Chapter 14

Back Me Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


They had a successful show and the company hosted a party at the rooftop of their building. The top bosses thanked everyone. Jennie came up on the stage and thanked each names that worked with her for the whole show. "And most especially to Kim Jisoo who spared one month to work with us just for this event. Let's all give a toast for everyone!" Jennie ended her speech.

"So she realy ended her speech with you huh? Aren't you touched Jisoo?" Irene asked.
"Why would I? It's my job. I'm paid to do this so, nothing to be touched really."

Being a social butterfly, Jisoo had made a lot of model friends, thanks to Seulgi. Jisoo, Seulgi and Irene were dancing at the corner with all the other models. They were all just partying and drinking.

"Hey Jisoo where are you going?" Seulgi asked as she noticed Jisoo was about to walk away.
"Gonna look for some tenesee whiskey. I'll be back okay?"
"But you're tipsy?"
"No. I'm good."
"Well if you say so."

Jisoo headed to the bar.
"A bottle of jacks please." Jisoo leaned on the bar counter while smiling at the bartender.
"Are you the only who'll drink this madame?" The bartender asked.
"No. I'm with my friends. Don't worry."
"You look drunk madame are you sure you're okay to carry this bottle? We can ask the waiter."

"Excuse me? I'm with her don't worry." Jennie said. She was just right beside Jisoo but Jisoo was to tipsy to notice her.
"Hey Kim Jisoo, are you drunk?"
"Oh. I'm not. Give me that bottle and I want to go back to my table."
"You might fall down."
"Oh now you're concerned?"
"What? I am always concerned."
"Really? Haha! Now I did a great job you are concerned. You know what Jennie Kim? I figured it out."
"Figured what?"
"You're just acting like you want to be my friend for this show. Am I right? It's not about what Kai did to you. This is all about you. You wanna be like a center of someones attention and when you finally did succeed in getting that, you ing ditch them. That's why you were mad at Kai? Huh? Because you did not go to that level in him to be his center of attention. So you're playing with me? Or taking revenge? I don't know. I absolutely don't know. You know what I really hate Jennie Ruby Jane Kim? Being left behind without being told."
Jennie was about to answer when Seulgi entered the scene.
"Hey Jisoo! Are you okay? I told you I'll come with you!" Seulgi grabbed the bottle and tagged Jisoo along.
"We'll go ahead. Sorry she is drunk." Seulgi told Jennie. Jennie just nodded.

...
"Both of you are a bad drinker!!" Irene was alre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter