one.

Ethereal...?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Jimin POV]

It’s the morning..   I think to myself, hearing my Mom yelling at me to wake up. It’s the morning I have to go to that damned new university.

i wake up with a groan, I didn’t go to sleep last night til, well, 7 in the morning... I couldn’t stop thinking about how horrible this new year is going to be.

My social anxiety is through the roof, I can’t look someone in the eye without wanting to die from the inside out. I don’t know how I got this way, I’ve been like this as far back as I can remember. I cant even talk to people online- well except for one person I guess. But they kinda forced their way into becoming my friend, it was inevitable. That’s the only friend I have though... but I’m not complaining. It’s fine- no, it’s perfect when everyone leaves me alone. That’s exactly how I like things to be. As long as nobody tried to communicate with me, I’m all good. 

 

I lay on my bed for another good 30 minutes before my Mom barges in the room and yanks the blanket off of me.

”Okay what was that for??” I sigh loudly.

”Jimin- get up we have to check you into your new University, you haven’t even brought your things to your dorm!” God. Sometimes I wish even she would leave me alone.

 

”Mom, what time is it?”

 

”Its noon. You’ve overslept and we’re late, if you don’t get up now I’ll drag you to your uni like you are.”

 

”Fu- ugh okay okay”

 

 

~45 minutes later~

 

 

“I still don’t want to do this” I said while climbing into the passenger’s seat of my Mom’s car.

”I know, but you weren’t getting anywhere at that old school. You wouldn’t even talk to the teachers!”

 

That’s another thing, I haven’t told my mom about my anxiety, but I’m more than  certain she already knows. How could she not? There’s nothing more obvious. I remember a few years ago when we went to a Mother’s Day lunch and I was paying- I couldn’t speak to the waiter at all. It ended up getting really chaotic and my mom probably got the idea that I can’t speak to strangers without pissing my pants.

 

We drive for about an hour and a half, and soon enough we arrive at the university. I’m already getting an overwhelming wave on panic as I see hundreds of students walking the sidewalks, I mean, what was I expecting? 

 

“-“

 

“JIMIN I KNOW YOU DID NOT-“

 

Yeah, once she looked over at me she finally saw how pa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter