-1-

Ran away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since, I can't go to my parent's house nor my apartment, I decided to just follow Baekhyun to his place. Baekhyun has already opened the door and was taking off his shoes while I was hesitating in front of his door.

"Do I trust you?" It was more of a question I ask myself.

Baekhyun chuckled upon hearing it.

"You wouldn't have taken my hand and ran off in your wedding dress if you don't. Come on." He gestured me to come in.

"You must have made a fortune to afford living here." I commented as I walked in.

"The view from this building is absolutely stunning " I said while gazing into Seoul night view from a giant window.

We had 3 hours ride from my supposedly wedding venue, so it was already dark outside when we got to Seoul.

"What do you do exactly?" I asked him as I sat on a couch.

"I do that." Baekhyun pointed toward a desk full of sketched building designs and a pc near the giant window.

"I'm an architect. But, that job didn't get me here. My late father's inheritance did. It surprised me how much wealth he had accumulated for being the Chief Public Prosecutor."

I just mumbled an oh, not sure of what to say even though I have million questions for him right now. 

"Do you need water?" Baekhyun asked from the kitchen.

"Do you have alcohol?" I turned my head to ask him.

"I do. But, you need to stay sober. We have tons to talk about." He sat on the couch beside me as he handed me a glass of water.

I was just trying to fix my dress to let me sit more comfortably when I accidentally hit the couch's edge. I groaned as I felt pain on my feet.

"You're bleeding. I'll get first aid." He immidiately got up.

I mumbled a thank you before Baekhyun left.

A moment later he cameback and started to tend to my wounds.

"I can do it myself, Baekhyun. My hands are fine." I reached out to take the med from his hand.

He refused my hand and said.

"Just let me. I feel bad for making you ran on those killer heels."

I just gave up and let him. Instead, I use my time observing every inch of his face just to remind my self that the man in front of me is indeed Byun Baekhyun.

"You can stare for as long as you want, Princess." I saw him trying to hold back his laughter.

"I just want to confirm that this is reality. That this is not another dream I usually have when I sleep in my room at my parent's house. Which is just a few meters away from your room." I said in a gloomy tone.

"From what used to be your room." I corrected my words.

Baekhyun looked at me apologetically and put the first

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter