy was so confusing- and I’ve only known him for half and hour.

 

”Jiminie, it’s just me. Why are you panicking again?”

 

”I-I don’t th-think I can do i-it.” He stuttered out.

 

”Do what?”

 

”N-no matter ho-how much I-I’ll try I’ll still b-be anxious. I cant t-talk to my own fam-family without getting p-panicked.” He was shaking at this point, and I could see how serious his condition really was. He wasn’t just scared or anxious, he was terrified. 

 

“At least try to overcome it. Just uncover your head, the more you isolate yourself the worse it’ll get. At least try to get comfortable with me. I’m not that bad.”

 

And, thank God, he slowly uncovered his head to look at me. I smiled at him and he attempted a smile back. It was a small smile, but it was enough to let me know that he was trying. I shouldn’t have forced myself upon him earlier. I looked over at the nightstand and checked the time- and holy ing cow, we only had 10 minutes to get ready before class. Apparently we’re the same age, and we also have the same classes which was very surprising. “Jimin, we have to get ready for class.” I said.

 

He looked at me with a horrified face, and I knew the reasons behind it. For starters- it was a class full of strangers. Second, he had dark, obvious hickeys all over his neck and collarbones. They were so far up I even left a few directly below his jawline. His lips were swollen, and anyone with common sense would be able to tell that something went down.

 

”What- what are we going to do about... about these?” He motioned at the hickeys.

 

”If anyone asks I’ll just tell them I did it, nobody will care.” I stated bluntly.

 

That made his eyes widen to the size of quarters but he didn’t argue, and just nodded. He got  up from the bed and rummaged through one of his suitcases, dishing out some black ripped skinny jeans and a grey hoodie, that was several sizes too big. He walked into the bathroom and shut the door, changing into his fresh clothes. While he was in the bathroom, I went ahead and changed in the dorm room. I wore a navy blue hoodie with regular jeans.

 

 

 Once he came ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter