-2-

Ran away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How did you meet him?" Baekhyun asked me before putting a spoonful of fried rice into his mouth.

"Blind date. My mom's friend was his long-term client. He's an attorney." 

"Blind date? Seriously, Lia?" Baekhyun asked me with a teasing tone.

"Yah! Don't mock me." I threw a bunch on tissue toward him and he just chuckled.

"My mom has been keen on setting me up since 3 years ago. She forced me to go to a blind date every 3 months or so. You won't believe how tiring it was."

Baekhyun laughed and said.

"But, you went anyway?"

"Yeah. I was too lazy to look around again, so I just go with her plan. I told you. I want to get married."

"Why?" Baekhyun asked me with his chin on the palm of his hand.

"I just want to." I put my spoon down before I continued.

"I want a family, I want kids, I want a house with big trees that full of laughter. I want to settle down, Baekhyun."

"Even if it's with the person that you don't love?" He raised his brows in questioning manner.

"Even if it's with the person that I don't love." I answer with a nod.

"Life doesn't always give you everything that you want. I get that. You get that. So, we make compromise with whatever options that lay in front of us. Life goes on and waits for no one, right? And, it didn't give me the time to continously waiting for you."

"I stopped hoping to ever get to see you again when I graduated from college. I move

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter