Chapter 11

Back Me Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JENNIE's POV

 

My brave self had decided I am going to ask Jisoo to be my girlfriend. I am a changed person and I know I can do it. But my question is, when?

 

So that my inner motives won't be that obvious. I asked Jisoo to spend Saturday with me to check on the production, even though that is really not my job.

 

"Are you sure you want me to drive around?" Jisoo asked when I told my driver its okay not to drive for us since Jisoo is there.

"Why? Don’t you know how to drive?" I asked.

"You've seen me drive back in Seoul. But how about your bodyguards?" She seems concerned.

"They'll just follow me around. As long as I don't see them, I won't bother."

"Well, okay Jennie. Just let me now the directions okay?"

"Directions to where? To my heart?" I teased.

"Uhm.. " Jisoo just looked at me in surprise. I'm getting better am I??

"if the factory is in your heart then… yes?" she continued, why can't she respond something cheesy too? :(

 

We arrived at the factory and I gave her a tour around.

 

"Wow Jennie. It's really huge. I can't believe you handle them as well." Jisoo said.

"I don't handle them." I said.

"Then why were you checking the production?" .

"Uhm. Monthly check-up. I sometimes visit them whenever there is an event coming." Lie. I don't.

 

I feel so frustrated, I can't ask her on a proper date because I don't know how. I can't find any alibi.

 

"Jennie, I've always wanted to eat pizza and pasta." Jisoo suddenly said. Did she read my mind?

"Yes! I know one. Let's go there for dinner?" I said. I saw she smiled, I guess food is also the way to girls heart eh?

 

When we arrived at the restaurant I was the one who ordered food. Jisoo looked very excited and I am just amazed. She was talking about this dog she always wanted to buy but she's afraid so because what if she's assigned to a different country she might leave the dog alone. She was still talking random things when someone called her name.

 

"Jisoo? Is that you?"

"Sehun? Hey! How are you?" Jisoo stood up and man hugged her. Ugh, my chest is about to burst again.

"I'm good. It's nice to see you here. Who are you with?" He asked then he looked at me.

"She's my boss. Jennie. This is Sehun, an old friend." Jisoo said. Is he like an ex again? Like Wendy?

"Wow you are really pretty Jennie. Nice meeting you. Hey Jisoo, I have to go now. And also, Krystal had always tell me you don't reply to her. Please do okay? She's a mess. Anyway, I'll message you soon okay? Bye!" Sehun went away.

 

After he was gone. I was just in silent. Who's that guy and who's Krystal? Who are they again Jisoo? Another exes? Why does she know a lot of people?

 

"Earth to Jennie?"

"Sorry. I was just.."

"Spacing out? Haha. Thank you for bringing me to this restaurant. I love it." She smiled.

"You want coffee after this?" I asked.

"Yeah sure. I trust your taste so tell me where to go okay?" Why am I weak when she says she trusts me?

 

When we arrived at the café. Jisoo opened up about Sehun.

 

"He's Kai's childh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter