Chapter two - my moment in life

My Fallen

Hui’s Point Of View

 

‘Ring~ Ring~’

                                   

“Ughhh” 

 

I sat up from my bed and slammed my hand down on the alarm clock. If you couldn’t tell i’m not a morning person, especially when I have a hangover.

 

What a great way to start a monday, hungover and early classes. Honestly it's great, it makes me so happy~ What a bloody lie, Mondays are the worst and why is it that i always happen to get drunk on Sundays, how do i even manage that.

 

I finally got out of my bed, leaving all the comfiness behind. I could already tell that today was gonna be a pain in the . As I walked towards the wardrobe, I somehow didn’t notice one of my converse shoes on the ground and the end result was me falling face first onto the ground, whoopdeedoo. 

 

Yep definitely going to be a great~ day, lucky me.

 

After avoiding most of the objects scattered on my floor and finally succeeding in getting dressed. I stepped out of my room, closing the door on my way out, I always knew I should've listened when my mum told me to clean my room.

 

Going into the kitchen, I realized there is NO BLOODY CEREAL UGHHHHH. Of course I had to run out of cereal,  I mean like you have to have cereal in the morning it’s legit the most important meal of the day. 

 

Moving forward I should just go get a vegemite and cheese scroll from the cafe in my uni, i might as well get an iced americano while I'm there.

 

~Time Skip to first lesson~

 

Walking into my class after drinking my blissful iced americano was honestly a nightmare, all I could hear were people screaming at each other left and right, it's like going back to highschool man, I just couldn’t get a break. The hardest thing was trying to find a spare seat at the back of the room, i might like learning but I don't wanna be called out on. 

 

After spending 20 or so minutes looking for a seat I finally found one in the right hand corner at the back of the class and thankfully it was next to the window so I could see the view, because i must admit this school is quite aesthetically beautiful.




 

Bang~ Bang~ 

 

I was pulled out of my thoughts my a banging sound resonating throughout the room, I looked towards the front of the room and it turned out to just be the teacher.

 

“Good Morning Class, My name is Cassandra Smith, but you may call me Ms Smith. In this class you’ll be learning literature, meaning you’ll be analysing stories and the learning why writing is important in life. I certainly do hope we can all grow together, and that no one will interrupt our classes with their child-like behaviour.”

 

Wow, her attitude is quite positive, maybe a little bit too positive for me. I mean like who the hell wants to be happy on a monday morning at 10:00am, just too much positive energy to handle.

 

“-and now let's begin this lesson everyone” Ms Smith squeaked with that positive filled voice of hers.

 

How many minutes does this class go for? I wonder. 

 

Well I zoned out again, i mean it is a habit that I have needed to fix for awhile now but for now lets just listen to the teacher and learn about. How many minutes does this class go for?, wait what are we learning about again?