Chapter 4

Back Me Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie's POV

I felt like I wanna pee. I tried moving but it seems i am wrapped in someones arms.

As i open my eyes. I saw Jisoo's face so close to me. . Did something happen? I quickly looked at my clothes. Good thing its still there. So nothing happened? Sigh.

I went to the comfort room and did my thing. After, I grabbed a glass of water. It's 1am already! Damn that was a long sleep! Then I heard a phone rang and I know it wasn't mine. I'm sure its Jisoo's. I looked at her and she is still in deep sleep as is open while snoring. But how can someone still look so beautiful in that position?

Her phone rang again and I looked who was calling her.

 

"Oppa Calling" Then I saw Kai's face on the screen. My heart beats so fast. I miss him. I wanna hear his voice maybe for the last time before I finally move on?

 

Then I picked up the phone..

 

"Jisoo? Baby? Yah I rang for the 5th time and you didn't answer! Oh maybe you slept? Look. I called coz' Kyungsoo and I bought you stuffs like a lot of them. Also I signed a clothing line and they have cool set of clothes you might wanna check. How about coming here in Japan and get them? Anyway.. How's that girl.. I mean how's Ruby?"

 

Did he just asked about me?

 

"How's the back up plan? I mean how is she? I hope she moved on if she really did fell in love with me. I know I was charming and I look good and so but she was just too attached. Anyway, am I talking too much? Do you have sore throat? I'm just gonna go back to sleep now. Hit me up later. Bye baby love you!"

 

Then he ended the call.

 

What.the..

 

I teared up. Was Jisoo just here be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter